Any kawaii/Asian style/JRPG/anime mods?

I'm not really looking for any standalone outfits or followers, but any kinds of overhauls (retextures, mesh replacements, sound FX, etc.) would be awesome. Think of newer Final Fantasy games and stuff. Kanji, cute sound effects, adorable anime creatures, colorfulness, Asian retextures, etc. I honestly don't care much for "lore-friendliness", but I'm pretty picky. XP Anything most people don't know about is welcome, too!

I already use:
* GCE NPC replacers
* SOGs (Skyrim of Garansilent)
* KZ Style elves, vampires, argonians, and children
* Melon followers
* Surreal lighting

* Glass UI
* Personalized Music
* Tera armors
* Sexy cities textures
* Fantasy night textures
* Colorful Magic
* Immersive College of Winterhold
* Tamriel Reloaded Trees
* Fluff's Hybrid Khajiit
* Males of Skyrim
* Fair Skin textures
* Magic soulgems
* Eyes of Beauty

Thank you for any suggestions!

P.S.
I already know I'm anime trash, so please - no mean comments.

I'm not really looking for any standalone outfits or followers, but any kinds of overhauls (retextures, mesh replacements, sound FX, etc.) would be awesome. Think of newer Final Fantasy games and stuff. Kanji, cute sound effects, adorable anime creatures, colorfulness, Asian retextures, etc. I honestly don't care much for "lore-friendliness", but I'm pretty picky. XP Anything most people don't know about is welcome, too!

I already use:

* GCE NPC replacers

* Melon followers

* Surreal lighting

* Glass UI

* Personalized Music

* Tera armors

* Sexy cities textures

* Fantasy night textures

* Colorful Magic

* Tamriel Reloaded Trees

* Fluff's Hybrid Khajiit

* Males of Skyrim

* Fair Skin textures

* Magic soulgems

* Eyes of Beauty

P.S.

What you think about this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68536-full-version-anime-race-all-in-one/

I already use:

* GCE NPC replacers

* Melon followers

* Surreal lighting

* Glass UI

* Personalized Music

* Tera armors

* Sexy cities textures

* Fantasy night textures

* Colorful Magic

* Tamriel Reloaded Trees

* Fluff's Hybrid Khajiit

* Males of Skyrim

* Fair Skin textures

* Magic soulgems

* Eyes of Beauty

P.S.

What you think about this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68536-full-version-anime-race-all-in-one/

Ah, thank you for the suggestion, but I'm looking for more semi-realistic anime style stuff, like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?. I appreciate it, though. (^_^)

Not sure if you care much for combat but if you do, maybe you should take a look at smokin sick style by elysees. It's kind of anime-ish in my opinion although I'm not sure if that's what you'll perceive it as; it simply imports a lot of the combat/fighting animations over from a hack-and-slash game, Devil May Cry, over to skyrim. Even if the mod doesn't interest you though you should definitely check out some other stuff by elysees if you haven't done so already. Gorilla K is another foreign modder whose work you should take a look at. Gorilla K's works are alot more towards the anime side so you might like it. 

Not sure if you care much for combat but if you do, maybe you should take a look at smokin sick style by elysees. It's kind of anime-ish in my opinion although I'm not sure if that's what you'll perceive it as; it simply imports a lot of the combat/fighting animations over from a hack-and-slash game, Devil May Cry, over to skyrim. Even if the mod doesn't interest you though you should definitely check out some other stuff by elysees if you haven't done so already. Gorilla K is another foreign modder whose work you should take a look at. Gorilla K's works are alot more towards the anime side so you might like it. 

Oh, yeah! Those are awesome. X3 Thanks.

Have you ever considered OK_Custom voice followers? Overknee also makes really cute followers as well.

Sushi ENB has a really interesting JRPG vibe.

Oh, yes! I love those ones! And ah - if only I could run an ENB. ( ; n ; ) I'm hoping to save up for a graphics card.

try Customizable UI Replacer.

It has the hud skin of a certain asian game. Hp/mp/stamina bar positioned on upper left corner like most of asian games. And adds an icon on the left side of the bars like almost every asian games ever.

The downside to this mod though was that the mod requirements are a bit steep.

Really? I had been considering using that, but I didn't know it could have that style. Sweet. Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived