Skyrim Underground Sexlab Functionality?

soljer13

So this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75004/? Adds a ton of new content/areas and new enemies, most important to me being the zombies. The enemies are all based on Vicn Creature Pack, which i assume use default asset skeletons, and if my knowledge about bethesda sex games is right, you simply need monsters to have the same skeleton/animation library to work with sexlab right?

Anyone gotten these monsters/this mod to work with sexlab?

I'm not entirely sure, i think if they have the same skeleton they should work with sexlab, but that's not true for all sexlab mods triggering sex. Some need the same race as well...  did you try to start it via sexlab MCM?

Rieklings from DB for example have no race by default, so cursed loot and SSX doesn't work, but Defeat does.

I use skyrim underground in my game and have not managed to get any of these creatures to have sex with my character I also cannot surrender to any of them using defeat , when my character is out of the underground she has no problem having sex with animals reiklings etc;,its a shame they just do not seem to work in s/underground ,I would also like to know if any one has got them working.

It all depends on the skeleton and race. If they have custom race which sexlab doesn't recognize animations won't work. For example zombies from this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56379/? have human skeletons, but custom race, which you would need to change. Mod "Beyond Reach" which is currently down on nexus, also uses those models, but author changed them to draugers. They're using draugr skeleton and have draugr race, so you can play draugr animations with them. 

• 3 months later...

I had an interesting encounter at the beginning of my game: I use FEMALE and a few sexlab mods.  When my first story dragon died, the spectator orgy triggered.  I join in and find myself strapon-banging some random naked woman.  We finish, and re-clothe, and she turns into one of the mermaid monsters added by FEMALE then proceeds to start attacking me.  She must have been hanging by some nearby water and the orgy pulled her in along with all the guards and townspeople who were nearby.  I know the game treats them as human, like a bandit, since their souls go into black soul gems iirc.  Maybe underground does something similar?

Archived