What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

It will be nice to see a immersive mod for prostitution. Only not for hero but for NPC. Something like a working bed, to which you can assign a NPC, and on which it will serve customers for the caps.

support for Hookers of the Commonwealth Lite (HotC Lite) - Standalone Version by Recluse would be nice...

By the way, is Recluse on Loverslab as well? Since it would be even nicer if he somehow managed to plug that mod into 4Play. (I actually put that a page or two back as well, and a wish for 4Play-enabled brothel zones for Sim Settlements.

By the way, is Recluse on Loverslab as well? Since it would be even nicer if he somehow managed to plug that mod into 4Play. (I actually put that a page or two back as well, and a wish for 4Play-enabled brothel zones for Sim Settlements.

Prostitution's brothel building mode should work with sim settlements.

Prostitution's brothel building mode should work with sim settlements.

Well, the two mods don't bite eachother, but it would be neat if I could simply zone a location for prostitution, and once a happless settler falls for it, slowly see it evolve from a barren shack to a thriving brothel. That's the neat thing about Sim Settlements, the settlers actually do stuff, and improve their place when their income thrives.

A Gloryhole mod where you can build you own sleazy prefab area, send your female character (female player character in this instance for me but I suppose some gay content could be added if there is a demand for it) in and have her endlessly service dicks using any of her holes (player can decide what to do with each dick).  The dicks would be based on the male NPCs located at each settlement (randomly selecting one of the male NPCs) so Family Planning could tie into this if the PC gets pregnant. I was also thinking it might be nice to have some gloryhole stations set up at some already well established settlements like the Diamond City Market area for example because of there being plentiful male NPCs for your PC to service. 

Not sure how difficult this is but I thought it might be a cool idea if it's reasonable to create.

Breaking my silence for the first time (I think) just because you asked - as others mentioned before, it's not so much about the kinkiness but about the immersion. I'd like my NPCs to act and surprise me, not just being sex dolls I control with buttons. Good and immersive dialogue options, something like an "immersive" getting naked (not just poof, remove armor), also some more romantic, consensual sex animations - e.g. as a "lover's embrace" fade to black replacer. I also think there's a lack of good F/F animations, I don't expect a lesbian couple in love only fisting each other all day. So yeah, it's not so much about the most crazy sex poses but more about the quality of the scene. I used to do something similar for Neverwinter Nights back in the days (not animating but using animations to get some immersive scripted scenes) but getting too busy to learn doing FO4 mods myself... :(

The woman that would say "Of course, how can I ever say no to such an offer?" has not being born yet... So I've replaced it with "Maybe..."

p.s. actually the more realistic line would be something like "What kind of girl you think I am..."  ... right before the sex to occur... more immersive than this it cannot get... lol

A Schlongs of Skyrim build for Fallout 4. Physics enabled, event/arousal/manual control, futa option(this the most), animation edit to support futa in animated events as either top or bottom. Oh yeah, and a camera enhanced mod that finally lets me see myself in first person, especially if it'll run with the TBBP and dick physics in first person too.

I just wanna get a piece of Curies ass, yknowwhatimsayin'

I still hope someone will make taking advantage of Ellie Perkins' position in Nick's office possible... as she is... maybe bend her forward  a little... no lines (except maybe only an "oh" or something), no bs, she simple doesn't have anything against it...

Breaking my silence for the first time (I think) just because you asked - as others mentioned before, it's not so much about the kinkiness but about the immersion. I'd like my NPCs to act and surprise me, not just being sex dolls I control with buttons. Good and immersive dialogue options, something like an "immersive" getting naked (not just poof, remove armor), also some more romantic, consensual sex animations - e.g. as a "lover's embrace" fade to black replacer. I also think there's a lack of good F/F animations, I don't expect a lesbian couple in love only fisting each other all day. So yeah, it's not so much about the most crazy sex poses but more about the quality of the scene. I used to do something similar for Neverwinter Nights back in the days (not animating but using animations to get some immersive scripted scenes) but getting too busy to learn doing FO4 mods myself... :(

There's a mod That says "why don't we go somewhere and have some fun?"

And the NPC response is something like "How could I refuse?"

The companion to player could say that, spontaneously, and The dialogue could even go something like

"want some tea?"

"Not right this second, but hold that thought"

or "Sure"

The idea being that Player wouldn't have to start anything.

The mod already exists, just not for player (or, I don't have it set up right)

A slightly more aggressive version wouldn't ask,

and if a bloatfly flies by, the companion-NPC would kill the interloper and continue on

(Or, kill stuff while doing it, but that's a fantasy.)

Player could remark "You're a god" 

and the NPC might say "I know"

A Schlongs like mod that adjusts the penis for the animation so it goes in correctly.  While I'm dreaming, a working genital system that has collisions enabled.

A Expressions mod that has adjustable expressions that you can tie to a animation type (Aggressive, Consensual, etc)

A Voices mod, that matches the Expressions mod where you can type different tones, sounds to the animation types.

A Wear and Tear system, like what Skyrim Apropos had.

And last but not least, surprised it hasn't been done yet, but SPANKING!  Gotta bend those Raiders over my knee.

Hmn.. it seems that in vanilla FO4, brothels does not exist, so yes some brothels would be awesome :) Damn I miss FNV, I must play it again :D

Also some ''additional content'' for romanced companions (like perks, kisses, hugs, maybe comments etc.)

A Schlongs like mod that adjusts the penis for the animation so it goes in correctly.  While I'm dreaming, a working genital system that has collisions enabled.

A Expressions mod that has adjustable expressions that you can tie to a animation type (Aggressive, Consensual, etc)

A Voices mod, that matches the Expressions mod where you can type different tones, sounds to the animation types.

And last but not least, surprised it hasn't been done yet, but SPANKING!  Gotta bend those Raiders over my knee.

Yes.......Women need to be real women, with working genitals. No more mannequins.

:)

A Schlongs like mod that adjusts the penis for the animation so it goes in correctly.  

Vinfamy just made a mod that allows controlling the angles. I plan on testing to see if those angle changes perform well enough to animate. Not sure.

I'm working on some more low level parts for now. But, expressions, wear and tear overlays and apropos text are on my to-do list for down the road.

Hmn.. it seems that in vanilla FO4, brothels does not exist, so yes some brothels would be awesome 

Vinfamy made a system that is available now to create brothels. I think that it requires some work on your part to place items, etc.

Another thing on my to-do list. I'd like to make one that integrates with Sim Settlements.

A Schlongs like mod that adjusts the penis for the animation so it goes in correctly.

Vinfamy just made a mod that allows controlling the angles. I plan on testing to see if those angle changes perform well enough to animate. Not sure.

I'm working on some more low level parts for now. But, expressions, wear and tear overlays and apropos text are on my to-do list for down the road.

Hmn.. it seems that in vanilla FO4, brothels does not exist, so yes some brothels would be awesome

Vinfamy made a system that is available now to create brothels. I think that it requires some work on your part to place items, etc.

Another thing on my to-do list. I'd like to make one that integrates with Sim Settlements.

Awesome pipdude!

Keep up the good work. Hope F4SE is getting to a point where its enabling a lot of good stuff.