Utility to apply Body NIF properties in meshes\armor

HI,

My first request to the community.

I'm looking for a way to automatically apply specific properties to parts of an armor mesh as a batch process.

For example, when building with Bodyslide the Specular strength and Gloss for the body within the armor is set to 3 and 30, without exception and always. The only way to change these (for example, to match naked body glossiness) is to manually open each armor + clothes NIF (and sometimes boot and glove NIF as well) and set the properties manually, either in NIFskope of Outfit Studio.

What I'm searching for is a NIF utility to automate this, as all the bodies are named "UUNP" . would it be possible to have a script that can search the NIFs for that shape name and adjust the required properties of that shape? It obviously can be expanded to other uses, but is basically a "search and replace" function for NIF files with some ability to set the conditions for the replacement (if...then).

I have zero programming skills, so was hoping someone could make this little tool.

Archived