[RELEASED] Dovahkiin's Infamy - please use the other thread

vinfamy

Now Released, please direct all discussion to the new thread instead. Don't worry, I have saved all your suggestions in this thread locally on the PC and will keep referring to them as I work on the mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4140-dovahkiins-infamy/

----

Now a WIP. I have decided to go ahead with developing the mod. Thank you for everyone's interest and suggestions so far. So many great and detailed ideas in this thread already. Please keep them coming!

----

Really a big fan of Amorous Adventures, which was what brought me to the Skyrim's SexLab modding scene initially. 

As great as AA is, the mod is pretty much all fairy tale-style knight in shining armor helping out a damsel in distress, who then fall in love.

So would there be any interest in playing a mod that adds lore-friendly dialogues and quests with the end result of you sleeping with various specific NPCs of Skyrim, but in a dark or evil storyline involving themes like corruption, blackmail, cheating, trickery/ con man, sex for power and money, or just downright rape etc. Maybe even Devious and bestiality stuffs, which will be optional add-ons/ MCM options.

If so, what perspective should I work on? Please vote on the poll above:

• Female/ Gay player being blackmailed, corrupted etc by male NPCs
  • Male/ Futa player going around blackmailing and corrupting female NPCs

Obviously the mod's name wouldn't actually have Amorous Adventures in it. Just using this great mod as a reference point so that people can easily imagine what I mean by an evil version of this.

If there's interest, I could start working on this gradually. Kidnapped and Drunk are both radiant-type mods, working on a quest mod like this as well would give more diversity and keep things interesting for me.

All ideas and suggestions welcome. Please reply below. :)

Some quests where blackmail/trickery could work really well:

Good trickery quests:

- The guy who is 'wounded' on the side of the road

- most daedric quests

- The priest of mara who gets you to clean out Namira's tower

Blackmail:

- Forsworn kidnap the sybil quest

- Thalmor embassy (someone reveals your identity unless you do some stuff)

Good idea, but lot of work (specially in scenario).

Good luck !

I agree. This will be a long project. I'll probably not do the voiced dialogues thing that FoxFingers did, which would double the development time or more.

Some quests where blackmail/trickery could work really well:

Good trickery quests:

- The guy who is 'wounded' on the side of the road

- most daedric quests

Blackmail:

Thank you for this - very helpful. Great suggestions

I would welcome a mod like this. I'm also a huge fan of AA and would like to see a dark version.

On the who corrupts who question... well, both versions are okay.

Some ideas:

- Dark brotherhood, when they kidnap you the house in the swamp can be different. Astrid definitely can have a questline in this mod, with the other female assassin involved. (not the vampire kid)

- Some assassinations can have a different story as well, if the NPCs have enough lines to piece together something

- In the college Ancano or other mages may want to take advantage of the player

- Savos Aren may have other secrets as well

You should look at Solutions, which covers some ground in this respect but is not fully fleshed out and only affects some transactions..

Basically any interaction with NPC that requires you to do a favour for them or vice versa, can be solved 'under the table', quite literally.

This could be expected to extend to NPCs in both ways - a good example is the side quests for the Mages' guild, almost all of them involve favours of some kind, and usually the conversation can be tuned differently depending on who the 'victim' is. For example, Kharjo could beg you to test the scrolls by going down on erm, his knees, but you would have to really convince Enthir to give up the Amulet. I could also imagine Colette doing special stuff to get you to take an interest in her *ahem* magic?

This can be extended to Radiant quite easily: Finding NPCs knick-knacks, or wanting to get into prison cells/speaking to the Prisoner, and so on. Like I said, Solutions already covers some of these events and is a potential conflict, but maybe you create a new metric of 'sinfamy' (sorry) that is used to measure how terrible you are. You could have interesting punishment for those who refuse your advances, or be forced to undergo humiliation. I am not much into non-consensual stuff, but I can imagine walking around with a piece of gear that reduces your battle abilities (health/magicka/stamina/skills/perks) for failed attempts or as a result of being corrupted. Something un-equippable like the ring of Hircine, but with far more terrible consequences.

It would be nice to see a jarl (being fed up with the power of the dragonwhore) trying to tame the dragonwhore with a series of situations leading to become a personal whore to said jarl. Since the post does not imply creating new quests I'll think about base game quests that could lead to this. Amazing idea btw.

Just yesterday i thought it would be really nice to have something like that. :)

Poll: I've voted for female/gay version, but imho it wouldn't hurt to make some scenarios for both. I've enjoyed some of the amorous adventures meant for a male with a female player as well, and probably would the other way around, depending on my character maybe.

One Scenario that i would love to see (partly again because of the amazing Serena story of AA) and that was requested seeral times here as an own mod:

(Becoming a true blood vampire by) Beeing raped to death by Molag Bal. I could imagine it starts after/while doing his vanilla quest, maybe by beeing ungrateful for his mace or a third dialogue line.

I'm not sure how much effort you want to put into the single scenarios, i love good and long quests and if you want to make one, i will sit down and write some story line with different tasks (maybe which are impossible to solve, so no matter what you do, you will be raped as a punishment?) and possibly different endings, but before i put more work into that than just some raw ideas i'd like to know if you'd be intrested in that at all. 

Maybe it could be a community project to write a proper story with dialogues as well and be something for a second release in some time.

You should look at Solutions, which covers some ground in this respect but is not fully fleshed out and only affects some transactions..

I agree, Solutions has some good beginnings and even more good suggestions, nutluck made a lot of suggestions, maybe one a could ask WraithSlayer if he "give" you those ideas. 

I would welcome a mod like this. I'm also a huge fan of AA and would like to see a dark version.

On the who corrupts who question... well, both versions are okay.

Some ideas:

- Dark brotherhood, when they kidnap you the house in the swamp can be different. Astrid definitely can have a questline in this mod, with the other female assassin involved. (not the vampire kid)

- Some assassinations can have a different story as well, if the NPCs have enough lines to piece together something

- In the college Ancano or other mages may want to take advantage of the player

- Savos Aren may have other secrets as well

Some great ideas there. The Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold and the Thieves Guild is definitely a potential goldmine for this mod.

Basically any interaction with NPC that requires you to do a favour for them or vice versa, can be solved 'under the table', quite literally.

This could be expected to extend to NPCs in both ways - a good example is the side quests for the Mages' guild, almost all of them involve favours of some kind, and usually the conversation can be tuned differently depending on who the 'victim' is. For example, Kharjo could beg you to test the scrolls by going down on erm, his knees, but you would have to really convince Enthir to give up the Amulet. I could also imagine Colette doing special stuff to get you to take an interest in her *ahem* magic?

This can be extended to Radiant quite easily: Finding NPCs knick-knacks, or wanting to get into prison cells/speaking to the Prisoner, and so on. Like I said, Solutions already covers some of these events and is a potential conflict, but maybe you create a new metric of 'sinfamy' (sorry) that is used to measure how terrible you are. You could have interesting punishment for those who refuse your advances, or be forced to undergo humiliation. I am not much into non-consensual stuff, but I can imagine walking around with a piece of gear that reduces your battle abilities (health/magicka/stamina/skills/perks) for failed attempts or as a result of being corrupted. Something un-equippable like the ring of Hircine, but with far more terrible consequences.

I know Solutions quite well. One of my mods SexLab Pleasure is inspired by/ adds to it. However, for this project, I want to make long dark quests rather than the solutions' approach of mostly replacing the speech check. Solutions is also mostly comedic, this will remain quite dark.

Alongside the long quests with the major NPCs however, I am open to perhaps making shorter radiant quests. I like your suggestions a lot. 

It would be nice to see a jarl (being fed up with the power of the dragonwhore) trying to tame the dragonwhore with a series of situations leading to become a personal whore to said jarl. Since the post does not imply creating new quests I'll think about base game quests that could lead to this. Amazing idea btw.

Will be plenty of content with powerful men of Skyrim. The final quest is probably either Ulfric or General Tulius. 

Just yesterday i thought it would be really nice to have something like that. :)

Poll: I've voted for female/gay version, but imho it wouldn't hurt to make some scenarios for both. I've enjoyed some of the amorous adventures meant for a male with a female player as well, and probably would the other way around, depending on my character maybe.

One Scenario that i would love to see (partly again because of the amazing Serena story of AA) and that was requested seeral times here as an own mod:

(Becoming a true blood vampire by) Beeing raped to death by Molag Bal. I could imagine it starts after/while doing his vanilla quest, maybe by beeing ungrateful for his mace or a third dialogue line.

I'm not sure how much effort you want to put into the single scenarios, i love good and long quests and if you want to make one, i will sit down and write some story line with different tasks (maybe which are impossible to solve, so no matter what you do, you will be raped as a punishment?) and possibly different endings, but before i put more work into that than just some raw ideas i'd like to know if you'd be intrested in that at all. 

Maybe it could be a community project to write a proper story with dialogues as well and be something for a second release in some time.

I agree, Solutions has some good beginnings and even more good suggestions, nutluck made a lot of suggestions, maybe one a could ask WraithSlayer if he "give" you those ideas. 

I think a good compromise between people who want female or male perspectives is to have a mostly female perspective mod but have some of the attractive female NPCs be part of  the blackmail etc storyline too, maybe as a accomplice or fellow victim.

Molag Bal will definitely be featured one way or another. I'll probably work on vanilla NPCs first though, so Serena won't be in for the first few versions at least.

And I want this to be long quests with a proper storyline, lore-friend dialogues and in-depth character development, rather than just small interactions like Solutions or Pleasure. This will take a lot of time and creativity so enlisting people's help as a community project is a great shout, just have to figure out the most efficient way to do this.

I think a good compromise between people who want female or male perspectives is to have a mostly female perspective mod but have some of the attractive female NPCs be part of  the blackmail etc storyline too, maybe as a accomplice or fellow victim.

Molag Bal will definitely be featured one way or another. I'll probably work on vanilla NPCs first though, so Serena won't be in for the first few versions at least.

And I want this to be long quests with a proper storyline, lore-friend dialogues and in-depth character development, rather than just small interactions like Solutions or Pleasure. This will take a lot of time and creativity so enlisting people's help as a community project is a great shout, just have to figure out the most efficient way to do this.

I rather thought about how the player is raped (and possible turned into a daughter of cold harbor) than the Serena story. *edit: the reference was meant as inspiration, not an exactly reproduction of her story. It's good to hear you have plans to cover another wish of mine, you already did at least one of them, but my wish for beeing kidnapped was created by you as well. ;) Now this sounds like something i wanted before you mentioned it. :)

I will think about a proper story line and hopefully have some productive thoughts to make some first notes.

PS: Just make sure you have a good time, with all the work you put into your mods the last days i'm beginning to be worried about you. ;)

I rather thought about how the player is raped (and possible turned into a daughter of cold harbor) than the Serena story. *edit: the reference was meant as inspiration, not an exactly reproduction of her story. It's good to hear you have plans to cover another wish of mine, you already did at least one of them, but my wish for beeing kidnapped was created by you as well. ;) Now this sounds like something i wanted before you mentioned it. :)

I will think about a proper story line and hopefully have some productive thoughts to make some first notes.

PS: Just make sure you have a good time, with all the work you put into your mods the last days i'm beginning to be worried about you. ;)

Thank you so much. And don't worry, I'm having a good time. Actually this quest mod project helps keeping things diverse and interesting. I'm having a decent amount of free time because of Easter break, that's all. 

Corruption Quest

You could have a quest which takes place in the Mage Collage where a female college finds a old book for summoning a demon which then corrupts her and then you and then the rest of the female members in the collage and village.

Great suggestion. Many people mention the College of Winterhold already so I can imagine it being heavily featured. 

Still very raw without any dialogues or explicit scenes and parts missing, but as storyline in 4 chapters:

1. Captured and enslaved by cultists (Molag Bal/Boethia/Sanguine/Hircine?)
 - by Slimply Slavery
 - By a quest (tavern rumors/curier) and walking into a trap
 - going to sleep and wake up somewhere else

2. Serve your captors
 - tasks depends on the prince (rape, bestiality, beeing hunted (by animals/werwolves?), betrayal, debauchery along with some "vanilla" tasks, like in MMD (cleaning swords,...)/ME (sweep with a chance that somebody puts te broom up your ass), serve food,...)

3. Molag Bal recognizes you because of enduring endless rape and suffering
 - dreaming about cold harbor and meeting Molag Bal, he gives you tasks beside those from your captors
 3.1 Deny/fail at Molag Bals tasks and be punished by his daedra servants
 - other servants will recognize your weakness and blackmail you to do things for them

3.2 Accept and succed his tasks as
  - plant seeds of mistrust between your captors, one will be killed for minor success or get raped/become another servant for great success.
  - become overseer over other servants by proving your cruelty against them
  - be granted as a member of the cult (different ranks?)
  - (if not a cult of Molag Bal) kill the cult members/everyone, either by talking to them and spread hatred or by yourself.

4. Molag Bals offers true power to you
 4.1 Deny and be punished again
  - learn that Molag Bals offers aren't as generous as they sound.
   - become a true daughter of cold harbor, and be raped to death by him.

Some things need an idea where i didn't have any right now. Like how to get out of the enslavement if you deny Molag Bal from the beginning to the end. Maybe it just repeats until you submit? But i hope that's something you and others like and add some stuff, or even have a better idea. With a good concept we can think about more detailed versions and dialogues. :)

*edit: another thing i didn't really integrate here is an AA like questline, means you do your vanilla quests and progress is made along those. Not sure how to integrate that into my concept, if that would be prefered, but maybe parts of it would still be useful.

*edit2: there is no Mesh/texture etc for Molag Bal ingame. But maybe this would work?

*edit3: to anyone who likes that, or maybe even dislikes it and has some own ideas, feel free to pm me and discuss it. Usually i'm more creative if i have somebody to talk about it, so as long as vinfamy likes it and is willing to create a mod around that, any discussion will help to make that better. :)
And i'm no native speaker, when it comes to dialogues i'd feel much more confident if somebody could prove read it and vinfamy doesn't have to do that. 
I think it would be more productive to keep most parts of the discussion out of this thread (we can add several persons to a private discussion) and only present some progress from time to time.

You mentioned the Thieves Guild already so you may have thought of this, but, the npcs, like Erikur in Solitude, who are guild contacts for the re-establishing the guild quests, seem to me to be just the sort for this sort of thing. Also, the fellow who takes over Honningbrew for Maven.

Uthgerd may have an axe to grind with the Companions since they kicked her out (or someone is after her for the fellow she killed in practice).

The Black-Briars are pretty obvious.

I have forgotten the name of the group, but there is the altmer thieves guild Niranye is connected to

I voted for female corrupted by males in the poll, pure personal preference for most of my usual character types, which I mention because the next couple of vague ideas mostly assume that perspective.

--some things meant to corrupt the pc, of course, but along the way, also, the pc as an agent of corruption too (eg: "Convince Ingun that she's a lesbian so she will refuse to marry and so thwart her mother's plans")

--Competing Daedric interests - this could be a way to work out major forks in a big questline and/or to have quests based on that competition

--More than one "corruptor" npc. It could be a way to break up a longer quest and signal major chapter breaks if the depth of corruption were progressed by the pc being given/taken by a new npc. Depending on how the mod's quests are set up it might provide an option to not become more corrupted (for the time being or forever). I would think that it would also be easier to create specific plotlines connected to a variety of npcs rather than trying to force all of them onto the shoulders of one. (One npc who uses the pc to blackmail others for profit/power; another npc who is just that sick and fate put the pc in his sights at a vulnerable moment, another who is in fact a proxy tasked with "teaching" the pc some particular "lesson" or other. More corruptors = more options.

splendid idea, best of luck

Thank you so much. And don't worry, I'm having a good time. Actually this quest mod project helps keeping things diverse and interesting. I'm having a decent amount of free time because of Easter break, that's all. 

Corruption Quest

You could have a quest which takes place in the Mage Collage where a female college finds a old book for summoning a demon which then corrupts her and then you and then the rest of the female members in the collage and village.

Great suggestion. Many people mention the College of Winterhold already so I can imagine it being heavily featured. 

Well the collage does have a nice basement could add a old ritual room.

Another one could be a charus cult of women who became addicted to been impregnated by charus. It could start with the player receiving a letter after they have been attacked by a charus. You could use Estus charus for this the player will be approced by this cults leader who presuades you that there is nothing wrong with been a breeder for the charus if you accept you end up been addicted to it. Once that happens the cult decides to expand think something like sexout breeder with the deathclaws except with charus.

I always found the Serana quest in the AA lacking in few potential branches. I mean if you side with the Dawnguard or play as "good guy/gal" vampire, then spreading the good news of Dibella is plausible I guess. But for anyone else (neutral or evil otherwise), dabbling the faith/religion side of the world always seemed arbitrary. Maybe your dragonborn is an atheist or anti-theist who does not want to bring that kind of talk into the relationship. Maybe your dragonborn is a proud servant of Molag Bal who wants this unholy union to be blessed by their patron daedra.

Another potential aspect that I think was not sought after was the type of relationship between the player and the character. The original AA dabbles a bit in this by having the toggleable option where Serana will occasionally ask to feed on you. You can turn it off if you think this is not the relationship you envisioned (provider-reliant). The other possible types of relationships that I can think of at the moments are:

-You and Serana go hunt together to feed (partner-partner).

-You and Serana abstain from feeding together (alcohol blood anonymous support), but you sneak out to feed when she's not looking (liar-lied).

-You completely dominate Serana in somewhat 50-shades manner because: she does have daddy issue

1)You are fanatic Dawnguard who believes penance must be made for her past crimes.

2)You are the strongest vampire in the region (because you defeated Harkon), and therefore the highest-ranking "priest" of Molag Bal, and he is into this kind of stuff (dominator-          dominated) and maybe it's you who get to feed on her.

-You proved yourself powerful to lead the Volkihar vampires but lack the authority that the lineage of Harkon provides. So you keep Serana around to legitimize your position (marriage of convenience).

-Or you want to take Serana away from the political intrigues because that's going to complicate the relationship (blissful love)

Now, these may look bit handful to implement (religious/irreligious, types of relationship, etc) especially on top of existing AA quest chains; but suppose AA Dark is a standalone-ish, then you can just simply add a checker for quest completion for Serana (i.e. finish the vanilla AA quests for her or simply choose to {End Amorous Adventure}) then have the option to ask Serana to "redefine" the relationship. 

Like you said in OP, you will have to dig through substantial amount of voice files make all of it happen and this is likely to take fairly long time. Nonetheless, I think this will be a superb addition if it can be done. So I wish you a luck :D

P.S. Now that I think about it, I feel like there should be certain perks for unlocking certain lovers (be it dark or not).

-As the lover of the Jarl of Solitude (and possibly the High Queen of the Skyrim), you should be able to pull some political strings when you get in trouble with the laws

-As the lover of the vampire princess, vampires you meet on the road won't attack you on sight?

-As the lover of the vampire princess and the highest ranking vampire in Skyrim, any holds that are considered your feeding ground (you are the thane or you somehow turned the jarls your thralls/vampire fledgeling. etc.) Vampire random attacks are turned off?

-As the lover of the priests, you can get some "monetary support" from the temple?

-As the lover of the priests, you can put words in their mouth, making them preach whatever dogma or faith you hold? (possible conversion of Nine Divine Temples to Daedric ones?) 

-As the lover of business people, you can use them as fence?

Oh the potential! It's great!

...Oh, and Markarth.

Everyone connected to the Silver-Bloods is shady (and I can't be the only one who thinks Klepper is just super creepy), there are Namira cultists, Forswron agents, Thalmor, the desperate denizens of the Warrens, and the "kindly" old alchemist selling to all and sundry.

Andurs, Priest of Arkay in Whiterun, comments about how much time he spends with the dead as opposed to the living, and Alessandra from Riften complains of having been shunned by other people. Neither is especially malicious in vanilla, but both have a lot of time alone in a rarely visited place to incubate their perversions

An odd thought: the female argonian working the Windhelm docks, just trying to make the best of things, maybe thinks that what the males need is an object to vent their frustrations on (perhaps with a variation if the pc is argonian)

The Caravans. It may just be good business to them, but life is hard in Skyrim and every advantage must be sought (or something a bit different for racial "compatibility")

So many good ideas, mine are just sort of mental flotsam, but I hope they can be of some use.

First off, Vinfamy you make incredible mods!

The victim role is always a nice addition. A lot of the ideas here are amazing, I would add this:

There's a comic I had to dig around to find again, Fatalpulse VictimGirls 19 by an artist named Asanagi. basically some twins are higher level protagonists who fight some low level mobs and defeat them easily... They decide to have some fun and fuck the brains out of these minotaurs. In the process they basically are overcome with lust and submit to the beasts, thinking they can kill them at any time, but basically they go too far and they revert to level 1 and are enslaved themselves.

It's pretty ridiculous, the whole time they are going on about they cannot quit until they make the minotaurs cum, but when they do, that is the thing that basically gets them defeated.

Scenarios like that where the Dragonborn initially thinks they are in control but lose to their own lust in the end would be hot. That inner dialogue is what makes it work.

You mentioned corruption too, that is a great theme fitting the LL resources... Fallen Star chpt9 by Shinra-kun (starting on panel 92) tells a pretty crazy corruption story. It could go without all the religious overtones but at the core is a good storyline for a mod. (that one is free to view so I can link it here: https://e-hentai.org/s/f4bd345b8c/899785-92 hopefully the forum doesn't delete the link, it's easy to google if so). Basically I was thinking an orgasm denial type quest where after every failure the player progresses towards being a succubus.

Whatever you cook up I'm sure it will be good, your mods are always solid.

*edit: Make cold harbor quest playble without beeing enforced to stay with your captors all the time:

They poison you. Similar (but much worse) to the diseases from RND, you will get weaker and weaker over time, until you get back to them and get a(nother) dose of antidode, which will last for one day...

That way you can do some vanilla & other stuff and be able to do some tasks for the cult further away, but you will return to them "voluntarily".

Beside the cold harbor stuff (and i just realised that chapters 1 and 2 already would be quite nice to have. ;)) i have another idea for something more lengthy, but better potential to do the quest line while playing other stuff as well.

Corruption of a city.

It starts after you get the golden claw with a simple message: "You feel something evil about this thing."

Every day you keep it in inventory, you get a new message that you really don't want to have it, you should get rid of it, you start to feel strange,...

After returning it to the Riverwood trader, people there start to behave strange. You get some messages that someone stares on you when you're walking through the village, after a couple of days a couple starts fucking on the streets. Women offer themself to the dogs, horses and even cows.  (Maybe men too, if animations avaivable). And the animals start to follow you as well...

Faendal or Sven rapes Camilla and she asks you for help, beeing some kind of crazy herself, she still knows it all started when you returned that damn claw, but her brother doesn't want to hear about it.

That's the main idea so far, not exactly sure how to continue. You could steal it, and start to behave strange yourself, but beeing unable to put it away. Maybe you'll find someone (Farengar, wizard of whiterun?)who will take it, and after some help with experiments he will give you some hints, but he and others in whiretun will start to behave strange again...

Or Lucan tells you that you can have it, if you do some things for him.

Bobbert6996, on 26 Mar 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:

Blackmail:

The priest of Mara in Dawnstar clears the Vaermina tower but Namira's quest could also offer some options though how that would square with you being an accepted member I'm not sure. Possibly someone else that wanted in and couldn't would blackmail you or by killing Eola and stopping the quest you could get some leverage on the townspeople that are cultists and blackmail them instead?

I am not sure if it would be possible to blackmail Erandur as he's trying to do his penance and with the tower cleared would anyone care? (unless you wanted to interrupt that quest, blackmail him, and then pick it up later).

Vithiss, on 26 Mar 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

You mentioned the Thieves Guild already so you may have thought of this, but, the npcs, like Erikur in Solitude, who are guild contacts for the re-establishing the guild quests, seem to me to be just the sort for this sort of thing. Also, the fellow who takes over Honningbrew for Maven.

Erikur makes a lot of trouble for the serving maid in the Thalmor Embassy if you use him for your distraction. He hassles her anyway and comes off as a demanding jerk due to his position and power. Separate from the Thieves guild quest he could get, or make up, dirt on the player and blackmail you. Even if a male PC he could have you interact with other females, either raping them and getting further into trouble with the law or by using some of the femdom animations get raped yourself.

The Black-Briars are pretty obvious.

Maven herself could have all kinds of dirt on the PC depending on what part of the game you're in. She might use the PC to try and get her daughter Ingun in line or there could be a rivalry between Ingun and Sapphire for some reason? (Or Svana and Sapphire want Sibbi but that makes less sense).

Sibbi and Lynly/Svidi does lead into a different story though. Either you corrupt Lynly for your own ends or for Sibbi with some other reward (or as a release for your own blackmail).

I have forgotten the name of the group, but there is the altmer thieves guild Niranye is connected to

The Summerset Shadows might be hard to use since they're only available during the quest, but their existence could be reused if the notes from the leader show up in Niranye's basement outside of the quest.  Or you could just make up new papers and put them where you wanted.

--some things meant to corrupt the pc, of course, but along the way, also, the pc as an agent of corruption too (eg: "Convince Ingun that she's a lesbian so she will refuse to marry and so thwart her mother's plans")

Male or female PC could potentially manage to seduce Ingun enough to have her move out of Riften and to your house elsewhere. Potentially this could be a way the PC gets back at Maven for a blackmail or opens up some other line.

I tried to do multiple quoting but it broke something and I had to resort to colors.

I'd also say Solutions could be a jumping point for some of your longer quest lines.  Ysolda wants to become a merchant, and wants to run the Inn.  The Solution with Urag's quest could be checked for completion, or if Solutions isn't installed, replaced with a different one stage starting quest. You could pull in daedric influnces from Sanguine, Mephala or Molag Bal perhaps as the player slowly drags Ysolda deeper into a web of trouble of her own making.

I'm not sure how messy it would be, but the SIlverbloods also could be a target or blackmailer. Possibly instead of sending you to the mine, you could be threatened with it and then sent on other errands or just captured and held elsewhere. Eltrys could be killed no matter what but I've always wondered what his wife was doing working in the treasury house if he was just a smelter worker. Possibly she's under the thumb of someone as well. If you take the questline as is and Thonar's wife Betrid is killed, he could either have a female PC fill in for a while as her Dark Dibella role or (and if male pc) kidnap a (mod made up) Dibellan priestess to serve his dark whims. On the other hand, the PC might be able to make an escape (possibly with Margret) and inform the jarl or get to Solitude and inform Tullius instead. Since this would probably involve too many changes to the game, getting Margaret or information out means you have a lever on the family and could do whatever you wanted behind closed doors.

Riffing on the Dark brotherhood line, either in the guild or not you might hear rumors that she's doing the dark sacrament. (It seems that with the Night Mother not speaking to Astrid she relies on rumors and people overhearing the chanting, then sends someone to contact). You could approach her after completing her contract or ala Aventus and blackmailing her with what she wants done. A juicy sideline could be something involving the Shattershields, either something with Alain they don't want out (and the real reason they kicked Muiri out of the house), some debts that made the sell the hammer instead of it really being stolen, or some other dark secret about Friga and maybe they're not as sad as they appear to be?

How about getting caught between the civil war factions? I didnt see that as I skimmed. Questioned and tortured as a spy by both sides potentially. Also a possible story arc in a false confession to stop the torture.

Another interaction that is begging for escalation is the nord at the gate in Windhelm harassing the dark elf woman. Him and a couple buddies could do raids the player could join in or try and stop. 

A quest involving blackmail from the Thalmor regarding your involvement against them or worshipping Talos, or anything really. Then maybe a torture/rape scene if you resist. i feel the Thalmor haven't been used at all even though they have such a huge presence in Skyrim as assholes and supremacists highborn bastards lol.

Archived