Career mod for KW

Hey, guys what's up?

I got another question regarding on KW mod. So, i got the abortion option figured out and did work.

My question is i read from KW mod that it has also career mod called "Modelling"

1. Where can i find it?

2. Do i need any requirement?

Thanks guys so much.

When you take a kinky selfie and post it to a forum on your pc, keep going back and checking for responses.  Eventually they'll get an offer to join Kinky Entertainment and post their pics and do web shows for them.  They will then have a modeling job that will show up under career, and depending on how popular your posts and shows are, is how much you get paid.

• 2 weeks later...

When you take a kinky selfie and post it to a forum on your pc, keep going back and checking for responses. Eventually they'll get an offer to join Kinky Entertainment and post their pics and do web shows for them. They will then have a modeling job that will show up under career, and depending on how popular your posts and shows are, is how much you get paid.

Thanks. I will give it a shot.

Archived