[search] Zilvra is looking for...

Hello.

Does exits an animation for three Females (or alternative two females and one Man/Futa)? One where all together lick another, like a Triangle or a circle? Or is this constellation not possible?

Sorry when This question being exits. My english grammar is not the best and it's hard for me to understand all. Bacause i use this shortcut - sorry.

Lovely Greetings - Zilvra

I think i found something, what very comparable is. 

But now i am searching for white fingerless Gloves, like Turbosnowy's one. but in short. They can have an other texture Leather, Chain, knitted etc.), important for me is only the color and maybe compatible with Nails. And i am looking for some open toe boots. Know someone, if the items are exits?

Thank you :)

Thank you again. I tried some of them, but they're not that what i am looking for. Just the heels are interesting, but they are no Overknees, like this one, but for an UNP Body. (these are made for a costum Race an i had not the know how to remodel them) :/

post-1710693-0-91570200-1491297242_thumb.jpg

I think there are no other Mods, where i can find them. Thank you for your help.

But Now i am looking for a Succubus Tail, like the Tail from Nikitaa's Succubus Race, one that have the Skin tone of the Character. Knows someone, where i can find it? 

Two examples, what I mean.

© by Candra

post-1710693-0-52825600-1491658896_thumb.jpg

post-1710693-0-92241700-1491658976_thumb.jpg

Archived