Please help me

I need help with 2 things, the first being with Luxurious Seduction, I installed the mod and I use the UNPB body, I can get a few pieces of clothing to show up, the Jacket, boots, and pants, but the chest pieces and the gloves are invisible. They dont make my character's body disappear, they just dont show up. The second is, Im looking for a blue skin like the one in the picture below. Thanks in advance!

post-516711-0-65493300-1490548395_thumb.jpg

post-516711-0-51005100-1490548400_thumb.jpg

post-516711-0-83994300-1490548460_thumb.png

try equipping the parts on their own to see if they show up.

If you equip the chest part then the jacket does the chest disappear or unequip?

Also are you using devious devices? that tends to make some parts disappear.

I dont know where you can get the textures but this follower has pretty close ones.

Just use these

https://thistimeibeagoodgirlsir.tumblr.com/post/149751623410/xari-follower-profile-name-xari-race-imperial

If you equip the chest part then the jacket does the chest disappear or unequip?

I dont know where you can get the textures but this follower has pretty close ones.

Just use these

https://thistimeibeagoodgirlsir.tumblr.com/post/149751623410/xari-follower-profile-name-xari-race-imperial

I use devious devices, Ill try uninstalling it and if I equip the chest first the same thing happens, it just doesnt show up. They dont make my character's body go invisible and doesnt unequip. It says that the chest is equiped but just doesnt show up on my characters body, in the screenshots, I provided (Not the blue character one) thats with the chest equiped.

Just use these

I use devious devices, Ill try uninstalling it and if I equip the chest first the same thing happens, it just doesnt show up. They dont make my character's body go invisible and doesnt unequip. It says that the chest is equiped but just doesnt show up on my characters body, in the screenshots, I provided (Not the blue character one) thats with the chest equiped.

Another reason. Do you use custom race ? Sometimes when you use this '  armor don't show on char.

Blue skin you can make in Racemenu.

@Monday

It also seems by looking at your screenshots that your player has the draug eye or some other effect attached to her one eye. Unless that is suppose to be like that.

Yea I installed realistic needs for a mod I think and ever since then there's been a blue shine under her eyes, I just kinda ignored it, its not on any other characters, and I was thinking of starting a new character with the blue skin so that's not too much of a problem but if you have a fix for it that'd be cool!

Just use these

Another reason. Do you use custom race ? Sometimes when you use this '  armor don't show on char.

I use the Succubus race, I will try to change race, but Idk if that'll work, I hope so!

Just use these

I switched my character to a nord and the chest was still missing as well as the stockings and the gloves, same as the other race

Archived