• 3 weeks later...

Still going strong, and we have a trailer coming out in a few weeks.

​Concerning the game, we just released a new pre-alpha build.  Come join the Patreon, support the cause, and give us your feedback.  You can help shape the course of the game right now.  :D

I have seen your game but I do not get your panteon policy.

•  Stuff You Get as a Patron  •

• monthly updates for the game
  • early access to new builds

As your game is already pay2play then how "early access" is relevant, unless you are planing to make free releases too.

I have seem your game but I do not get your panteon policy.

•  Stuff You Get as a Patron  •

• monthly updates for the game

• early access to new builds

As your game is already pay2play then how "early access" is relevant, unless you are planing to make free releases too.

It's a bit advanced as of now.  A public demo is on the horizon, but it's not the priority.  For now, we have to focus on stabilizing the pre-alpha and adding back in the features that didn't translate well between C++ and Game Maker, as well as finishing the commission work for the half-finished GUI.

Thanks for the interest, comrade.  I do hope you'll join us on our journey.  Every pledge goes 100% back into the game, as you've read.  It's no oligarchic piggy-bank.  Better yet, you, as an early contributor, literally shape the game by voting in the polls.  If you want to invest in lewd gaming for men, ours is the cause to rally behind.

Archived