What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

Ok  I use your mod and I appreciate it very much but I wanted something without having to wear a ring and be approached by npc   :P 

Not really possible with FO4's four-option dialogue system. We can't just add a new dialogue option to vanilla dialogues anymore like Skyrim. Whatever mod it is there always has to be some mechanism (ring, hotkey or whatever) to tell the game to go to the custom 4-option dialogue and not the vanilla 4-option dialogue.

Bit like Sexout and Smaller talk.

Also Prostitution allows you to directly approach the Johns with the ring on. You don't have to stand there and wait.

Ok  I use your mod and I appreciate it very much but I wanted something without having to wear a ring and be approached by npc   :P 

Not really possible with FO4's four-option dialogue system. We can't just add a new dialogue option to vanilla dialogues anymore like Skyrim. Whatever mod it is there always has to be some mechanism (ring, hotkey or whatever) to tell the game to go to the custom 4-option dialogue and not the vanilla 4-option dialogue.

Bit like Sexout and Smaller talk.

Also Prostitution allows you to directly approach the Johns with the ring on. You don't have to stand there and wait.

Hmm maybe we should have a version of Smallertalk for FO4

Just some comments about how mods are implemented.

Would like to see mods less bulky, more modular with less reliance on dependencies.

Example: Doc Clox in Fourplay uses a script to utilize a dildo from another file. shy.gif

If there's no dildo .esp the mod still works. 

Would love to see this type of integration. There's no master file dependency hard coded in the file header. It's not a dependency, it's a scripted option that doesn't break the mod or other mods.

Dependencies which were seemingly out-of-sync so often and as one thing updated the others fell behind.

If mods did less to rely on others it would mean we could better pick and choose and not CTD because of something not up to date or some asset dependency that decided it wanted to become a full blown mod and stepped on other mods doing the same thing.

I remember someone once saying the term K.I.S.S.   Keep is simple stupid.

I beg, don't integrate the kitchen sink in one mod which steps on others.

Create the framework, let the framework be just that...

Do little mods, pieces that do their part that can be uninstalled without destroying saves.

Let us pick and choose which pieces we like without having to download 4 gigabytes of a dependency, that is out of date, that has conflicts with other mods...

More hopefully asset packs stay just that, assets.

At some point a couple of asset mods started adding in their own scripts.  Please don't. Would love to see asset packs be just that, assets, not scripted, menu driven asset packs that kill game saves that step on the functionality of other mods.  This is why I beg, do little mods, pieces that do their part and don't try to be everything.   

In the end, please make mods that do not kill saved games.

Fallout 4 has plenty of heavily scripted mods that do their part to uninstall cleanly, that can utilize other mods without requiring them and still provide functionality. Be kind to our saves...

For the folks creating a lot of versions, please think Nexus Mod Manager. Yes seriously.

By this I mean how you name your file will impact how it's installed.

By this I mean versioning. Version 2 can through NMM uninstall version 1 then install version 2 if the file names are correct. 

Please always start with the name of your file with the Mod name.

So many files to keep organized if someone provides a patch and doesn't include the Mod name in the patch then it's something sitting on the hard drive that I am now required to sort or put in a folder with it's main mod to keep track of it, et. Please I beg if you release a file, use the mod name at the start of the file name.

Example:

"This Mod Does One Thing.esp", the patch file for this mod should read along the lines of:

"This Mod Does One Thing Patch.esp" not "Patch 2a One Thing.esp".

What ever the mod you named, please keep the patches using the same name so we can keep them organized which helps us prevent game crashes down the road.

Hundreds of mods in the list, one patch that didn't include the name of the mod it was patching put out by the same author then becomes a CTD nightmare because the main file gets updated and the patch that fixed the old version is still in the mod list because it didn't include the name of the mod in it's file name. 

I beg, please put the name of the mod in the file names and subsequent patches.

Just some comments about how mods are implemented.

Would like to see mods less bulky, more modular with less reliance on dependencies.

Example: Doc Clox in Fourplay uses a script to utilize a dildo from another file. shy.gif

If there's no dildo .esp the mod still works. 

Would love to see this type of integration. There's no master file dependency hard coded in the file header. It's not a dependency, it's a scripted option that doesn't break the mod or other mods.

Dependencies which were seemingly out-of-sync so often and as one thing updated the others fell behind.

If mods did less to rely on others it would mean we could better pick and choose and not CTD because of something not up to date or some asset dependency that decided it wanted to become a full blown mod and stepped on other mods doing the same thing.

I remember someone once saying the term K.I.S.S.   Keep is simple stupid.

I beg, don't integrate the kitchen sink in one mod which steps on others.

Create the framework, let the framework be just that...

Do little mods, pieces that do their part that can be uninstalled without destroying saves.

Let us pick and choose which pieces we like without having to download 4 gigabytes of a dependency, that is out of date, that has conflicts with other mods...

More hopefully asset packs stay just that, assets.

At some point a couple of asset mods started adding in their own scripts.  Please don't. Would love to see asset packs be just that, assets, not scripted, menu driven asset packs that kill game saves that step on the functionality of other mods.  This is why I beg, do little mods, pieces that do their part and don't try to be everything.   

In the end, please make mods that do not kill saved games.

Fallout 4 has plenty of heavily scripted mods that do their part to uninstall cleanly, that can utilize other mods without requiring them and still provide functionality. Be kind to our saves...

For the folks creating a lot of versions, please think Nexus Mod Manager. Yes seriously.

By this I mean how you name your file will impact how it's installed.

By this I mean versioning. Version 2 can through NMM uninstall version 1 then install version 2 if the file names are correct. 

Please always start with the name of your file with the Mod name.

So many files to keep organized if someone provides a patch and doesn't include the Mod name in the patch then it's something sitting on the hard drive that I am now required to sort or put in a folder with it's main mod to keep track of it, et. Please I beg if you release a file, use the mod name at the start of the file name.

Example:

"This Mod Does One Thing.esp", the patch file for this mod should read along the lines of:

"This Mod Does One Thing Patch.esp" not "Patch 2a One Thing.esp".

What ever the mod you named, please keep the patches using the same name so we can keep them organized which helps us prevent game crashes down the road.

Hundreds of mods in the list, one patch that didn't include the name of the mod it was patching put out by the same author then becomes a CTD nightmare because the main file gets updated and the patch that fixed the old version is still in the mod list because it didn't include the name of the mod in it's file name. 

I beg, please put the name of the mod in the file names and subsequent patches.

This!... all of it. Especially the note to mod authors to name your esps like your mods... 

That being said, making a community asset pack with common things like skins, strapons, skeletons, etc... all in one ESP would be huge.

What I would love to see is the bare bones Synth Gen 1 race remade into an army of sex tools, that can be followers! 

For example: One synth would have just a regular dildo "Attachment" be named something like Mr.Pushy.. But you could find another synth named The Dominator with a huge studded dildo attachment. And perhaps another synth the infamous "Rabbit" attachment named.. The Rabbit..?

Make the Attachments interchangeable (But NOT craft-able!) with other Synths and set them to randomly spawn throughout the leveled lists, make it a hunt to gather the attachments you want. They could spawn Noncombatant, so they could be followers OR spawn combatant and must be killed to retrieve their attachments (Dont make them easy) Going this route we could give the player the ability to craft and name their own personal sex bot, then just find attachments for it. (Including female attachments?) 

As was mentioned before, just having an immersive first person camera is all I want. Along with interactive scenes. There also aren't any transitions at the moment. Actors just snap together and play an animation, and thats it. I'd love to see multiple anims transition into one another.

A single pregnancy framework which has integration or dependency on plenty of mods, like Sexout, rather than several pregnancy mods made over the course of years with disparate integration or dependency, like Sexlab.

Something like Sexout Tryouts, TTWOverhau, Sexlab Solutions, and/or Sexlab Amorous Adventures; mods which integrate sex into almost every aspect of the game through overhauling existing quests (or at the very least adding alternative solutions through sex) and adding sizable largely lore-friendly sex-oriented quests.

I haven't read the all thread but I would like to see some kind of new sexy perk with custom trigger effects and why not slutty legendary effect to go with it (including flash animations, sounds ...)

Also I would like to see a good kidnapping mod, where you basically have multiple way of free yourself like having to gain trust by doing multiple intercations with your kidnappers or bribe one guard with a special treatment or even try to stole the key during the act ...

A single pregnancy framework which has integration or dependency on plenty of mods, like Sexout, rather than several pregnancy mods made over the course of years with disparate integration or dependency, like Sexlab.

Something like Sexout Tryouts, TTWOverhau, Sexlab Solutions, and/or Sexlab Amorous Adventures; mods which integrate sex into almost every aspect of the game through overhauling existing quests (or at the very least adding alternative solutions through sex) and adding sizable largely lore-friendly sex-oriented quests.

This instead of having multiple mods that do the same thing it would be better if the people creating these mods work together.

There is an add on mod to Fusion City (and actually a stand alone) on Nexus for prostitution. But it's basically akin to the "Hot Coffee" unlock from GTA 3 (or many other games with "Adult content" compliant with ESBL.) I find that fade to black shit boring as hell. It might be ok for some teenager (if I was a parent, that might be all I would like them to have access to in a video game.) But I am a grown ass man, I would like to see it be more explicit and realistic.

I realize there is already a prostitution mod for Fourplay, so maybe this is redundant? I mean I suppose I could always go through the vanilla (nexus) version of the prostitution mod, get to the end of the scene, and then use the prostitution ring on her (or him, whatever your preference), but... just saying, that would be my first vote to see come to fruition.

The oldest profession in the world isn't around in the apocalypse? That's an immediate game breaking, immersion breaking concept for me. Of course it would be.

i would like a working Pregnancy mod, (with Piper you could create a Better Son than Shaun xD) some Violent and Forced Sex. this is a Lawless wasteland after all. and a way to exclude Certain NPCs form Sexual Content, i don't want to see Mamma Murphy doing anything Sexual D:  

i would like a working Pregnancy mod, (with Piper you could create a Better Son than Shaun xD) some Violent and Forced Sex. this is a Lawless wasteland after all. and way to exclude NPCs form Sexual Content, i don't want to see Mamma Murphy doing anything Sexual D:  

I talked with the creator of "Being Female" to make a preggers mod......They just can't do it.

:(

But, they fully support anyone else that may create one.

Fallout 4 desperately needs a preggers mod BAD!

i would like a working Pregnancy mod, (with Piper you could create a Better Son than Shaun xD) some Violent and Forced Sex. this is a Lawless wasteland after all. and way to exclude NPCs form Sexual Content, i don't want to see Mamma Murphy doing anything Sexual D:  

I talked with the creator of "Being Female" to make a preggers mod......They just can't do it.

i am sure someone will be able to figure it out, but Four-Play is to early for such a Advanced Mod. :D

i think What the Fallout 4 Modding community really needs is a MCM menu.

and maybe something that would make the Creation kit more Usable. 

come to think of it Generating offspring should be easy in fallout 4. 

i am sure someone will be able to figure it out, but Four-Play is to early for such a Advanced Mod. :D

According to Bodyslide, the skeleton already has a belly bone. I can make my women look preggers in Bodyslide, but it's permanent.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And no, nothing is too early. In fact, we are behind schedule by almost 2 years.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

According to Bodyslide, the skeleton already has a belly bone. I can make my women look preggers in Bodyslide, but it's permanent.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And no, nothing is too early. In fact, we are behind schedule by almost 2 years.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

there is a mod that allows you to use body slide in game but i can't get it to work

:s

how long did it take for Skyrim's sexlab to get advanced ? 

i started using it in late 2015 

Well its crossed my mind and others too, but what we need first are the hooks in 4play to signal sex is occurring between actors and then a Lust/Arousal/Cum mod that adds cum to an actor to trigger a pregnancy mod.

A MCM for settings would be handy too.

The there's the belly growth which might not be doable by script yet without F4SE. Apparently LooksMenu can access the CBBE sliders somehow by script.

Then things get really messy because there is only one human race in Fallout, determining what any human offspring looks like will be a nightmare.

Doc is working on what he can for hooks for cum related mods, and when its ready it will be ready :)

FONV Pregnancy took me 3 years to get to where it was and it still was not finished, and I'm still newb at the CK and Papyrus, so I'm possibly not the best scripter for the job anyway :)

It'd be interesting to have a "get stripped again" but Fallout 4 version, The PC walking through a city and someone come suddenly behind the her and stripping her and leaving her naked with folks mock at her. 

Well its crossed my mind and others too, but what we need first are the hooks in 4play to signal sex is occurring between actors and then a Lust/Arousal/Cum mod that adds cum to an actor to trigger a pregnancy mod.

A MCM for settings would be handy too.

The there's the belly growth which might not be doable by script yet without F4SE. Apparently LooksMenu can access the CBBE sliders somehow by script.

Then things get really messy because there is only one human race in Fallout, determining what any human offspring looks like will be a nightmare.

Doc is working on what he can for hooks for cum related mods, and when its ready it will be ready :)

FONV Pregnancy took me 3 years to get to where it was and it still was not finished, and I'm still newb at the CK and Papyrus, so I'm possibly not the best scripter for the job anyway :)

correct me if i am wrong but couldn't you use the Generation System the Game has for Shaun based on the Appearance of the Sole Survivor and their spouse ? it could generate the baby based of its parents. 

correct me if i am wrong but couldn't you use the Generation System the Game has for Shaun based on the Appearance of the Sole Survivor and their spouse ? it could generate the baby based of its parents.

I didn't know it did that, my Shaun doesn't seem to look like my character at all. Neither Shaun is even half Asian looking. I just assumed everyone's Father and Shaun Synths looked the same.