HDT-PE camera angle causes spazzing

gtcard

i've always had random spazzing of some of my hdt skirts and it never really bothered me too much. what i mean is the skirt will suddenly start fluttering on its own, while i'm standing still. actually it's more like it's being blown around violently because it's just rapidly stretching in random directions and snapping back. it looks like a hurricane is blowing at it. it usually comes in bursts but today i noticed something really odd--this only happens when i have my camera positioned a certain way. one such position is the default 3rd person camera. if i pan the camera around to the front, so i'm looking at my character's front body, the skirt stops spazzing immediately. if i spin the camera back to the default position, it starts spazzing again. i have this problem with the amiella hdt skirt with daie's xml edit, and i also have this problem with the HDT wa ribbon. not sure what those xmls have in common, but when they spaz, they spaz together. 

anyone ever encountered this or know what can be causing it? 

Archived