For some strange reason Grognak absolutely refuses to change ..

I have uninstalled all the other magazine replacers, reinstalled this one and Grognak issues are still vanilla ones :( 

Or maybe because i spawned it through console ( but that does not make any sense, why would it spawn vanilla ) ?? 

P.s. Its issue nr 5 - one that you should get at Vault 81 - i lost patience waiting for school to start ( i think kids have bugged out ). 

I have uninstalled all the other magazine replacers, reinstalled this one and Grognak issues are still vanilla ones :(

Or maybe because i spawned it through console ( but that does not make any sense, why would it spawn vanilla ) ?? 

P.s. Its issue nr 5 - one that you should get at Vault 81 - i lost patience waiting for school to start ( i think kids have bugged out ). 

Hmmm ... strange ! ... but bare in mind that the Gronak magazines are just a few re-textured ! .... i will make all of them and all so guns and bullets . 

for now i will post one update for the far harbor DLC . 

post-1013366-0-95597400-1490740176_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to say beautiful work! I already commented, endorsed, and voted on your mod in Nexus but I truly truly appreciate the Grogank Bat Babies comic featuring Nyotengu from DOA. She's absolutely stunning!

Thanks again for this mod

Hmmm ... strange ! ... but bare in mind that the Gronak magazines are just a few re-textured ! .... i will make all of them and all so guns and bullets . 

for now i will post one update for the far harbor DLC . 

Well it was my first Grognak to grab because i play with Alternate Start Mod and i started near Warwick Homestead. 

I will try to grab another and confirm if it worked. 

Just wanted to say beautiful work! I already commented, endorsed, and voted on your mod in Nexus but I truly truly appreciate the Grogank Bat Babies comic featuring Nyotengu from DOA. She's absolutely stunning!

Thanks again for this mod

Thank you very much ! i will support you'r mod as well ! :)

• 2 years later...