Quest mode - "Thief".

Mohsin

Hey just wondering if there's any update on the translations here?

And if not I might try my hand at it, if I have the time.

I was literally almost finished then my fucking computer froze, so I lost all my work. I'm probably not going to try it again.
Can you link me the program you used and maybe give me a little bit of pointers on how to do it? If you don't mind.

Hi all. I'm an author of the mod. Just wait a little bit. English translation almost done.

You can find me here - http://tes-adult.blogspot.com/2017/03/small-teaser-soon.html

Cool! That's good to hear. If you want help with refining the translate don't be afraid to send me a pm and I'll help as much as I can

umm im trying to install this mod so it needs a master plugin "dogmaengine.esm" any body have a clue where to download it?

You just need to download the main file (Dogma - Thief (rus) v-0.7.2.rar) And dogmaengine.esm plugin is included in the archive.

Here is the link MEGA

P.S. I can say this is the one of the greatest mods which I played :)

Dogma успехов в модоклепании) Ждемс версию 0.8

This mod is great and hopefully we'll get even more.

Hint: Save often and turn off any bloating mods you won't need. I found that Captured Dreams interfered with one sequence and that extra NPC mods were making The Bannered Mare crash when the quest led me there. Also I'd keep your survival mods and your static rape mods deactivated just to prevent headaches.

Like Get Stripped this is a refreshing glimpse into what can be accomplished if modders put in the time to work outside of the usual frameworks. The animations are generally more erotic and the scenarios are great, granted that replay value may be less--although there are enough options that I went through it twice and feel like I still probably missed stuff.

Tip: download the full version from Dogma's site AND the translated 4chan Mega from this thread. Unpack both zips and copy the english files over the Russian, this will translate all the dialogue in the mod. It doesn't translate the MCM or a few notifications that pop up, but it's infinitely more playable in this form if you, like me, couldn't wait for the upcoming official translation. Highly recommend and can't wait for more!

Hint: Save often and turn off any bloating mods you won't need. I found that Captured Dreams interfered with one sequence and that extra NPC mods were making The Bannered Mare crash when the quest led me there. Also I'd keep your survival mods and your static rape mods deactivated just to prevent headaches.

Like Get Stripped this is a refreshing glimpse into what can be accomplished if modders put in the time to work outside of the usual frameworks. The animations are generally more erotic and the scenarios are great, granted that replay value may be less--although there are enough options that I went through it twice and feel like I still probably missed stuff.

Tip: download the full version from Dogma's site AND the translated 4chan Mega from this thread. Unpack both zips and copy the english files over the Russian, this will translate all the dialogue in the mod. It doesn't translate the MCM or a few notifications that pop up, but it's infinitely more playable in this form if you, like me, couldn't wait for the upcoming official translation. Highly recommend and can't wait for more!

How did you download the 4chan version theres a decrypt key on it?

The version I downloaded (from this thread) had no key. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember this mod. Some guy on 4chan posted a partial translation of it. Unfortunately it seems to just be google translate.

https:// mega.nz/#!gGAlUYxS!kRqypFLlTlhaf d-eiF0rGm-0p6vq7TtrQU2tUFfy0S4

This one, all I did was download from mega and unzip with winrar.

The version I downloaded (from this thread) had no key. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember this mod. Some guy on 4chan posted a partial translation of it. Unfortunately it seems to just be google translate.

https:// mega.nz/#!gGAlUYxS!kRqypFLlTlhaf d-eiF0rGm-0p6vq7TtrQU2tUFfy0S4

This one, all I did was download from mega and unzip with winrar.

thats odd because when i copy paste the link in to my browser if brings me the file but ask for a decrypt key.....

Hmm, not sure what that would be, it still comes up for me. You are removing the space in the link after the https?

A i figured it out thanks i had to remove the 2 // as well for it to work for me.

Can you paste the link, I'm not sure why its not working for me.

ScreenShot2.png

I read Dogma's blog and he said "The Thief" mod is translated to English by now, but there are still some stuff left to translate, like mod description and such.

Sadly, the person who translates Dogma's mod has no time to finalize the translation at this moment. But still... Let's hope the translation will be finished soon. :)

This mod is WIP, but it's really something! So here's my big thanks to Dogma-san! :D Поддержим отечественного производителя!

I was playing it already with the google translation, but I had to stop, not sure if I found a bug or its not finished yet :( .

deactivate all follower mods like AFT/UFO/EFF or your horse will be alive after shooting

when mod was finished she(Z...) will tell about it

also mod has karma system, if you gained maximum corruption karma points the story unlock additional scenes(like bandits)

I was playing it already with the google translation, but I had to stop, not sure if I found a bug or its not finished yet :( .

deactivate all follower mods like AFT/UFO/EFF or your horse will be alive after shooting

when mod was finished she(Z...) will tell about it

also mod has karma system, if you gained maximum corruption karma points the story unlock additional scenes(like bandits)

Not using any follower mod, and horse part wasnt a problem, is later, i dont know how to use the

properly so I will just say that the problem is I cant deliver the nirnroot.

Archived