Oblivion Reloaded will not let game load saves or new game

nightshad

I don't use it...but I know you don't like reading ;)

Did you follow the installation instructions?

README
You MUST not use Oblivion Reloaded with:
- The Oblivion Graphic Extender plugin and any mod that depends on it (no OBGE v3 retro compatibility).
- My Improved Water, Enhanced Grass, Memory Purger - Extended (they are merged into OR).

CONFLICTS
Mainly no conflicts occur but some mods could manage similar modifications to the game that could interfere/conflict with OR. Disable them or the relative feature if you want to use the one included in OR (or viceversa).
You must disable the Steam overlay (for Steam's version).

INSTALL
- YOU MUST NOT FORCE ANYTHING IN THE VIDEO CONTROL PANEL (USE APPLICATION SETTINGS).
- YOU MUST NOT CHANGE THE SHADER PACKAGE DETECTED BY THE GAME (LEAVE IT AS IT IS)
- Delete the Oblivion.ini to reset settings to default (the one in Documents\My Games\Oblivion)
- Run the launcher and set the resolution, graphics to highest quality, HDR, antialiasing it you want to use the ingame MSAA
- Run the game and set up recommended ingame video options
- Exit the game and set up recommended Oblivion.ini settings
- Copy the zip content in your Oblivion's Data folder (or use Wrye Bash if you prefer - NMM and Mod Organizer can't install OR)
- Invalidate your BSA archives (if you didn't redirect them)
- Activate the OblivionReloaded.esp (load order is not important)
- Set SaveSettings to 0 in the OblivionReloaded.ini: Oblivion CANNOT alter your game settings in the future (strongly recommended)
- Set SaveSettings to 1 in the OblivionReloaded.ini: Oblivion can alter your game settings in the future
- Reboot the machine (to clear caches)
- If you have the retail version, run the game by the obse_loader.exe (if you have the Steam version, OR should be loaded automatically)

Or Graphic card too weak?

I don't use it...but I know you don't like reading ;)

Did you follow the installation instructions?

README

You MUST not use Oblivion Reloaded with:

- The Oblivion Graphic Extender plugin and any mod that depends on it (no OBGE v3 retro compatibility).

- My Improved Water, Enhanced Grass, Memory Purger - Extended (they are merged into OR).

CONFLICTS

Mainly no conflicts occur but some mods could manage similar modifications to the game that could interfere/conflict with OR. Disable them or the relative feature if you want to use the one included in OR (or viceversa).

INSTALL

- YOU MUST NOT FORCE ANYTHING IN THE VIDEO CONTROL PANEL (USE APPLICATION SETTINGS).

- YOU MUST NOT CHANGE THE SHADER PACKAGE DETECTED BY THE GAME (LEAVE IT AS IT IS)

- Delete the Oblivion.ini to reset settings to default (the one in Documents\My Games\Oblivion)

- Run the launcher and set the resolution, graphics to highest quality, HDR, antialiasing it you want to use the ingame MSAA

- Run the game and set up recommended ingame video options

- Exit the game and set up recommended Oblivion.ini settings

- Copy the zip content in your Oblivion's Data folder (or use Wrye Bash if you prefer - NMM and Mod Organizer can't install OR)

- Invalidate your BSA archives (if you didn't redirect them)

- Activate the OblivionReloaded.esp (load order is not important)

- Set SaveSettings to 0 in the OblivionReloaded.ini: Oblivion CANNOT alter your game settings in the future (strongly recommended)

- Set SaveSettings to 1 in the OblivionReloaded.ini: Oblivion can alter your game settings in the future

- Reboot the machine (to clear caches)

- If you have the retail version, run the game by the obse_loader.exe (if you have the Steam version, OR should be loaded automatically)

Or Graphic card too weak?

thats just it i did and my graphics card the best you can get for 2015 :3 i got two graphic cards on my laptop.

Did you delete the oblivion ini file found where your saved games file is?

When installing complex mods, this is often the step that makes folks stumble.

no =/ i did not i ended up uninstalling it. should i try this again grega?

right i deleted it and it ctd on me

Have you followed the install order?

First you delete your Oblivion ini.

Then start the game and let it create a new ini and set the resolution, graphics to highest quality, HDR, antialiasing....

Then quit the game  and set up recommended Oblivion.ini settings ( maybe disable borders .  And the  recommended settings. ( see the Nexus Oblivion Reloaded page ) )

THEN you install Oblivion Reloaded !

Then start the OBMM and activate the esp.

Have you checked CONFLICTS

Archived