So how do you guys set up orgies?

Eksclusiv

Well, I am just wondering because I am having a really hard time to create 3(+) simultanous sex encounters. I love Sexlab tool 3.0 for what it is and its genius queue system helps a lot with my creativity but as far as I know you can create a queue for only one encounter. That's why I have to use Matchmaker in Addition to that if I want to create an orgy scenario. So It basically works like this: In my queue I set NPC 1 as the receiver, NPC 2 and NPC 3 as normal actor and then, after selecting some animations, I begin the scene. When the first animation starts I take my character, cast a spell on NPC 4 and choose my animation of choice (with Matchmaker). And that's it. I manage to have 2 sex interactions at the same time. Is there a more elegant solution to this?

My favourite solution for orgies is Sexlab Eager NPCs (SLEN. There are several ways to have orgies. You can get them when dragons are killed or you can ask a lover to organise a sex party.

Ugh, never heard of this mod before. Sounds awesome! Thanks.

Sexlab Zzz is even easier. You just cast the spell on target number one then on target number two, Set the start sex ability as your current shout and press z (or your shout key). They immediately start fucking! (it even works with 3 and 4 way sex animations) If you have Sexlab animation Selector and Zaz animation Pack installed (I think that's what allows for this anyway? forgive me way too many mods installed atm.) You can press 'N' (or maybe some other key depending on what you set) when you have the couple fucking targeted it allows you to change their animation, rotation, swap roles etc. Using these mods, setting sexlabs' scenes duration to 300 seconds for each part (the max), and using follow me for sex (so people stop walking away) and the console command 'moveto player' I have staged 24+ people Orgies in the middle of Solitude or Riften or whatever tavern i walk into. I telling you, it's insane. Give it a shot if you can manage to install all these Sexlab mods without breaking your game.

SLEN is awesome mod, highly recommend it too. Besides dragon killing and dialogue feature, cleaning locations may also trigger an orgy. But in this case you should have plenty followers, which is not that convenient.

There's a mod somewhere on this site called "All Nude Play 2.1". It's a ring that allows you control several things- for example, you can set it so that everyone gets naked around you when it's on, or you can have them randomly have sex together- and you can even set it up so that they'll form groups of up to 4 for sex. And all you have to do is stand there and watch (and sometimes get drafted in yourself). But at least for my own version, I've had a hard time getting the ring to tell the difference between the boys and the girls- which is funny at first... but it does get old after a while. Still, I like it the best when I want to go to a tavern and just make an insane party or just when I want everyone to get naked when I enter a room (even the enemies will get naked and have sex with you!).

Archived