WickedWhims stops most "Romance" options from happening

Great mod!  But for me almost all the romance options (embrace, confess attraction, pick up line, snuggle, etc.) don't work with WickedWhims active.  The options appear on the menu, but no animation plays, it just skips over it.  Here are the exceptions that showed up as a result.  I removed all other mods and texted this with ONLY WickedWhims active, and got the same result.  Thanks for helping!

lastException.txt

Check your mods. Either one is outdated for the new Sims 4 version or some mod is corrupted.

Had this in my game recently as I accidently deleted only one package file of a script mod which had two. After that all romantic interactions were bugged. Also MC Command needed an update due to the recent game patch to 3.3.1

You can deactivate script mods in game options. If it works after restart, then it is some script mod having problems and you should remove them all and plug them in in stages or check if they got an update/report of problems with the new game version.

• 1 year later...

Archived