Remodeled V3M in bodyslide ?

Hi to all,

I just downloaded remodeled_armor_V3M wich is not to be mistaken with Remodeled_armor_for_CBBE_TBBP_HDT those are two completely different mods.

I like WAY BETTER the V3M version wich let me custom my armor in many parts. Problem is that it is not supported for bodyslide. It has it's own body that you must "wear" for the armor to fit. Every woman in the game having armor equipped will "wear" this custom body also.

I was wondering if there is a file somewhere to download that has already made those pieces of armor bodyslidable ?
Would save a lot of time if somebody has already done the job.

OK sooooo...
Im speaking alone but I'll keep it up for interested people.

My progression so far :
Using Remodeled_armor_cbbe_hdt_replacer ---> make all clothing in the game sexi
Using Remodeled_armor_v3m ---> to overwrite the previous mod because the armors look much more appealing to my personal taste
Using No_panties_patch_for_v3m ---> remove automatic panties on armor
Using my newly found bodyslider for v3m ---> make all the complete set of armor HDT (but not the separate parts)

Using a separate panties mod

What I really want :
v3m also have separate armor pieces and those are the one I would use, it makes your vanilla armors completely customisable (like in morrowind).
Now I need help from you to find a place where these separate armors pieces have been made HDT also.
Anybody can help with that ?

Archived