CTD minutes into the game

I crash only a couple of minutes into the game. Over and over again. I tried looking at the logs and it just has a bunch of "unable to open store for class..." and "Unable to bind script..." errors. But I dont know what it means, I dont understand the log.

Papyrus.2.log

Can anyone help tell me what it means and/or a way to fix it?

I crash only a couple of minutes into the game. Over and over again. I tried looking at the logs and it just has a bunch of "unable to open store for class..." and "Unable to bind script..." errors. But I dont know what it means, I dont understand the log.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.2.log

Can anyone help tell me what it means and/or a way to fix it?

you did not install mods correctly

probably forget to copy scripts folder/bsa archive to you game data

IMO, the best way to avoid crashes at the beginning of the game like this is to install a small group of mods, then load the game and check to make sure it works, repeat until all mods are loaded.  That way if you crash at the beginning, you know the culprit is one of the small number of mods you just added.  Then you can just disable those mods individually until the crash goes away and then you know specifically which mod is causing your problem.

Trying to find the issue when you load them all at once is a pain unless something as simple as sorting with LOOT will fix it.

Archived