[WW]Female Sim only having soft penis showing during sex

Hey Ho,

I have a funky problem... My sim is a female body build as female, dressed as female, does have a penis and can impregnate in the CAS. I set up her penis and hide it in the accessories, too. Now whenever she has sex with someone her penis remains soft... I started another game there the soft penis is visible underneath the hard penis.

Not sure what I messed up. Anybody having any ideas what I have to look out for setting wise or whatsoever?

Thank you very much ahead :)

Dario

P.S: WW Version: 2.1.2.095.3

Also installed along: Amra72 Animation

LunarEclips Penis Model

Hirokis Better Body Mod

Airplanerandy's Custom Nipple

Breast Augmentation (MTS)

Alright, I know I should have done that before posting... reading up what others were asking... the reply to my problem was already there from Turbodrive... *sweatdrop*

Solutin was simple, the LunarEclips Hard model doesn't work but the Default one does... One has to first go into full edit (this will only work with MCCC installed though otherwise one can't change an already exsisting sim XD) change the girl not only to "can impragnate" but also to "does have a penis" because... like Turbodrive wrote in another post to the same question. If you want that your sim have a penis the most important setting would be "Does the sim have a penis" it must be set to have a penis otherwise the sim in game won't show any penis from the WW mod either because having none.... XD

After setting the sim correct, going back to game in the WW Settings for PENIS (this you can do only if you got a male sim in your family)... touch him so he is activ and movable then click him, choose WW/SETTING/PENIS SETTING then choosing to change all penis to default ones from WW and same applies to the hard penis that one should be default WW one too ... then it is working :D

This can be marked as solved or answered... Maybe someone reads up this beforeposting the same question again XD

*waves*

Dario

Additional note... if some of you are using the option of COMPLETE UNDRESSING instead of AUTO UNDRESS... thats where the hard penis problem was for me... using COMPLETE UNDRESS option had my sims with soft penis... using AUTO UNDRESS has them with hard penis... Tested it with two different families and different body parts, its always the same that way...

I'll use AUTO UNDRESS then try strip the rest manually for now :)

Additional note... if some of you are using the option of COMPLETE UNDRESSING instead of AUTO UNDRESS... thats where the hard penis problem was for me... using COMPLETE UNDRESS option had my sims with soft penis... using AUTO UNDRESS has them with hard penis... Tested it with two different families and different body parts, its always the same that way...

I'll use AUTO UNDRESS then try strip the rest manually for now :)

Yup, I will try to release a fix for that soon. Thanks for trying to figure out the problem on your own!

• 9 months later...

Archived