USLEEP causing spell book duplicates (bashed patch)

wholegrain

I checked my bashed patch and there are two plugins that cause a change in the spell book levelled list and it seems the two are USLEEP and Skyrim, the changes made by USLEEP are green and the changes in Skyrim.esm are in red. I noticed that when I am running with the bashed patch, there are duplicate spell books in the vendor item list and when I am not running it, everything is fine. Why is that? How do I fix this problem? Is it a bug with the bashed patch or a bug caused by USLEEP?

Skyrim is red because USLEEP overrides it..  that is the intended purpose of an override (in this case USLEEP)

Skyrim being the file that all mods will override (well maybe not enderal =p)

The coloration indicators are quite normal in this case, and not indicative of a problem.  

Which spell books are being duplicated in your game?

ETA:   you can find the duplicate entry by going into your game and typing      HELP "Spell Name"

This will give you a few numbers..   look at the first 2 digits of those numbers and they will indicate the mod in your load order adding the Alternate version of they spell.     The number indicates the mod index number you should be looking at.

Archived