[What is?] What mod does this?

Yesterday I rescued Derkeethus, the only Argonian NPC that can be your follower, and after we got out of the cave and I spoke with him there was a dialogue option that said something along the lines of, "Hey, it's been a while. How are you?" to which he replies, "Good. I never did thank you for rescuing me. I should thank you." followed by, "Want to have some fun? (Sex)". If I say "Yes" they shag and when they are done he says, "I should get rescued more often."

I have SSX (but, did not create a rule for something like that, nor has "(Sex)" come up in dialogue after a rule kicks in.) and SLEN.

I've done some rescue quests before and never had this come up. I'm not bothered by it, I find it amusing because it happens often, I'm just really curious as to which mod is doing this. I have Spouses Enhanced, but they are not married and I've been using that mod for AGES and that option has NEVER come up.

Thanks in advance! xoxo

Archived