Build morphs - What to do next ?

Himynameiswhat

To moderators : I did not know where exactly to post this, sorry if it is not in the right category.

Anybody have ever used this button in bodyslide ?

post-728638-0-09682100-1490736385_thumb.jpg

I've been building alot of clothing/armor recently and if I understand it right I am supposed to be able to hide certain pieces of armor with .tri files by making em very small and they seem to "dissapear" but in reality they're inside my PC body ?

Now I have all those .tri files but nothing new have showed up in Racemenu.

What am I supposed to do to make it work. Do I need a special mod or to transfer .tri files in a special folder ?
Im struck.

The Build Morphs button allows the outfit to conform to body changes in Racemenu (I.e. hips/butt/apple bottom/breast/double melon sliders).

I'm not sure how to add zaps to armor pieces, I'm sure there is a tutorial for that - what else you can do is either 1. Open the outfit in Outfit Studio (lower right of Bodyslide window) and simply delete the mesh, or 2. Open it in nifskope and delete it.

The way I understant it is that you can actually zap it on and off to your liking in-game using racemenu.
So you don't have to mess around in bodyslide or nifscope each and every time you decide to modify certain pieces of armor/clothes.

Well that is the way I understood it. Maybe I'm wrong.
Can't seem to find relevant infos about that.

When you put your mouse pointer over the square it say's :

"Build a morph (.tri) files alongside the meshes for accessing the sliders in-game. Require other mods to make use of the morph's data"

When I build those files they are clearly made for the outfits I batch builded.
Soooo to my logic I should be able to have a in-game slider for my outfits...

• 2 weeks later...

When you put your mouse pointer over the square it say's :

"Build a morph (.tri) files alongside the meshes for accessing the sliders in-game. Require other mods to make use of the morph's data"

When I build those files they are clearly made for the outfits I batch builded.

Soooo to my logic I should be able to have a in-game slider for my outfits...

No... you have in-game sliders for the body wearing the armor. I have UUNP. I used UUNP Special as my default body.

Build body using the -zeroed sliders- preset (it's included)

Build the hands and feet too always using that zeroed slider preset and remembering to tick the "create morphs" tick box that you found. 

Now build all of your armors

Find the UUNP BodySlide armors on nexus or here on LL. Build them using the zeroed sliders preset the same as you built your default body and TICK THAT BOX to be sure to generate the morph files.

Now in game your female character has that default body. All armors fit.

But lets say you want her to have a 7B Cleavage body.

Showracemenu.... should have UUNP Morphs tab now (assuming you've installed stuff correctly)

Go to that UUNP Morphs page in Racemenu and scroll down to where you see 7B Cleavage on the left side. Notice the slider is at zero. Start sliding it to the right and watch your body change shape to 7B Cleavage.

Exit racemenu normally.

You have a 7B Cleavage body.

Now put on one of those armors you built with the zeroed slider preset and made morph files.

It morphs to the 7B Cleavage body shape perfectly.

Put the same armor on your follower who is using the default UUNP zeroed sliders body.

The armor fits HER as well and conforms to HER body shape.

Archived