Quick question about textures...

Jishies

Hello dragons, 
I'm trying to build the most stable game possible and I need some help with Optimized Vanilla Textures

Is this the correct order it should be in (left side of MO): 

Optimized Vanilla Textures (Base Game)
Unmanaged: Dawnguard
Optimized Vanilla Textures (Dawnguard)
Unmanaged: HearthFires
Optimized Vanilla Textures (HearthFires) 
Unmanaged: Dragonborn
Optimized Vanilla Textures (Dragonborn)
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch 
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Noble Skyrim Mod 2k Textures
Noble Skyrim Mod - SMIM Patch 

My main questions here is: Is that the correct order it should be in? 

Can I install Noble Skyrim 2k Textures over top of Optimized Vanilla Textures and will it benefit? 

Thank you so much for your help, :)

Straight from the mod authors page. These textures are compatible with every mod you've ever installed or ever will install. Your game won't look any different than it does right now. It'll just perform better. All of the vanilla textures will either be replaced by their optimized versions or will be immediately overruled by them. **Any textures from your other mods will still overrule all of these textures.** Even if they're already installed before installing this mod. And it does this without using a plugin.

If noble skyrim mod 2k textures does the same thing as the other one then noble with overwrite the other textures.

I don't see a load order listed on the authors page but you could use TES5EDIT and see if any of them are out of order.

Straight from the mod authors page. These textures are compatible with every mod you've ever installed or ever will install. Your game won't look any different than it does right now. It'll just perform better. All of the vanilla textures will either be replaced by their optimized versions or will be immediately overruled by them. **Any textures from your other mods will still overrule all of these textures.** Even if they're already installed before installing this mod. And it does this without using a plugin.

If noble skyrim mod 2k textures does the same thing as the other one then noble with overwrite the other textures.

I don't see a load order listed on the authors page but you could use TES5EDIT and see if any of them are out of order.

That load order looks correct. Optmized textures will have priority over vanilla textures and Noble Skyrim will have priority over everything.

Thank you both for your help! Here is what I have so far. Any recommendations? Also, can Noble Skyrim 2k & Vivid Landscapes - All In One be used together or should I just stick with one? 

Thank you again for your help, I'm such a noob and used to never worry about my load order and mod list. 

Archived