To all the mod authors out there.

nufndash

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to all the mod authors out there that have done such a terrific job from the simplest to the most complicated mods.  I owe you thousands of hours of entertainment, unfortunately I am very unskilled in this matter and find it hard to contribute, so I felt a thank you was due at least.  You pour hours and hours of work into making these mods, and then freely distribute your work for all to enjoy.  I think many of us forget all the work that goes into modding when we effortlessly click the download button.  Believe me I don't take it lightly when I do.  You give us all, all of your effort and work, for basically nothing in return.  It upsets me to no end when a few individuals will attack, or for lack of better words, "get snotty", with mod authors when they find a bug, or cant get something to work. For me its just part of the process, and I will happily work with bugs and fixes. Most of the time its something I did wrong anyway. So once again, thank you all, and please, please don't stop creating, we have years and years to wait for another skyrim and you are all we have to pass the time.

As a mod author, I'd like to say Thank YOU for enjoying what we do.  It's lovely to be appreciated, whether someone actually uses your mods, or just uses them to get ideas for other things.

As a player, I'd like to add my thanks, to all the other mod authors, and especially those who are willing to be patient and help an old broad learn how to script.

Archived