[Rimworld] Nude Mod

underfall00

Long time Loverslab user, first time modder/uploader.

I looked everywhere for a nude mod for Rimworld. After doing some research It turns out the reason for this has to be that Rimworld doesn't differentiate between male and female models. You have the Thin, Fat, and Hulk models which are gender neutral. Then you have the Average model for males and females separately.

I'm not sure how to fix this problem, but I wanted Nude models in my Rimworld game. So with my very limited paint skills I updated the Vanilla barbie textures. All the gender neutral models now have nipples, bellybuttons, and when they turn around butt cracks. For the Average female model I included breasts and a hairy bush as well.

I'm uploading these here for anybody who may want some poorly drawn Nude Rimworld models. I'll probably update these over time to make them look better. Personally I use the Camera+ mod so you can zoom in really close to see the changes, as well as Rimjobworld to have a use for these new naked women running around.

Camera+: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30682.0

Rimjobworld: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/

To install just unzip the file and place in your Rimworld>Mods Folder. In game make sure to turn the mod on in the mod manager. Load order shouldn't matter.

For Alpha 16, will update over time.

Nude Textures.zip

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

FYI, relevant file names convention has changed since B19, so the original mod will no longer work out of the box. If someone wants it to work, texture files need to be renamed as follows:

"_back.png" > "_north.png"

"_front.png" > "_south.png"

"_side.png" > "_east.png"

To get rid of incompatibility warning, simply change the target game version in About\About.xml to whatever is current (1.0.2059 at the moment).

• 1 month later...

Archived