Sims 4 Keeps Disabling Mods after WickedWhims Update

Hello, I'm fairly new to WickedWhims, and it worked FLAWLESSLY for me when I first downloaded it. Since the latest Sims 4 update I read that I needed to uninstall all mods and check with the creators for updated versions. So right now the only "updated" mod I've installed is WickedWhims March 19 edition. I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem or whether it's the mod or my game messing up. I downloaded the ZIP folder, extracted the files directly to Electronic Arts/Sims 4/Mods folder and restarted my PC. Upon relaunching the Sims 4 after the restart, every time, my game displays a message at the main menu stating "your game was recently updated and all mods have been disabled. Please use caution if you decide to turn them back on." I then go to game options, check the "Custom Content" option and a message pops up stating "The game needs to be restarted for the change to take affect." I then restart the game, just to run into the same message at the main menu stating my game just updated and mods are disabled. I've even restarted my PC with no luck, and it only happens with the WickedWhims mod installed. Is this a known issue? Any  help would be greatly appreciated so I can continue using this wicked mod! (no pun intended!)

post-1750653-0-68359100-1490798253_thumb.jpg

post-1750653-0-78081200-1490798263_thumb.png

Archived