Looking for a hairstyle

I've been looking for this particular hairstyle for a while, and I just need a definitive answer on what hair pack it's in.

34935-2-1408293464.jpg

I've read that it's in something called KS Hairdo's 265, but so far I've been unable to find that particular version anywhere. I also found it in the Succubus race mod, but I can only use it when my character is that race and that's rather annoying.

Any help would be appreciated.

A working link to download KS Hairs 265 would also be appreciated?

That hair is available in Apachii's main hair pack.

Well whaddaya know. I was SURE I searched through that whole pack, but apparently missed it! Thank you for pointing this out to me :)

Haha, all good. I know the struggle all too well. With 2000 hairs its easy for a few to get missed :D

Well whaddaya know. I was SURE I searched through that whole pack, but apparently missed it! Thank you for pointing this out to me :)

Haha, all good. I know the struggle all too well. With 2000 hairs its easy for a few to get missed :D

Whoa, how did you end up with 2000 hairs, that's amazing!? What's your secret?

Almost every hair pack available that has been released haha, ever since 2012. I've been around for a long while modding skyrim

Almost every hair pack available that has been released haha, ever since 2012. I've been around for a long while modding skyrim

That must be quite extensive. How do you deal with potential duplicates, like the ones between KS Hair 265, 400, and Renewal?

That must be quite extensive. How do you deal with potential duplicates, like the ones between KS Hair 265, 400, and Renewal?

Ehh, the duplicates aren't that much. Even if there are duplicates, the hairpacks usually have their own textures, so they'll look different in some way or the other so its not all that bad.

Ehh, the duplicates aren't that much. Even if there are duplicates, the hairpacks usually have their own textures, so they'll look different in some way or the other so its not all that bad.

I don't want to be a bother, but would it be at all possible to get a list of the hair packs that you have and perhaps request that you send a few to me, please? Not sure about permissions for the mods and whatnot, especially if they're no longer around the web, but they'd be staying with me, I wouldn't spread them around, especially if the mod creator took them down. I love having lots of options in racemenu, goes back to my days of playing and modding the SIms 2, I had soooo much stuff, it was insane.

I don't want to be a bother, but would it be at all possible to get a list of the hair packs that you have and perhaps request that you send a few to me, please? Not sure about permissions for the mods and whatnot, especially if they're no longer around the web, but they'd be staying with me, I wouldn't spread them around, especially if the mod creator took them down. I love having lots of options in racemenu, goes back to my days of playing and modding the SIms 2, I had soooo much stuff, it was insane.

I can try, its just so much. Just google these ones and let me know if you can find them, if not I can try to get a link or upload it myself. The problem with me uploading is that it'll take a long time for me since my internet is horrendous and I have a cap as well :s

Tera hair pack

SC hairs

Sala hair

KS hairdos (Cazy hair)

ZZSHOP

Mortenhairs

Numenume hair

NUhairstyles

Lovely Hairstyles

Kijiko Hair

SG hairpack 350

Hepsy Hair

Oblivion hair standalone

Coolsims hairpack

Hallgarth's additional vanilla hair

HDT female hairstyles

Merida hair

FH Hairs

Mackom hair

RTS hairpack

Maymay hairs

CCC hairpack

Hhairstyles

Thats all the ones I have currently.

I can try, its just so much. Just google these ones and let me know if you can find them, if not I can try to get a link or upload it myself. The problem with me uploading is that it'll take a long time for me since my internet is horrendous and I have a cap as well :s

Tera hair pack

SC hairs

Sala hair

KS hairdos (Cazy hair)

ZZSHOP

Mortenhairs

Numenume hair

NUhairstyles

Lovely Hairstyles

Kijiko Hair

SG hairpack 350

Hepsy Hair

Oblivion hair standalone

Coolsims hairpack

HDT female hairstyles

Merida hair

FH Hairs

Mackom hair

RTS hairpack

Maymay hairs

CCC hairpack

Hhairstyles

Well it took me a few days but I was able to track most of them down, thank you for the list, it really helped. I noticed that a lot of the download links over on ZZShops thread are broken though, it might be of great help to the community if you or someone else that has those hair packs re-uploads them at some point...

Also on the topic of hair mods, did you know about RadioReggea's hair by chance? I grabbed it once when it appeared on the Nexus and it's pretty nice, the reason I mention it is because it includes options for Argonians and Khajiit, and they tend to get excluded a lot.

Tera hair pack

SC hairs

Sala hair

KS hairdos (Cazy hair)

ZZSHOP

Mortenhairs

Numenume hair

NUhairstyles

Lovely Hairstyles

Kijiko Hair

SG hairpack 350

Hepsy Hair

Oblivion hair standalone

Coolsims hairpack

HDT female hairstyles

Merida hair

FH Hairs

Mackom hair

RTS hairpack

Maymay hairs

CCC hairpack

Hhairstyles

Well it took me a few days but I was able to track most of them down, thank you for the list, it really helped. I noticed that a lot of the download links over on ZZShops thread are broken though, it might be of great help to the community if you or someone else that has those hair packs re-uploads them at some point...

Also on the topic of hair mods, did you know about RadioReggea's hair by chance? I grabbed it once when it appeared on the Nexus and it's pretty nice, the reason I mention it is because it includes options for Argonians and Khajiit, and they tend to get excluded a lot.

Yeah, i forgot about RadioReggea hairs, i dont have it enabled since most of them are included in the oblivionhairs mod i think. I'll put up some of the ZZshop dead links soon, give me some time since my internet is crap.

Alright, here is all the hair that was on the ZZshop thread. I will remove it if I'm asked to from a mod or ZZJay.

NEWSEA Hairs zzjay.7z

MySimsHairFinal with texture fix.7z.7z

CCC Hairs zzjay.7z

athenahair fixed.7z

Archived