Guest castielxlt

How to get drunk? The character drink multiple times but I didn't get reach in this stage. All the options are selected in MCM.

same here, also the drunk vision does not work, but until the pc gets raped, like from no where

I got stuck in the drunk animation, as well, even after resting for a long time and trying to disable the options in the MCM. The only thing that worked was drinking 10 bottles of Alto Wine, I kid you not. Everything seems to be back to normal now, at least so far.

There's definitely something screwy with the mod. Got stuck in the drunk animation. Slept for 12 hours, no change. Slept for 24 hours, still staggering, and now have tunnel vision. Slept another 24 hours, things start glowing. Another 24, more glowing, desaturation.

Drink 2 bottles of Alto Wine... right as rain.

However I'm repeatedly getting the NPC advance dialog, even though there's no other sign of drunkenness.

If it helps, I started off the bender by sharing a drink with each of 3 or 4 other NPCs.

Found a bug, sometimes NPC will just stand there until you approach, then they will open automatically dialogue with nothing to select, everytime you get close to them; breaking the NPC AI, can happen with any NPC, opened the save on ReSaver and found that this mod attach something called "SLD_Monitor" or something like that, to the npc.

So about how many drinks do you need to consume and in how short of time does it need to be to get your character drunk? I've used like 5 at once, 10+ within 20 seconds and it didn't do anything besides an npc talking to me. Black Briar mead is the one I used.

Seems to take a while for it to kick in, in my experience. Try waiting about 10 seconds every 5 drinks or so, then moving around to see if it's in effect.

So about how many drinks do you need to consume and in how short of time does it need to be to get your character drunk? I've used like 5 at once, 10+ within 20 seconds and it didn't do anything besides an npc talking to me. Black Briar mead is the one I used.

Seems to take a while for it to kick in, in my experience. Try waiting about 10 seconds every 5 drinks or so, then moving around to see if it's in effect.

Ok Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, Thank you. I am bugged by the MCM issue with SLDialogs though. Can I just change it with TES5Edit until your update (Or creation Kit,...I may sound stupid. I do not know. I am an abuser of mods not a creator of mods. I lack the training, not the desire.). I like what you have done with this and NEED IT IN MY GAME....uhhh, *sniffle*...sorry. I need a drink. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I enjoy your mod

Sadly ive got a bug where the animations after a rough night just wont stop.

- My character drank a lot

- I saved/exited/reloaded while drunk

Now even after 3 days sleeping the drunk animation just dont stop. Untoggling the animation in MCM and reseting animation doesnt help. Neither trying to "debug" with other animations works.

Is there any special console command to stop the animation ?

I have read where others had this problem but never found a possible solution. Is there anything I can do to get out of the drunken walk animation? It seems to get stuck there after being taken advantage of. Sleeping for a week was not enough to fix it. I even tried a console command of dispelallspells. No spells are controling it any longer. It appears to just be a stuck animation. Please help. Very difficult to finish the entire game constantly walking around like this. LOL

I have read where others had this problem but never found a possible solution. Is there anything I can do to get out of the drunken walk animation? It seems to get stuck there after being taken advantage of. Sleeping for a week was not enough to fix it. I even tried a console command of dispelallspells. No spells are controling it any longer. It appears to just be a stuck animation. Please help. Very difficult to finish the entire game constantly walking around like this. LOL

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:47 AM

• photo-thumb-325680.jpg?_r=1498137043
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 104 posts

I was also stuck with the stumbling animations after the crazy drunk night. Apparently drinking again solves it and doesn't need to be 10 bottles of Alto Wine, just two bottles of Ale did it for me. Funny issue. I use iNeed, probably got something to do with it.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

Mega Poster

• photo-thumb-340504.png?_r=1394753658
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 933 posts

Couple of pointers for  the previous posts.

I've played around with it enough now, that it's between 3 and 6, via chat and not inventory drinking, if you have 3 people ask you back to back, you start to get affected pretty easily, especially if you just had 1 with someone else...

Also, to end the cloaking effect where everyone is asking, leave the cell. The approach does NOT follow you. Also, to have the stumbling animation end on schedule, you can not leave the cell... Just have to keep saying no till "the alcohol is effecting me" runs it's course, then the remaining drunk aspects. Also, Sleeping does not seem to actually help at this time.

The stumbling animation  is fixed the morning after, with just 1 drink (any drink that is listed as a drink for SL Drunk), and waiting a couple minutes at most 5(so far for me). Like a hangover effect, where people do sometimes have another the next day when they wake up, just to remove the hangover. And this drink can be drank from the inventory as well, just don't leave the cell till the effects are cleared up.

Is it incompatible with sexlab dialogues? When i install this mod it replaces SL dialogues mcm menu. I would love to use this mod instead but i have mods which require SL dialogues.

as already posted  it only overrides the mcm Menu of SL dialogue the rest of the mod works fine

as already posted  it only overrides the mcm Menu of SL dialogue the rest of the mod works fine

Is there a way to fix this?

Maybee this fixes it but haven't tested it for myself, it's one side before this

I have one problem

MCM show me the option in MCM for sexlab dialog. Script for MCM have the same name and change script for Sexlab Dialog. I have two other mod with option from Drunk.

Known issue. It was a bit careless on my part

Will be fixed in the next version

any idea this can be fixed???

its fixed renamed script file to SLD_MCM1.pex, recompiled it and changed esp to point to it... attached files with changes for anyone interested !!!

need a clean save if u have both them installed i.e. SL Drunk 1 1 & SLDialogues29 or else mcm would not register...

Maybee this fixes it but haven't tested it for myself, it's one side before this

I have one problem

MCM show me the option in MCM for sexlab dialog. Script for MCM have the same name and change script for Sexlab Dialog. I have two other mod with option from Drunk.

Known issue. It was a bit careless on my part

Will be fixed in the next version

any idea this can be fixed???

its fixed renamed script file to SLD_MCM1.pex, recompiled it and changed esp to point to it... attached files with changes for anyone interested !!!

need a clean save if u have both them installed i.e. SL Drunk 1 1 & SLDialogues29 or else mcm would not register...

Sadly i do not know how to recompile script.

found a conflict found a conflict with skyrimll sl dialogues mcm and  sl drunk mod you both use Scriptname SLD_MCM extends ski_configbase so in my game i get the drunk mcm menu when turning on the dialogue mcm. You both use sld for all your scripts. I thought you would like to know this and i have let skyrimll knows this on his sl dialogues page.

found a conflict found a conflict with skyrimll sl dialogues mcm and  sl drunk mod you both use Scriptname SLD_MCM extends ski_configbase so in my game i get the drunk mcm menu when turning on the dialogue mcm. You both use sld for all your scripts. I thought you would like to know this and i have let skyrimll knows this on his sl dialogues page.

here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75473-sl-drunk-mcm-npc-asks-for-sex/?p=1930309