[RELEASED] Dovahkiin's Infamy - please use the other thread

vinfamy

How about getting caught between the civil war factions? I didnt see that as I skimmed. Questioned and tortured as a spy by both sides potentially. Also a possible story arc in a false confession to stop the torture.

The Civil War questline was always underdeveloped, but I was surprised at how little reaction there was to the Dragonborn. Legendary figure appears and starts slaying dragons. Gains fame in the region...and the factions just ignore him/her?

You'd think they'd both want to recruit the DB, and would work pretty hard to do so.

Once the DB picked a side, the opposition would be working to find a way to get them out of the war, render them less effective, or, at the very least, disgrace them so they couldn't be used to recruit more soldiers to their side.

And, really, once the whole dragon crisis is over, you'd think both factions would want to get rid of the DB entirely. Demi-god walking around with a slew of daedric artifacts and shouty-powers? Could be a big threat to Ulfric...Nords might want DB to be king. Thalmor wouldn't like someone so similar to Talos around, let alone someone that powerful on the side of the Empire, so they'd probably put some pressure on them.

One would think there would be all kinds of dark plots being dreamed up for the Dragonborn through all stages of both the war and the main quest.

And for those who don't play the main quest (aren't the Dragonborn) well, mistaken identity can be messy :)

Sorry I haven't been active on LL over the past few days. Needed to get an assignment out of the way.

The efforts everyone's put into writing the suggestions in this thread have been not short of amazing and more than any mod authors could possibly expect. I cannot thank you enough.

Will definitely incorporate your ideas and stories in the mod, with the odd adjustments here and there to fit with the overall theme of the storyline.

I genuinely hope to make something great here. The most important element is that every decision you make not only allows you to role-play the character you want (evil or good, innocent or slutty, dominant or submissive) but also affects the outcome of the current quest but also of the whole story, which needs to memorable with real character development and truly surprising plot twists. With everyone's amazing contributions, it truly believe that this vision could be achieved.

Ok, I'm back... but not yet with a full detailed idea, just some overall stuff which would be pretty cool.

1. The order of doing things. Despite the fact we all are throwing ideas around, I think you should first decide if you will change any of the major questlines (Civil War, Main questline, Dawnguard and Dragonborn's main questline) and if yes, that's probably where you should start, still keeping in mind at least a vague idea of what you wanna do with everything else once your done with that. 

This way it won't become a clusterfuck of quests you can't finish because in Civil War you killed Legate Rikke, or sb else.
Then the guilds, Companions, Dark Bros, Thieves, Collage. 

Then every hold, one by one. So at this point you know exactly which NPC's need to be untouched, only slightly touched, tweaked or even replaced by sb else in the course of actions, (example: the argonian contact of the thieves guild in Solitude. He would no doubt be used in Infames Thieves Guild questline, so he shouldn't be taken into consideration as a character corruptable through Infamous Solitude).

2. Where the overall 'corruption' comes from? Pretty much every hold has a daedric quest (startpoint or you are sent there to do sth). I started thinking about that as I started thinking about Solitude. In the city there is Sheogorath, and he is crazy enough to maybe want to see Potema win, or corrupt Dragonborn so that he/she in the end starts to desire the same power Potema wanted. But in the wilderness of Haafingar you can find the Statue to Meridia and (if I'm not mistaken) her temple which you have to cleanse. She could be against Potema and influence Dragonborn to destroy her, but what then? Both of them are Daedric Princes and there is a whole Temple of the Divines! Wouldn't they want a place there? Sheogorath just to prank the Divines and (possible 'why?' to his doings) win in a duel with Molag Bal (showing off that he can dominate more than MB, same as he duelled Hircine and Vaermina in lore), And Meridia would just believe it to be a more fitting place for her worship, in the end, "she" saved the city from Potema! (by using Dragonborn, but who cares)

3. I don't think this mod should look up to Amorous Adventures too much... There is a giant difference between making a bunch of female NPC's your lovers, and seething corruption into a bunch of questlines, miscellaneous quests and throwaway lines from NPC's.

P.S. Can we start propagating "Inmfamous" as a quest title in the log?  :D The same way as there are 'Daedric' quest? ;)

Like TES IV Oblivion, if there is a newspaper as Black Horse Courier.

1.Player have sex in public event quests, or with some special people and animals

2. A courier gives PC a newspaper according to her sex news and civilians' opinions.

3. Or the newspapers appear in town inns' bars.

2. Where the overall 'corruption' comes from? Pretty much every hold has a daedric quest (startpoint or you are sent there to do sth). I started thinking about that as I started thinking about Solitude. In the city there is Sheogorath, and he is crazy enough to maybe want to see Potema win, or corrupt Dragonborn so that he/she in the end starts to desire the same power Potema wanted. But in the wilderness of Haafingar you can find the Statue to Meridia and (if I'm not mistaken) her temple which you have to cleanse. She could be against Potema and influence Dragonborn to destroy her, but what then? Both of them are Daedric Princes and there is a whole Temple of the Divines! Wouldn't they want a place there? Sheogorath just to prank the Divines and (possible 'why?' to his doings) win in a duel with Molag Bal (showing off that he can dominate more than MB, same as he duelled Hircine and Vaermina in lore), And Meridia would just believe it to be a more fitting place for her worship, in the end, "she" saved the city from Potema! (by using Dragonborn, but who cares)

An interesting idea. Also, don't forget, that Potema is the aunt of Pelagius. And he become crazy after/because War of Red Diamond. So Sheogorath may want to shake up his dear Pelagius (because for now he is rather boring char). Also, do you remember, the words of that Arkay's priest? That if she would be alive, she would be the last Septim and the heir of the Ruby Throne. And if she'll attempt to seize the power in Empire... it'll be pretty crazy too :)

About another capitals:

Whiterun - Mephala. So, it maybe a good idea to "repair" that vanilla quest (by some pieces of cut content, jarl Balgruuf may be killed by his own children with the Ebony Blade).

Riften - Nocturnal. Do you remember, that Seducers are her lesser daedra?

Markarth - Molag Bal & Namira. There are a lot of excellent ideas about vampires, slavery and becoming a Daughter of Coldharbour, so I don't see any sense in repeating of them. But Namira's quest has great potential too. We could seduce brother Verulus and made him to become a member of the cult. Or even hunt on citizens :)

Windhelm - Boetiah. Maybe, some of Stormcloaks leaders (even Ulfric and Galmar) could be his/her worshipers. And it can be a great subject for blackmail in the city of fanatic Talos' disciples!

Dawnstar - maybe, we could use the Scull of Corruption for stealing not only dreams, but those little dirty secrets, which everyone has.

A little favor: please, don't make stupid blackmail quests like "I've seen how you were raped by N trolls, so pay me N*100 septims or I'll rape you too". Maybe, it'll be better to take as reference the Molag Bal's quest from Oblivion, where we made an old paladin to kill unarmed person near the grave of his wife. I would prefer a corruption quests, which make player/NPCs violate their own principles, betray their allies and lie to their closest people. We already have a lot of mods about mindless sex.

a little one:

there is this priestess in Solitude, the one that tells the Dragonborn, that she once lived on the streets, but was saved by the gods.

What, if You can convonce her, that this is a terrible waste of talent? That she was born to serve Dibella (or Sanguine) with her body?

Maybe You have to make some arrangements, sleep with (of bribe) her superiors to convince them to let her go.

Than you have to convince (bribe/sleep with) the owner of the Winking Skeever, so he let her work as a prostitute there.

Great Idea! It's a small character so that would limit possible conflicts with other questlines.

She doesn't seem to be able to be convinced though. You could blackmail her though, or use her superiors to forcefully throw her out because of rumours that she still gives head for money, this way she is back on the street in beggar's rags and already broken because of the fact that it all was lies but she couldn't prove it. It adds more plausibility.

Then you could pick her up of the street and push her further down the road.  :ph34r:

Thats evil! And i like it :-)

I can see a not to complicated quest here: The Dragonborn is the one who will start the rumors by telling the good people of solitude, that this priestess ist still a whore. If 5 people believe his/her lies (speechcraft-skill test) the highpriest will ban the poor girl from the temple. But if 5 people get the truth (lost speech-tests) they will tell the guards, and the Dragonborn will face justice

There are other minor priests in nearly every temple. They are good targets for corruption. Maybe the Dragonborn has to coorupt them for one of the daedras, creating a new circle of daedra-worshippers in a forgotten tower/tempel where they will gather from time to time for nights of decadence and lust.

i hope, that the core idea of a dark version of Amorous Adventures will not get complety lost with all this nice ideas floating around.

I had some similar idea like lordgdavid:

The player gets a letter via courier from one of the yarls or any person with high influence. This letter is a friendly invitation like "yarl balgruuf wants to meet the dragonborn. Please come to dragonsreach until <date + time>". If the player doesnt arrive there, he/she gets a second letter with a warning that a bounty of 10000 septims (or more?) will be given if not arriving until <new date + time>. If the player arrives at the first or second date at the given location he/she will be greeted by the yarl and several armed guards and is forced to handover all inventory. Then the yarl says "I am giving a party and you - the mighty dragonwhore - will serve my guests by serving drinks/food and everything else (sex) they want". Then the Party would start and the player has to do everything he/she is asked (no options for the PC from here anymore) until the party is over.

If the player doesnt arrive at all she/he will just get that high bounty.

This could happen more than once with several other yarls / rich people with a cool down of at least a week or so

The player gets a letter via courier from one of the yarls or any person with high influence. This letter is a friendly invitation like "yarl balgruuf wants to meet the dragonborn. Please come to dragonsreach until <date + time>". If the player doesnt arrive there, he/she gets a second letter with a warning that a bounty of 10000 septims (or more?) will be given if not arriving until <new date + time>.

That brings up an interesting point. When it comes to blackmail and coercion, what things are actually effective in motivating the player (assuming they're roleplaying a character who doesn't actually want to give in) to submit?

Having to deal with guards constantly chasing them, and potential prison scenarios sounds like it would be pretty good way to wear them down.

If you want to play really dirty, stealing items and holding them for "ransom" might work...particularly if it's something needed for a quest.

Might be something to think about: what other methods are there to apply pressure?

The player gets a letter via courier from one of the yarls or any person with high influence. This letter is a friendly invitation like "yarl balgruuf wants to meet the dragonborn. Please come to dragonsreach until <date + time>". If the player doesnt arrive there, he/she gets a second letter with a warning that a bounty of 10000 septims (or more?) will be given if not arriving until <new date + time>.

That brings up an interesting point. When it comes to blackmail and coercion, what things are actually effective in motivating the player (assuming they're roleplaying a character who doesn't actually want to give in) to submit?

Having to deal with guards constantly chasing them, and potential prison scenarios sounds like it would be pretty good way to wear them down.

If you want to play really dirty, stealing items and holding them for "ransom" might work...particularly if it's something needed for a quest.

Might be something to think about: what other methods are there to apply pressure?

There's also the question of evidence. In Skyrim it is pretty much limited to "incriminating documents" and "witness testimony" which (if you assume a generalized culture of corruption and coersion) could lead to some quests to get rid of or alter evidence and not necessarily directly for self-interest (for more victim/submissive rp I'm thinking) but, as a sort of "the person(s) doing these things to you do(es) the same things to others, and now you're going to help them to get away with it, like it or not" and it being the sort of thing that goes against the pc's wishes/morals/etc can make it even more excruciating. More dominant/evil pcs could take a more direct approach, or further crush a hapless npc by making them do it.

An interesting idea. Also, don't forget, that Potema is the aunt of Pelagius. And he become crazy after/because War of Red Diamond. So Sheogorath may want to shake up his dear Pelagius (because for now he is rather boring char). Also, do you remember, the words of that Arkay's priest? That if she would be alive, she would be the last Septim and the heir of the Ruby Throne. And if she'll attempt to seize the power in Empire... it'll be pretty crazy too :)

About another capitals:

Whiterun - Mephala. So, it maybe a good idea to "repair" that vanilla quest (by some pieces of cut content, jarl Balgruuf may be killed by his own children with the Ebony Blade).

Riften - Nocturnal. Do you remember, that Seducers are her lesser daedra?

Markarth - Molag Bal & Namira. There are a lot of excellent ideas about vampires, slavery and becoming a Daughter of Coldharbour, so I don't see any sense in repeating of them. But Namira's quest has great potential too. We could seduce brother Verulus and made him to become a member of the cult. Or even hunt on citizens :)

Windhelm - Boetiah. Maybe, some of Stormcloaks leaders (even Ulfric and Galmar) could be his/her worshipers. And it can be a great subject for blackmail in the city of fanatic Talos' disciples!

Dawnstar - maybe, we could use the Scull of Corruption for stealing not only dreams, but those little dirty secrets, which everyone has.

A little favor: please, don't make stupid blackmail quests like "I've seen how you were raped by N trolls, so pay me N*100 septims or I'll rape you too". Maybe, it'll be better to take as reference the Molag Bal's quest from Oblivion, where we made an old paladin to kill unarmed person near the grave of his wife. I would prefer a corruption quests, which make player/NPCs violate their own principles, betray their allies and lie to their closest people. We already have a lot of mods about mindless sex.

About the daedras again... But this time I'm gonna put Aedras to the mix! I think the whole theme of the mod could be traced back to religious wars. It's pretty much the main theme of Skyrim in the first place!  :P

Let's look at Markarth and Namira. She isn't just the Prince of cannibalism. She is a Prince of "whatever is revolting to mortals at the current place and time". So if the Skyrim's Daedric quest for Namira makes you eat human flesh, then copy, pasted, this quest in Valenwood, would make you eat vegetables... I guess... That's because for Wood Elves it's mandatory to eat all the meat they kill and to never eat or hurt plants. 

But in Skyrim Namira works well with cannibalism, so why not extend her quest to taking over every Hall of the Dead in Skyrim? Corrupting the people of Skyrim so that they no longer obey Arkay? Add to that some different revolting things like fucking a troll, or being sent to Solstheim so that you can marry a Riekling, or an ashspawn... After all you are her devoted follower, right?  B)

But Arkay would have to at least try and fight back, through various priests tending to the halls of the dead. Endless possibilities and that's just a fight between to beings...

Then again... In Riften Nocturnal may have to fight Mara's influence. In Whiterun Kyne has to fight for the city against Mefala (corrupting Dragonsreach) and, because of companions, Hircine. In Markarth Dibella (passionate love) and Molag Bal (rapist, slave..."ist") (Though that has been done with Sanguine in Sisterhood of Dibella, but Skyrimll doesn't seem to work on it too much anymore. Maybe he wouldn't mind putting it inside of your mod, or just making some tweaks so that the mods are 100% fine working alongside each other? I don't know... I'm starting to ramble again... damn)

Concerning Windhelm... to me Stormcloaks always seemed overly attached to Talos. Every kind of taking the city away from Talos seems like a too much of a stretch... As corruptors however... Now we're talking... Heimskr is already doing his job in Whiterun. It seems to be an interesting way of looking at Civil War questline! ... But what if... you know... in the end Talos was only a symbol and never a Divine? And the whole war, everything we had done for the stormcloaks, it all was done in the name of change... The Daedric Prince of Change - Boethia   :ph34r:  

a little one:

there is this priestess in Solitude, the one that tells the Dragonborn, that she once lived on the streets, but was saved by the gods.

What, if You can convonce her, that this is a terrible waste of talent? That she was born to serve Dibella (or Sanguine) with her body?

Maybe You have to make some arrangements, sleep with (of bribe) her superiors to convince them to let her go.

Than you have to convince (bribe/sleep with) the owner of the Winking Skeever, so he let her work as a prostitute there.

Great Idea! It's a small character so that would limit possible conflicts with other questlines.

She doesn't seem to be able to be convinced though. You could blackmail her though, or use her superiors to forcefully throw her out because of rumours that she still gives head for money, this way she is back on the street in beggar's rags and already broken because of the fact that it all was lies but she couldn't prove it. It adds more plausibility.

Then you could pick her up of the street and push her further down the road.  :ph34r:

Thats evil! And i like it :-)

I can see a not to complicated quest here: The Dragonborn is the one who will start the rumors by telling the good people of solitude, that this priestess ist still a whore. If 5 people believe his/her lies (speechcraft-skill test) the highpriest will ban the poor girl from the temple. But if 5 people get the truth (lost speech-tests) they will tell the guards, and the Dragonborn will face justice

There are other minor priests in nearly every temple. They are good targets for corruption. Maybe the Dragonborn has to coorupt them for one of the daedras, creating a new circle of daedra-worshippers in a forgotten tower/tempel where they will gather from time to time for nights of decadence and lust.

i hope, that the core idea of a dark version of Amorous Adventures will not get complety lost with all this nice ideas floating around.

When it comes to community ideas the core ideas always seem to get lost somewhere along the way... It's just how it works I guess... 

Right now we're just throwing ideas around. If 1/10 of them makes it into the mod till the end of 2017 I'll still be happy with the mod!  :P well... 1/100... let's not tire Vinfamy out too much  :P

vinfamy, would this be a single, sprawling quest with an overreaching story, or a collection of smaller, similarly themed questy interactions?

Either way, some things to consider. Are you building upon the assumption that there is a Dragonborn and that every PC is the Dragonborn? What's your approach to soft dependencies? Say, tying stuff in with Solutions or Devious Cidhna scenarios.

I've always loved Solutions, but one thing that always annoyed me about it is that almost all of the options tend to send you into 'whore mode'.

I'd have loved it better if there had been a version where you generally had to be coerced into giving up the 'goods.'  By non-rape means, of course.  

Terms like 'reluctant', 'extortion' and 'blackmail' in regards to an encounter are always way hotter.  Even hotter sometimes if when they've gotten what they wanted, they forget or fail to live up to their end or the 'favour' you did them ended up being the first of many.

Couple of non-specific examples:

After a roundabout negotiation, you realise the guard you are trying to bribe to let you past will do it for a blow job.  Weighing how badly you need to get past him, and seeing no other option, you very reluctantly agree.  After the deed is done, you move to go in, and the guard stops you.  'I did what you asked'.  'I know, but I'm not the only guard here.  My buddy over there isn't saying anything, but by the bulge in his trousers, he's going to want in too.'  'But...', 'Hey if it was up to me, you'd have my vote, but fair is fair, right?'  'Really?  <other guard smiles and nods> Sigh, ok, if it'll get me in...' then after the second blowjob is done: 'Wow almost as hot watching as getting.'  'Ok, laugh it up, going in now'  'Well we'll have to take your weapons, and your armour and clothes.'  'What?? You want me to go in naked??'  'Well yeah, I didn't tell you that was part of the deal??  Well, telling you now that's part of the deal.'  'Well I guess at this time of night there shouldn't be anyone in there...' ' Oh that reminds me, I'll have to write up a pass for you...'  'A pass??'  'Yeah, so the guards inside know you are allowed in.'  '<weakly> Guards inside...?' 'And it's only fair to let them know they are owed blowjobs too.'  ' Oh crap what did I get myself into?'

or

You need an item, but the owner is the only one who knows where it is.  He's willing to let it go, but you have to satisfy his kink.  He'll let you have it if you let him ravish you in his pillory.  That is something you really don't want to do, but the reward for getting the item, would set you up for life...so you agree.  You strip down and willingly step into the pillory.  After he's done, he seemingly goes to let you out.  But then 'realises' he can't find the key!  'Oh dear, this is embarrassing' he says.  He says he's already late to depart for an extended business trip to Cyradil.  But not to fear, he'll leave you in the 'care' of his elite (and no doubt corrupt, considering who their employer is) guards who will no doubt between all of them will figure out a way to 'deal' with your 'situation'.  And remind him, if and when he gets back that he owes you that object that you wanted...'Have fun everyone <he leaves with a leer, obviously wishing he could be around for the 'fun'>

None of the above are really inspired by anything in game.  But just examples of how I see 'darker' type scenarios playing out.  At least some times.   :)

When it comes to community ideas the core ideas always seem to get lost somewhere along the way... It's just how it works I guess... 

Right now we're just throwing ideas around. If 1/10 of them makes it into the mod till the end of 2017 I'll still be happy with the mod!  :P well... 1/100... let's not tire Vinfamy out too much  :P

Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. :) A quest mods is a lot of efforts, but won't take that long.

vinfamy, would this be a single, sprawling quest with an overreaching story, or a collection of smaller, similarly themed questy interactions?

Either way, some things to consider. Are you building upon the assumption that there is a Dragonborn and that every PC is the Dragonborn? What's your approach to soft dependencies? Say, tying stuff in with Solutions or Devious Cidhna scenarios.

Will be one main quest and a collection of smaller quests that you can do at any time. Completing these smaller quests unlock your path to progress the main quest.

Hopefully, I will be able to write some separate dialogues that allow the NPCs to react differently/ the story to slightly tweak depending on whether the "Dragon Rising" quest is completed (i.e. when you find out you're the Dragonborn). Wouldn't change the entire course of the story though - too much work otherwise to create two different storylines. 

Anything with soft dependencies will have to wait for the bulk of the mod to be completed first. 

Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. :) A quest mods is a lot of efforts, but won't take that long.

Will be one main quest and a collection of smaller quests that you can do at any time. Completing these smaller quests unlock your path to progress the main quest.

Hopefully, I will be able to write some separate dialogues that allow the NPCs to react differently/ the story to slightly tweak depending on whether the "Dragon Rising" quest is completed (i.e. when you find out you're the Dragonborn). Wouldn't change the entire course of the story though - too much work otherwise to create two different storylines. 

Anything with soft dependencies will have to wait for the bulk of the mod to be completed first. 

If you ever need help with ideas for storytelling and how to get everything to not feel overly forced onto the people of Skyrim be sure to PM me ;) (and with playtesting too of course)

Though... I might be a little too much focused on the whole Daedra/Aedra thing...

Then again... I already went too deep thinking up quests in Haafingar hold to just back down without a fight for allowing Meridia to have a say in Potema's raise to power!  :P

Possible Suggestions:

1:  "Sugar Momma" scenario: Attractive male NPC offers to regularly sex the player, if the player keeps them well-paid-for. Like a "Sugar Daddy" real life scenario, but with the gender roles reversed. Personally I'd like to see this out of an Argonian or a Khajiit, but that's just cuz I'm a furry. Doesn't involve blackmail, but it's certainly a simple story line! Keep paying your boy toy, he keeps you satisfied. Etc.

2: Troublesome Bandits: Does the Dragonborn have to solve everything with violence? A group of local bandits has been causing trouble, harassing, abducting, and otherwise molesting attractive members of the local populace. Bandit leader agrees to stop attacking people, if the Dragonborn (and possibly a companion or two) gives them some "attention" every so often, if you get the drift. Perhaps a player following this path could have a neat little house thing in the Bandit lair, or get tribute for being a skilled lay (having high Sexlab mastery stats). Or hell, maybe the bandit group values their attractive plaything enough to send her out with an escort, after enough service. Disposable goons, much?

3: Vampire Feeding: There's not enough content that lets players get fed off of by vampires. This could be for Dawnguard. To quote Isran: "I'll let you stay, for NOW, but if you so much as lay a -finger- on anyone here, I'm holding your friend responsible, got it?"... Yet Serana still has to feed, yes? She asks the player to keep her fed so she can stay out of trouble while helping the dawnguard.

3 - Sidenote: Be aware that Serana has an abnormal follower package, and will require special attention for this to function. Since she sticks to you like glue throughout much of the story and has many special animations/actions/dialogue moments, Bethesda scripted her heavily... she has a totally unique follower AI package, as far as I know.

4: (Alternate vampire scenario): There's plenty of vampire mods that let the player seduce/fuck/feed from female NPCs with high enough charisma... but what about people trying to do that to the -player-? The dragonborn runs into a vampire living in plain sight who uses such tactics to survive... seducing, fucking, then -feeding- off of the Dragonborn, just like one of those mods. A little bite, and the vampire will keep you... satisfied, until next time. This is flexible, and could apply to any gender combation. A strong male to give you the business in return for some blood, or a saucy vampire wench to give you some sugar in return for sustenance... even a futa vampire girl, for the inclined player. Gender combinations could be an MCM setting. I'd have them maintain a little bit of a dominant role, but it's certainly a corruption story -- tolerating a vampire in a major city because they're a good lay!

All of these suggestions are intended to be shorter stories with not too much writing involved, things with repeatable events to add spice to an otherwise quest-focused play through.

Edit: Personally, seeing ANY of this quest content out of an Argonian or Khajiit would be hot to me, but... hey, Furry.

Side Note: If you want kinky, sex-based feeding animations, FunnyBizness has an SLAL (Sexlab Animation Loader) pack with sexual vampire feeding animations, consensual and non, sleeping and awake, for both sets of gender (M feeding on F, F feeding on M, etc).

Possible Suggestions:

(...)

2: Troublesome Bandits: Does the Dragonborn have to solve everything with violence? A group of local bandits has been causing trouble, harassing, abducting, and otherwise molesting attractive members of the local populace. Bandit leader agrees to stop attacking people, if the Dragonborn (and possibly a companion or two) gives them some "attention" every so often, if you get the drift. Perhaps a player following this path could have a neat little house thing in the Bandit lair, or get tribute for being a skilled lay (having high Sexlab mastery stats). Or hell, maybe the bandit group values their attractive plaything enough to send her out with an escort, after enough service. Disposable goons, much?

(...)

That could work great in a "whore" playthrough, as the dragonwhore probably can't fight and would need a different way of "clearing" bandit dens for all those bounties and quests... Of course first the PC should get corrupted by the jarl, innkeeper, farm owner, sth like that.

That could work great in a "whore" playthrough, as the dragonwhore probably can't fight and would need a different way of "clearing" bandit dens for all those bounties and quests... Of course first the PC should get corrupted by the jarl, innkeeper, farm owner, sth like that.

That actually gives me another idea... if a bizarre one.

5: Bountiful Harvest: Isn't it strange that the player can just run through an entire farm, harvest all the alchemy ingreds/crops, then just... run off with them? While iNeed does address this, why not throw in that farm owner thing from above? Since you didn't turn in the crops you 'helped harvest', perhaps the farmer offers to let you have them (and maybe some extra from storage), if you suck his dick? Or let him flat-out fuck you? Or let his DOG fuck you? (For those into bestiality). There's even a dog-femalehuman-malehuman threesome in one of the animation packs... I think it's either MoreNastyCritters or Horny Dragons of Skyrim. The more the 'service' you give him comes closer to flat out sex, the more he's willing to let you have... and if you DON'T give him some sugar, he'll report you to the guards. <3

Edit: Too many ideas. xD I RP so much that I'm used to making sexy crap up.

6: Marriage of Some Kind: You know what no sexlab-quest-scenario's ever had? Forced marriage. I know it's a heavier topic, and I only have one detailed  idea in my head involving this, but why not corrupt/blackmail/force/seduce the player into some kind of marriage they really shouldn't have? Either because the player committed a crime or molested someone (sterotypical 'shotgun wedding'), or to marry into power?

6 (specific) Greedy Nobility: You know what rich assholes want? Trophy wives. You know what would make the perfect trophy wife for a conceited, rich-as-hell, greedy, pompous noble? The dragon-slaying hero saving the world and running around Skyrim. It could start with an offer: Marry me and get access to my mansion, my wealth, and my guards. Simple wealth/power temptation. If the noble fails to tempt the player this way, they could resort to blackmail... catching the Dragonborn committing a crime, capturing them (Sexlab Kidnapped Scenario), shaming them, threatening to ruin their reputation somehow... He/she/futaPronoun wants to go down in history as the dom/spouse of the dragonborn, and wants their place in the song books... a perfect capstone for their 'glorious' legacy. While more complicated to write, it's certainly something no one here has done. Obviously your spouse would want you to fuck them on the regular, or... something. I'm sure there would be sexual, repeatable stuff in this scenario. Consummate the marriage? Keep your greedy spouse satisfied? Sex in public to show off that he/she has 'conquered/fucked' the Dragonborn? Etc.

5: Bountiful Harvest: Isn't it strange that the player can just run through an entire farm, harvest all the alchemy ingreds/crops, then just... run off with them? While iNeed does address this, why not throw in that farm owner thing from above? Since you didn't turn in the crops you 'helped harvest', perhaps the farmer offers to let you have them (and maybe some extra from storage), if you suck his dick? Or let him flat-out fuck you? Or let his DOG fuck you? (For those into bestiality). There's even a dog-femalehuman-malehuman threesome in one of the animation packs... I think it's either MoreNastyCritters or Horny Dragons of Skyrim. The more the 'service' you give him comes closer to flat out sex, the more he's willing to let you have... and if you DON'T give him some sugar, he'll report you to the guards. <3

6 (specific) Greedy Nobility: You know what rich assholes want? Trophy wives. You know what would make the perfect trophy wife for a conceited, rich-as-hell, greedy, pompous noble? The dragon-slaying hero saving the world and running around Skyrim. It could start with an offer: Marry me and get access to my mansion, my wealth, and my guards. Simple wealth/power temptation.

I think the three way animation is from NSAP / SLAL now and I think Leito was the one that made it, but I'm not sure. Being caught stealing crops does fit with a few other mods that do just that and letting you play whore for food instead of paying you for work would be an interesting early game quest.

A lot of quests and mods are geared for the dragonborn playthroughs, but I think we could also take a couple non-db ideas. Being just another adventurer but prettier than most makes more sense than dragon killing hero accepting marriage to a random noble.  On the other hand, "I'd be happy to let you use my house and provide servants while you're in town" could lead to "I'd be happy to provide some relaxation if you need it while you're here" which leads to wine, drugs, skooma and debauchery as the noble leads the heroine down the dark paths. You could make a new NPC, use another one (my suggestion.. instead of having the PC buy the player home, have the NPC "be the owner" and thane but in the player faction so they can stay in the house and not have trespass issues. Housecarl is assigned by the NPC as a guard to the player, just to avoid any problems.). Possibly the NPC reveals himself as Sam at the end.

A lot of quests and mods are geared for the dragonborn playthroughs, but I think we could also take a couple non-db ideas. Being just another adventurer but prettier than most makes more sense than dragon killing hero accepting marriage to a random noble.

Well, immersion goes out the window with a lot of sex mods on here, like the ability to just brainwash anyone in I'll Take the Display Model, or the animal packs in Untamed, or even the country-wide rape-insanity that comes with mods like Deviously Cursed Loot... if you ask me, that is.

The player making 'bad decisions' like accepting temptation from a noble or such is what makes it hot to me, and fits more into player-shaming that way to me. Even the dragon-killing hero gets raped silly sometimes, if you have Sexlab Defeat installed... the way I build Skyrim, it's a bit more cartoony, and has a bit more porn-game logic than the way some people build it. <3

Just suggestions though, take it or leave it as you will. :3 I love Vinfamy's projects and adore the fact that sometimes my suggestions get implemented... I'm one of the people that poked him for the Masochism mod, and it actually got -made-! *happy squee*

Let's look at Markarth and Namira. She isn't just the Prince of cannibalism. She is a Prince of "whatever is revolting to mortals at the current place and time".

Actually, she is "the Ancient Darkness", Ur-Dra, Eternity etc. Her domain is not only revolting things ;)

So if the Skyrim's Daedric quest for Namira makes you eat human flesh, then copy, pasted, this quest in Valenwood, would make you eat vegetables... I guess... That's because for Wood Elves it's mandatory to eat all the meat they kill and to never eat or hurt plants.

Hm, not certainly in that way. For Wood Elves it's not about revolting, but about fear of death. Bosmers believe, that violating of covenant with Y'ffre turns them to mindless shoggoth-like creatures. So it may be a good idea for any mind-breaking quest, just not for Namiira ones. But it'll work well for Sheogorath or Molag Bal's quests.

Add to that some different revolting things like fucking a troll, or being sent to Solstheim so that you can marry a Riekling, or an ashspawn... After all you are her devoted follower, right?  B)

Oh no... This kind of MMO-like quests... Kill ten rabbits, then kill ten wolves, then ten bears... even sex doesn't make them better.

But Arkay would have to at least try and fight back, through various priests tending to the halls of the dead. Endless possibilities and that's just a fight between to beings...

Yep, there are endless possibilities. But why do you tell only about conflict with Namira or necromancers? It's so trivial. Arkay=Xarxes, he was linked with Hermeus Mora and wrote Mysterium Xarxes (that almost burned book from Dawnstar museum). So you may add confrontation with disciples of Dagon and Mora too :D

In Whiterun Kyne has to fight for the city against Mefala (corrupting Dragonsreach) and, because of companions, Hircine.

Yes! I didn't think about confrontation between Kynareth and Mephala! And it may be a very interesting and new plot. Kyne may remember her youth, when she sent her handmaid Mara (which was a concubine of Kyne's husband) to seduce Akatosh and spy in the enemy camp. These two old intriguers could just level to the ground all Whiterun!

In Markarth Dibella (passionate love) and Molag Bal (rapist, slave..."ist")

Hm, Dibella, Bed-Wife of Shor, which was raped by both of his thanes... Really, I don't think, that former chief of dreughs could surprise her :) But it sounds interesting. Remember, Eight Divines are more similar to pagan gods, than Christian saints. And it gives us great opportunities!

Concerning Windhelm... to me Stormcloaks always seemed overly attached to Talos. Every kind of taking the city away from Talos seems like a too much of a stretch... As corruptors however... Now we're talking... Heimskr is already doing his job in Whiterun. It seems to be an interesting way of looking at Civil War questline! ... But what if... you know... in the end Talos was only a symbol and never a Divine? And the whole war, everything we had done for the stormcloaks, it all was done in the name of change... The Daedric Prince of Change - Boethia   :ph34r:

1)Imagine a true worshiper of Talos, brilliant general, which needs only a bit of fortune for a glorious victory upon those coward Imperials... just one small ritual... then one more... and again...

2)Yep, TalOS is a pretty obscure character. We even can't be certain about his true name. And that he was a Dragonborn too (he lost his Voice because of a wound or just never had it). There are suspicions, that he killed Kuhlecain, his king. So..

3)Imagine a young Nord fellow, which met another young fellow from Cyrodiil. His new friend was well educated and quite free-thinking. And that friend told our naive Nord all these theories about Talos, Numidium and Underking. Ulfric didn't believe him at first, but then he became an apprentice of Grey Beard, and this part of the old legend turns up not so exciting. Then he became a Legionary, and it was not so inspiring too. Then Thalmor tortured him. He thought, that he is the real cause of the fall of the White-Gold Tower. Now jarl Ulfric doesn't believe in anything except the power, except Boethiah. Actually, a politician, which doesn't believe in his own words is a pretty believable character :) So we may sell this information to Tullius. Or general Tullius may give us a quest for collection of such kind of compromising materials. Then we throw up the information to Galmar and provoke him to kill Ulfric etc...

Didnt FunnyBizness make some animations that had a caster levitating a victim/partner and then fucking them? I would like to see those added in as they seemed a great idea to me. In a world full of magic there would most likely be many things related to sex. Or possibly have a magical curse that can only end with some type of humiliation or maybe impregnation. As for specific characters, how about something with Hroki in Markarth or maybe Embry finally getting sick of Sigruds attitude and takes matters into his own hands? Or speaking of Sigrud maybe an expansion on the conversation thay have when Alvor asks for water....I have always been curious what he did the night before to offend her.

Alright, I'll assume the PC's Dovahness or lack thereof won't be an important factor either way.

My selfish, subjective wish is to see this grow into a down to earth quest mod. No porn movie dialogue, no trips to Oblivion, no powerful women inexplicably turning into squealing sluts when some nameless schmuck of an NPC whips his cock out.

Ideas in no particular order...

Drelas

Dunmer mage in his cottage ways outside Whiterun. As far as I know, no plot and no major mod makes use of this guy. He could be a cruel Dom, quest giver, client or employer or contact to some other NPC along the line. His cottage is both close enough and out of the way far enough that almost anything fits in plausibly.

Blackmail via scrying, mind control of various levels, degrading rituals, lust curses, control collars, geas castings... magic hijinks of just about any kind.

Haelga

She's slutty in vanilla and runs a bunkhouse in a city rife with corruption, but not deeply wowen into any big plotline. Maybe she catches the PC in a compromising situation or arranges for such a situation on her own initiative or at someone else's behest (Maven? Thieves' guild? Original NPC made up for the quest?). The bunkhouse is a great location for sleazy stuff to happen.

Drugs, coercion, whoring, humiliation, secret meetings (lewd or not) all fit in there. Crime 'n grime.

Siddgeir, Jarl of Falkreath

Shown to be morally flexible, arrogant and fairly clueless in vanilla. There's a delightful Solutions option for fucking him instead of questing for thane position, and return visits for nightly trysts. Maybe someone has seen the PC visit him, or threatens to start spreading rumors about having seen something (could be a lie if Solutions isn't installed or the option wasn't used). Maybe Siddgeir starts making increasingly degrading demands of the PC, now that she's under his rule.

Thane gets blackmailed by a Falkreath NPC and/or abused by the Jarl. Guards might catch wind of this and join in on the fun. This outsider bitch shows up and becomes thane, just like that? If the whore wants to strut around looking important in public, fine, but in private she'll do what she's told or the secret is out and she'll be a laughingstock for all time. Slowly but surely, a position of honor turns into humiliation after humiliation behind the scenes.

Winterhold College

Already suggested in the thread, both J'zargo and Enthir would be good choices for a blackmailer/corrupter at Winterhold. An original mage NPC might be even better. Rising in power publicly, in truth an enslaved/corrupted plaything under the control of an insidious mage. Smokin' hot scenario, but hella hard to pull off with all the vanilla quest bits floating around the place.

Didnt FunnyBizness make some animations that had a caster levitating a victim/partner and then fucking them? I would like to see those added in as they seemed a great idea to me. In a world full of magic there would most likely be many things related to sex. Or possibly have a magical curse that can only end with some type of humiliation or maybe impregnation. As for specific characters, how about something with Hroki in Markarth or maybe Embry finally getting sick of Sigruds attitude and takes matters into his own hands? Or speaking of Sigrud maybe an expansion on the conversation thay have when Alvor asks for water....I have always been curious what he did the night before to offend her.

If you liked Funnybizness mage animations, you really should try MasterMikes pack. He has several more and incredible good ones. For both male and female mage rapists. 

Hi Vinfamy,

May I suggest that quest progression unlocks repeatable sexlab scenes/sequences or ZAZ poses (or whatever). Playing through mods like Sexlab Solutions and Slaverun Reloaded, one thing I always felt was a bit of a pity was that many elaborate and quite memorable scenes were one and done - once the quest progressed past that scene you could never see it again. This would also hold true even of less elaborate scenes that still offered scenarios or even ZAZ poses that were otherwise rarely/never seen in other mods.

Just as an example, an orgy sequence could become repeatable with some changed dialogue. This could also be utilised to create optional punishments or rituals etc that the player is compelled to revisit every number of ingame days etc.

Don't know how much work this would be, but it would allow players to revisit in a way, the favourite bits of the mod as they please.

Good luck, and thanks for all the stuff you make and share with us.

Archived