2 - 3 questions regarding clothing and adult mod(s)

Eksclusiv

Hi everybody, as the title implies I have got two questions:

1) I am mainly using TDF's prostitution mod if I want to experience sexual encounters. So it seems that the mod uses its own logic/behavior to determine how npcs and my player character needs to be dressed during sex, thus it ignores my settings in the sexlab mcm menu. Which is alright to me but one thing I was not able to find out yet: Is there a possibility to prevent NPCs from dressing up after the sex animation stops? And I mean in general (not only in the context of the prostitution mod). Or is there even a way to manipulate the clothes of certain npcs while they are "in Action"?

2) Yesterday I found an amazing follower ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72034/? ). Why i love her so much? Well, she Looks nice and all but i mainly love her clothing functionality. When she takes off her "main" Part of the armor she Looks topless and NOT completely naked which I really dig. So her Outfit has to consist of several smaller parts. I have been searching for something like this literally for days now. Somebody posted a clothing blog in the main skyrim area, I went through Nexus and even found a couple of asian skyrim sites. But I have not managed to find anything similar to her outfit, though. Do you guys know of some other armors/clothing ( I take it all) which provide the same effect when you remove the "main" part of the armor? Basically I want it to look topless. And how do I search for armos that consist of several parts? I use CBBE for defeault female characters btw. - not quite sure if that's important.

Hope this made sense. :/

Edit: What I forgot to add: I am wondering whether there is the possibility to stop female characters from taking off their clothes when they do a bj/hj permantely?

1 - Target NPC with Sexlab then go to strip options, set remove or do not remove options for parts.

2 - Grab all the armors from this guy http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3373573/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Thank you for your reply! But what exactly do you mean with "target npc with sexlab" ? Do you mean to open console, click on the npc and then open sexlab? Or is there a "target npc" category in the sexlab mcm itself (never seen one).

To "target the npc with sexlab" just hover the aiming reticle over them and hit Esc to open up the the system menu and go to Sexlab. You should find a page that lets you adjust what items get stripped off of the target npc.

Jennifer is also available as part of http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

I am sorry to bother you but I really feel stupid. So I tried the following two things: I opened the console, "activated" the npc by clicking on it, closed the consoled, opened the mcm menu for sexlab and looked for an options. But there was nothing.

Then I put my crosshair on the npc (so that I could start a conversation with him/her) and did the same. There was nothing, just general settings for women and men + there is  this clothing editor that only lets me edit my player character.

And yes! I got jennifer from the mod you posted! Thanks!

Edit: I just tried to mark the npc during a sex Scene with the "k" key on my Keyboard to see if it maybe appears then on the list. But it did not work either. I have no idea what I can do to make npcs appear on that "clothing Editor" list, it's only my PC I can modifiy in this regard.

I might mix up something but i think marking NPCs for sexlab is done with a hotkey, "n" by default. But you can't decide in general what is stripped or reequipped, not every mod uses sexlab stripping options, not even most i think. For those which do it should work, though.

What you can try (i never did, but heard good things) is sexlab utilities. It should even be able to equip some armor during/before sex, but afaik always the same armor then.

Armors: by the look it's often hard to tell if the pieces are seperated, and afaik there is no tag or something you could search for... some armors/clothes both in luxury collection and art of magicka have at least some armors with seperated pieces. 

I might mix up something but i think marking NPCs for sexlab is done with a hotkey, "n" by default. But you can't decide in general what is stripped or reequipped, not every mod uses sexlab stripping options, not even most i think. For those which do it should work, though.

What you can try (i never did, but heard good things) is sexlab utilities. It should even be able to equip some armor during/before sex, but afaik always the same armor then.

Armors: by the look it's often hard to tell if the pieces are seperated, and afaik there is no tag or something you could search for... some armors/clothes both in luxury collection and art of magicka have at least some armors with seperated pieces. 

Yey~ , thank you! It worked! I had to mark npcs with the 'n' key! You were right. Now I can work with that! I wished there was the possibility to dress/undress parts on the fly (so during animations). Anyway: Do you mean by sexlab utilities sexlab tools 3.0 or this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/236-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/ ? Because I use sexlab Tools 3.0 all the time and I have not seen an Option to equip armor yet. Maybe I am just blind, though.

Agreed, I think that I might try to learn how to use nifskope eventually. First I really wanted to avoid that but the benefits of editing Things to your own liking are pretty obvious. Thanks again for your help! I appreciate it.

Yey~ , thank you! It worked! I had to mark npcs with the 'n' key! You were right. Now I can work with that! I wished there was the possibility to dress/undress parts on the fly (so during animations). Anyway: Do you mean by sexlab utilities sexlab tools 3.0 or this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/236-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/ ? Because I use sexlab Tools 3.0 all the time and I have not seen an Option to equip armor yet. Maybe I am just blind, though.

Agreed, I think that I might try to learn how to use nifskope eventually. First I really wanted to avoid that but the benefits of editing Things to your own liking are pretty obvious. Thanks again for your help! I appreciate it.

Yes, i meant the mod you've linked. ;) Glad i could help, and maybe i'll even start trying to use nifskope myself...^^

Archived