What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

More quests! Much more quests! Nora is a MILF :D! So more quests and dialogue-oriented stuff that adds that extra context to the animation similar to the way Apropos and Sexout Solutions kinda expanded the questing experience. Although, one thing I do wish I saw more of on loverslab, in general, was just extensive quest mods with adult themes. There was 1 guy I think who talked about overhauling Skyrim with a bunch of adult quests (1 of em involved the Falmer and a really big sub-oriented fetish quest) but not sure if that went anywhere :(

I think the problem with what we all want to see is that we all have ideas, we all have a vision of the amazing things we would like to see, to grow the FP experience and to make it about more than random fuckery and torture / enslavement. We all would like some depth and more immersion to what this framework provides.

But the problem is that there are not many mod-capable programmers out there and acquiring the skills to make an idea into a polished and conflict free mod are near to improbable, at least for me. Simple mods, sure, anyone can fire those off - get a quest to go bang a person and earn some caps - easy peasy. But the real meat and bones depth of an experience? Its time consuming, its complicated and not enough people, as with the animations, to pull it off...

This aside, I wholeheartedly agree with Sen4mi, when this is said:

"Romance plugins for individual companion(s) - sweet stuff, save the rape for other contexts."

I think the problem with what we all want to see is that we all have ideas, we all have a vision of the amazing things we would like to see, to grow the FP experience and to make it about more than random fuckery and torture / enslavement. We all would like some depth and more immersion to what this framework provides.

But the problem is that there are not many mod-capable programmers out there and acquiring the skills to make an idea into a polished and conflict free mod are near to improbable, at least for me. Simple mods, sure, anyone can fire those off - get a quest to go bang a person and earn some caps - easy peasy. But the real meat and bones depth of an experience? Its time consuming, its complicated and not enough people, as with the animations, to pull it off...

This aside, I wholeheartedly agree with Sen4mi, when this is said:

"Romance plugins for individual companion(s) - sweet stuff, save the rape for other contexts."

There are people out there. The problem is a lot of people who worked on skyrim sex mods don't want to work on fallout sex mods.They aren't fallout fans.People like CEO for example is their right of course. I iwishthey were fallout fans but they aren'ts so we have to live with what we have. Rather who we have and hope for the best.

I got tired of waiting for a mod that adds serious consequences for the player, as a result of his/her rampart Commonwealth fuckery, so I made my own... its no release candidate yet as the framework alone is done but not all of the depth I want to add in so its not just a punishment for the player.

You can read all about it here in this forum: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86452-wip-wastelanders-rash-a-fp-consequences-mod/

I usually lurk and rarely post anything. (IRL I''m quiet and not vey sociable). I've visited this subject a number of times and  finally have to add my two cents worth. I'd love to see something like SexDarkness for Fallout 4. Since I'm not a mod author, I have no idea what it take to make, but it'd be great. I use the sex gun by leito. but something's missing.  Perhaps it's that the NPC has no idea, before, during, or after, what is happening. No reaction. Can this be changed? Maybe if only a raising (or lowering) of NPC's disposition to the player. At least some acknowledgement of the sex act would be nice. And maybe after a time or two with the same NPC, maybe an invitation for sex. Cait especially seems to want it. He, he

Turrets. I wanna fuck turrets.

Oh, and lesbian animations would be nice. I get tired of them just using a strapon. But of course, someone has to make them first. Blast you, someone.

Oh, and here's an idea for a futa\shemale mod.

Three genders. Male and female as standard, and a third sex that looks female and sounds female but has male genitals. We have the stuff to do that much already. But the question is how to implement it into the world.

Probably we wouldn't be able to add an actual third sex to the game. But....what if we had a usable item that could be crafted at a chem station that when used will give female characters functional male genitals. The player could use it themselves, obviously. And as a counter, an item which reverses this whenever you get tired of playing as a woman with a dick.

Or it could be given to female companions and other female NPCs, who could be scripted to automatically use the item immediately. The item would have no effect on males, unless someone wants to get creative.

Also, you could add the item to leveled lists. Again, the NPCs would immediately use it regardless, thus seeding futa characters through the world with no muss and no fuss. Maybe you could add a setting that determines how likely the item is to spawn on characters, so you could have either 1 in 100 or 100 out of 100 depending on your taste.

Characters with the futa state would take on the male role in an encounter with a female. Also, a setting for whether or not a shemale could impregnate a female, for those that use family planning. And a way to prevent a shemale from getting pregnant in the event of an encounter with a male.

I want to see an upgrade for playable robots. That includes you being able to take sex slaves and rape your victims as you dominate them so you can either use a finisher move to kill him or pick them up and bring them back to your lair where they will be your slave. using a finisher move will make you regain all your health and some other ability depending on what finisher move you chose. So you double tap ALT key and a popup window appear, kill or enslave and when you click kill a list of all the finisher moves will pop up(including the ones from Bethesda)  so then you select one and chose it. Some will give you different effects ETC.When you have sex with a slave or rape and enslave you will level up your skill and eventually level up your assaultron and my idea for one of the legendary cold sexy steel killers you can become would be the assaultron butcher witch in addition to either 2 blades or claws you would have 4 extra blades on your back sorta like a spider and you can use all 4 to slice and dice your opponents and have very brutal kill moves and combat moves, including a spin attack. Now as for the slaves they would give you pleasure(witch the higher your pressure level the better you are) Anyways heres the original mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10923/?

A lot of sexual content for these games is great on its own but does little to connect with the game.

Example: buttplugs you can have your settlers/slaves/companions wear. They look great, very sexy, but don't do anything much outside of this.

I'd love to see a "Universal Integration" mod for sexual content. The main purpose would be to detect items or events from third party mods, categorize them somehow, and then implement buffs/debuffs, events or quests for each category.

Examples:

DD Collars that cause other NPCs to use the wearer as a fucktoy.

Sex gives stat boosts and penalties, depending on gender and partner.

Sex with settlers gives charisma bonus but makes you more tired. May cause prostitute NPC to join as a settler if charisma is high enough.

Settler rape results in charisma penalty and strength bonus. May cause vigilantes to attack.

Devious devices trigger Autonomy for NPCs wearing them > more random sex.

More effects from devious devices in general. In particular, horny and masturbation animations for both PC and NPC. Stronger debuffs more than welcome - much slower walking, stumbling, etc.

The player wearing lots of DD devices may spawn in NPCs that try to take advantage of them.

NPCs wearing them while player does not may eventually spawn a slave trader "merchant" that will generate DD-equipped settlers for cash.

Both player and NPCs wearing DD may cause settlers that arrive to be dressed as prostitutes (one of the prostitute mods comes with clothing)...

etc? I'm sure there are lots of ideas.

Following on the heels of that one, I'd like to see a "CumTech" mod that allows the player to mutate NPCs or themselves so that the various fluids they produce during sex have some practical uses, probably together with a debuff for sex to include some sort of balance. A conversion of the dwarven milking/fucking machine from Skyrim would be useful and fun for this as well. So would a milking harness, to facilitate... harvesting of the fluids. For extra fun, a nymphomaniac drug would fit right in with it, or work standalone. That's naturally followed by being able to build water supply pumps that lace the water with it...

I remember there was a mod for Skyrim where if your female character ran around naked (or an outfit you assigned as "naked" in MCM) male npcs would comment on your lack of clothing if you were near them, and them proceeded to rape your character. I want something like that for Fallout 4.

I'd also like to see stat de-buffs for being raped.

I'd also like a mod that adds bounty hunters that come after your character, initiates dialog, and you have the option to try to intimidate them to leave you alone, let them have their way with your body, bribe them, or of course just fight them.

I remember there was a mod for Skyrim where if your female character ran around naked (or an outfit you assigned as "naked" in MCM) male npcs would comment on your lack of clothing if you were near them, and them proceeded to rape your character. I want something like that for Fallout 4.

I'd also like a mod that adds bounty hunters that come after your character, initiates dialog, and you have the option to try to intimidate them to leave you alone, let them have their way with your body, bribe them, or of course just fight them.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25664/?

That mod is a bounty hunter mod though not in the way you're asking for. If you do bad things they come after you idk about them starting dialog but there is a start here at least!

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25664/?

That mod is a bounty hunter mod though not in the way you're asking for. If you do bad things they come after you idk about them starting dialog but there is a start here at least!

Yeah, I know about that mod, and you're right, it's something at least; Though with all due respect to work the mod author put in and anyone else that likes that mod, I personally really didn't like that mod for the weird gimmicks in it that there is no option to toggle -- like where your character can randomly be paralyzed, turns yellow, and then rolls on the floor like a dropped statue where the bounty hunter doesn't actually do anything but steal a few caps. I'd prefer something more simple and immersive where it's just dialog and then one of the actions I listed, and then if you fight them, the enemy doesn't have some cheesy ability. If you fight them, it's just a vanilla fight to death with nothing else or only something like the violate mod or any other death alternative type mods you have kick in.

there was a nice mod in Skyrim where your adversaries would dominate you and fuck you into submission if you lost to them in combat. Worked great with another mod that made the majority of npc mobs female.

Another mod did something similar with your follower, who might choose to have her way with you while you slept or if she felt horny. Combined with another mod that would confer stat benefits to people who fucked you, you could make your follower into a fucked up super heroine for a little while :P