Damn! Another great sounding mod!

Can't wait for this thing to be more developed!

Are there any scripts involved? Just wondering in case you make an upgrade to the mod, I will need a clean save for the future.

Yeah it uses script. I tried to keep it performance-friendly and stable as much as possible by making sure these scripts do not run any more often than they absolutely need to

But yes, you probably should keep a clean save around for future upgrades, although the scripts for Drunk are more modular than for Kidnapped so it's possible that some versions of Drunk might be upgrade-safe.

Just another suggestion.

When the PC is drunk and NPCs try to take advantage, you should make use of the speech skill for the PC to try to avoid the situation.

Eg.

(Persuade) Lets have another drink first

(Intimidate) What in oblivion do you think you're doing?!

(X Gold) Let me buy you another drink

etc..

Just a bit more immersion perhaps. Also success should be dependent on (a) arousal (B) drunkness of both.

Anyway keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Ted.

Do you think this would at all be incompatible with eatingsleepingdrinking mod? Basically it adds animations for drinking several alcohols would that cause issues?

Great idea, great mod!

Gonna try this one, keep it up man!

Thank you. There will plenty of mods to come, no worries :)

Another great addition! 

After testing for a bit in the Winking Skeever I found that once I opened the flood gates I could barely move without someone asking me to take another drink. This even happened while someone had my character on the floor taking advantage. I just started using tab to pass the dialogue to make it past. This and the difficulty of moving in stagger but you mentioned this in the description.

Thanks again!

Thank you. I already implemented a few condition checks to stop the drink approach getting annoying. I'll try to improve on this in the next version.

Just another suggestion.

When the PC is drunk and NPCs try to take advantage, you should make use of the speech skill for the PC to try to avoid the situation.

Eg.

(Persuade) Lets have another drink first

(Intimidate) What in oblivion do you think you're doing?!

(X Gold) Let me buy you another drink

etc..

Just a bit more immersion perhaps. Also success should be dependent on (a) arousal ( B) drunkness of both.

Anyway keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Ted.

I like that a lot. Great idea on using speech, especially because it goes well with the fact that the mod already uses Speech for the dominant picking up girl/ guy side

Thank you.

You're on a role with all these mods that I've always wanted, but nobody was making.

Haha thank you. Glad you enjoyed the,.

Do you think this would at all be incompatible with eatingsleepingdrinking mod? Basically it adds animations for drinking several alcohols would that cause issues?

Another user reported that it is compatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases, so I would hope it would be compatible with most needs mods.

Wouldn't cause any conflict just because both mods play some animations - the game will simply play the animations that come later in Papyrus - no big deal

Let me know if you decide to try it out and whether they are compatible, but should be okay theoretically

Another user reported that it is compatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases, so I would hope it would be compatible with most needs mods.

Wouldn't cause any conflict just because both mods play some animations - the game will simply play the animations that come later in Papyrus - no big deal

Let me know if you decide to try it out and whether they are compatible, but should be okay theoretically

Oh alright i'll let you know how it goes when I try test it later :)

Just a Report for SL-Drunk and RND (maybe not the most recent version)

- RND blur effects dont appear anymore, instead SL-Ds blur is applied

- RND hydration by alcohol stops working with SL-D (yeah i know it isnt realistic getting hydrated by alcohol :) )

- You also dont get the RND Drunk debuffs

So it seems the alcohol-part of RND is completely ignored with SL-D installed (changing load order might do it vice versa, not tested)

Some Feedback for SL-Drunk:

-it works nice so far

-sometimes you get instant dialog after you refuse/accept again and again (even when while in a sex scene)

-the need to jump forward everytime to move after you stood still is a little bit annoying

-the movement itself is cool though

Thank you for this report. Good to know that Drunk and RND don't have any major conflicts.

You can use the console command: set SLD_Busy to 1 to stop the dialogues until you have another drink

I'll try to find the solution to the moving problem without jumping forward in the next version

Oh my gosh way to go Vinfamy! This is awesome that its now become a released mod and your time and devotion to your mods is admirable.

I can see that this mod will develop so well as you always listen to your fans here and take on everyone's thoughts, opinions, advise and feedback and requests.

I do think an MCM as always will once added help so much and allow people to pick and choose effects and actions that this mod introduces. Maybe the MCM can tailor the game to either work better for females, especially submissive or slutty females as well as towards more dominant male players. 

I agree that the drunk effect ( blurr) could be toggle-able and if so would also help those relying on that effect from their needs mods. I am following this very closely and keen to try it :)

A funny Nordic style Drinking song i found :)   ( lifts up her horn full of mead!)...

(Swedish)

"Helan går!"

"Sjung hopp faderallan lallan lej!"

"Helan går!"

"Sjung hopp faderallan lej!"

"Och den som inte helan tar.."

"Han heller inte halvan får"

"Helan går!"

(Drink)

"Sjung hopp faderallan lej!"

(English)

"The whole one goes down!"

"Sing "hup fol-de-rol la la la la"!"

"Sing "hup fol-de-rol la la"!"

"And He who doesn't take the whole.."

"Doesn't get the half one either"

[drink]

"Sing "hup fol-de-rol la la!"

Thank you.

MCM will be in the next version, with among other things, toggable drunk effects.

That's a great drinking song. :)

Good stuff man. waiting for that mcm menu and realistic needs compatibility. Also, im guessing male npcs take advanage of the pc within cities or towns?

some suggestions

- have it so that when npcs do take advantage of the pc different factors are taken into account to increase the chances like: npc arousal, npc morality, night time, pc is wearing a provocative outfit (something like in sexlab aroused where the player can mark outfits as naked)

- an option to have the pc kidnapped only while drunk would be great (your kidnapped mod)

- randomly spawned or multiple npc could be used for gangbangs (mmf, mmmf, or mmmmf) (funnybiz has some good multi actor animations)

- after the deed is done the pc could be left in the ground for a few seconds stunned with some related animation.

Suggestion: if you happen to drink with shady NPCs like Thieves Guild members, Khajiits etc. they can get you drunk on skooma, rape and rob you blind. :D

I like this idea, especially if your character isn't trying to get drunk and someone offers her a free drink, or slips something into the drink when your not looking.

I have an even better idea than what I posted before.

Remember: Some people have their world full of Futa. You may wish an MCM option to treat females as males that can take advantage of you... This covers both people who like futa, and those who play submissive, straight males.

Configurable percentages are nice.

Or how about being naked makes people (whoever is set as dominant) MUCH more likely to take advantage of you. <3

I posted this in the wrong thread, so I'm reposting it here:

Thanks for the mod. I gave it a try and here are some observations:

1. After offering or accepting a drink, if I Tab out of the conversation, the NPC would respond as if I had just made a move on him/her.

2. The NPC I was drinking with would keep offering me drinks even as I was drunk-raping someone.

3. My female Dragonborn was always the rapist and never the victim.

4. There does not seem to be an end to this. I'd drink, rape someone, get dressed, and get offered more drinks, then raped someone again, got dressed, then offered more drinks, then rape yet another female, and so on.

My suggestions:

1. allow us to choose whether we are always the rapist, always the victim, or random.

2. After raping someone, or getting raped, the scene fades to black and the dragonborn wakes up a few hours later.

Looking forward to seeing more development!

loving this mod so far, going to give it a permanent place in my load order. the only issue i'm having currently is i sometimes get stuck in the drunk stagger animation well past the time the alcohol has worn off (like for days) and thus have trouble moving about unless I jump or go into fight mode, and npcs approach me waaaaay too often trying to drink with me, like every few seconds and no matter how many times i say no they keep asking. which is a little annoying. a time out option would be good once saying no.

Bug report:  Your Drunk mod appears to be interfering with your Kidnapped mod.

Tacked Drunk on to the end of my load order, got kidnapped the first time, SLK dialog doesn't show up for random kidnapped NPC (Temba). Additionally, the aggressor NPCs were attacking the PC (Sexlab animation setup stopped by combat), until my followers showed up and mopped the floors with them.

I will try a new game to see if it makes a difference.

Addendum: I had the game window open while posting, come back to find my follower is pressing drinks on me -- we're in a bandit den (Broken Helm Hollow), not a tavern, and when I select the "Been a pleasure" option, the follower immediately offers another drink.

Edit no.2:

Reloaded, got abducted again, this time to Pinemoon Cavern with Alfrid Battleborn. This time, Alfrid crawled off while the PC is busy in Sexlab scene (so no dialog attempted), and my followers turned up to just stand around watching (and clapping). No repro . . .

keep an eye out for it, I guess?

Tested it worked great just one suggestion for now. When you have been drinking for a bit you should not have the option to say no anymore. Now i know the option dissapears but you can still just tab out. Make it so you can tab out of the conversation. That is it for now will think a bit more :)

Tried out the mod, it's fun and very promising!

- My PC was stuck in the drunk animation, even after waiting for 24h, then sleeping for 24h.

- NPC's should stop offering drinks after you refuse two or three times -- I could barely get a word in with the innkeep, due to all the NPC's spamming me.

- Walking drunk goes very slowly so if possible, support the hotkey (default C) to keep going.

Nice mod. I played for it for a while and here are some suggestions:

1. My PC is not getting out of the drunk state. I always have to jump. I slept several times but I still have to jump and the drunk anims are playing. There is no entry in the magic tab though.

2. Vampires: They should be able to be less affected

3. Somebody requested to be picked up by boys. As I play females quite often I second that.

4. As already suggested as well I would like to see Funny Biz'se drunk sex anims woven into this.

5. Sometimes I have one dialog pop up after another. I have to leave the dialog range to get rid off it. Maybe there should be a cooldown.

6. Waking up with some nasty Devious Devices stuff after a drunken night would also be some fun.

7. Beeing robbed or stealing from someone during drunk sexual activity or after would be nice for thief characters.

8. Gifts would also be a nice thing.

Thanks for doing this mod. Really appreciated :D

Good stuff man. waiting for that mcm menu and realistic needs compatibility. Also, im guessing male npcs take advanage of the pc within cities or towns?

some suggestions

- have it so that when npcs do take advantage of the pc different factors are taken into account to increase the chances like: npc arousal, npc morality, night time, pc is wearing a provocative outfit (something like in sexlab aroused where the player can mark outfits as naked)

- an option to have the pc kidnapped only while drunk would be great (your kidnapped mod)

- randomly spawned or multiple npc could be used for gangbangs (mmf, mmmf, or mmmmf) (funnybiz has some good multi actor animations)

- after the deed is done the pc could be left in the ground for a few seconds stunned with some related animation.

Optional integration with Kidnapped will be in the next version. So is taking into account morality, nudity and relatonship. Might add a soft dependency for Aroused Redux

I like the random spawned suggestion, could be useful for cells with few existing actors

I like this idea, especially if your character isn't trying to get drunk and someone offers her a free drink, or slips something into the drink when your not looking.

There will be spiked drink in a future update, possibly the next version

Love this!

Thank you

God Bless Charlie Mops! :)

Can't believe I've lived in the UK for 7 years and still had to google what that is :)

I have an even better idea than what I posted before.

Remember: Some people have their world full of Futa. You may wish an MCM option to treat females as males that can take advantage of you... This covers both people who like futa, and those who play submissive, straight males.

Configurable percentages are nice.

Or how about being naked makes people (whoever is set as dominant) MUCH more likely to take advantage of you. <3

Yes, there will be gender, sexual orientation and dominant/submissive options in the MCM. As well as possibly a chance for everything.

I haven't followed your suggestions thread, so perhaps you've already heard this a lot, but here's my suggestion for a post-blackout scenario: you wake up naked in a random location and have a quest to recover your gear.

Yes, will implement this in a "The Hangover" inspired radiant quest

I posted this in the wrong thread, so I'm reposting it here:

Thanks for the mod. I gave it a try and here are some observations:

1. After offering or accepting a drink, if I Tab out of the conversation, the NPC would respond as if I had just made a move on him/her.

2. The NPC I was drinking with would keep offering me drinks even as I was drunk-raping someone.

3. My female Dragonborn was always the rapist and never the victim.

4. There does not seem to be an end to this. I'd drink, rape someone, get dressed, and get offered more drinks, then raped someone again, got dressed, then offered more drinks, then rape yet another female, and so on.

My suggestions:

1. allow us to choose whether we are always the rapist, always the victim, or random.

2. After raping someone, or getting raped, the scene fades to black and the dragonborn wakes up a few hours later.

Looking forward to seeing more development!

1. Is kinda deliberate. If you notice, after a few drinks, the option to turn down another drink and the option to say goodbye disappears (you always get naughty). The thing is I couldn't figure out how to disable tapping out so I make it that tapping out always equals the bad option.

2. I'll add a timeout configurable in the MCM for NPCs offering drinks

3. This is probably just bad luck tbh. Are you in a cell with more femal NPCs and male NPCs? I'll add gender options and chances configurable in the MCM in a future update

4. If you go into your Active Magic Effects, you'll see that you'll have the "Under Influence" debuff from a drink (the duration of which depending on the drink's value). This time has to pass without you getting another debuff from another drink for you to sober up. Easiest way is to stop accepting drinks and go to bed for a few hours - the debuff should be gone.

1 will be implemented eventually. I like the fade-out idea.

loving this mod so far, going to give it a permanent place in my load order. the only issue i'm having currently is i sometimes get stuck in the drunk stagger animation well past the time the alcohol has worn off (like for days) and thus have trouble moving about unless I jump or go into fight mode, and npcs approach me waaaaay too often trying to drink with me, like every few seconds and no matter how many times i say no they keep asking. which is a little annoying. a time out option would be good once saying no.

Thank you. I'll add an additional safety line of code to get out of the stumbling animation and a timeout for NPC approach configurable in the MCM.

Bug report:  Your Drunk mod appears to be interfering with your Kidnapped mod.

Tacked Drunk on to the end of my load order, got kidnapped the first time, SLK dialog doesn't show up for random kidnapped NPC (Temba). Additionally, the aggressor NPCs were attacking the PC (Sexlab animation setup stopped by combat), until my followers showed up and mopped the floors with them.

I will try a new game to see if it makes a difference.

Addendum: I had the game window open while posting, come back to find my follower is pressing drinks on me -- we're in a bandit den (Broken Helm Hollow), not a tavern, and when I select the "Been a pleasure" option, the follower immediately offers another drink.

Edit no.2:

Reloaded, got abducted again, this time to Pinemoon Cavern with Alfrid Battleborn. This time, Alfrid crawled off while the PC is busy in Sexlab scene (so no dialog attempted), and my followers turned up to just stand around watching (and clapping). No repro . . .

keep an eye out for it, I guess?

I'll add official optional integration between the two mods in the version. Will look at any compatibility issues then. 

For now, try to keep Drunk running indoors, make sure you don't have the "Under Influence" debuff when you go to save a victim or disable PC Kidnaps in SLK's MCM if you drink outside

Tested it worked great just one suggestion for now. When you have been drinking for a bit you should not have the option to say no anymore. Now i know the option dissapears but you can still just tab out. Make it so you can tab out of the conversation. That is it for now will think a bit more :)

Yes I want to do this, but couldn't figure out how to disallow tapping out yet. Probably hidden in the Creation Kit somewhere.

If you can remember any dialogue in the vanilla game that has this behavior (tapping out disallowed), let me know so I can see what options need to be ticked and such. 

Tried out the mod, it's fun and very promising!

- My PC was stuck in the drunk animation, even after waiting for 24h, then sleeping for 24h.

- NPC's should stop offering drinks after you refuse two or three times -- I could barely get a word in with the innkeep, due to all the NPC's spamming me.

- Walking drunk goes very slowly so if possible, support the hotkey (default C) to keep going.

I'll add a safety line of code to clear the stumbling animation and a timeout for NPC approachs

Nice mod. I played for it for a while and here are some suggestions:

1. My PC is not getting out of the drunk state. I always have to jump. I slept several times but I still have to jump and the drunk anims are playing. There is no entry in the magic tab though.

2. Vampires: They should be able to be less affected

3. Somebody requested to be picked up by boys. As I play females quite often I second that.

4. As already suggested as well I would like to see Funny Biz'se drunk sex anims woven into this.

5. Sometimes I have one dialog pop up after another. I have to leave the dialog range to get rid off it. Maybe there should be a cooldown.

6. Waking up with some nasty Devious Devices stuff after a drunken night would also be some fun.

7. Beeing robbed or stealing from someone during drunk sexual activity or after would be nice for thief characters.

8. Gifts would also be a nice thing.

Thanks for doing this mod. Really appreciated :D

I'll add a safety line of code to clear the stumbling animation + a timeout of NPC approach that can be set in the MCM

I'll add various factors in the MCM to determine NPC drunkeness and behaviour. vampirism could be one of these factors.

I'll add more NPC approach dialogues which will include the NPC flirting with you and so on

FunnzBiz will be a optional integration. DD could be an optional addon esp in the future

And many more things that your PC will do while drunk

You might violate nearby female NPCs

Could you add an option to harass male NPCs as a female?

How about passing out on the raped person and being woken by guards or interrupted by guards during the rape?

Follow-up event: In case of real trouble … Flee!

PC is arrested and sentenced to death by the jarl for rape of townspeople. He has a limited time to escape from prison.

Alternate solutions:

• Player character is sentenced to forced labour.
  • Player character is sentenced to military service to be used as cannon- sword-fodder (either Imperials or Stormcloaks).
  • Player character is saved under the gallows by a vampire attack (or something else). He can flee or fight for the people and hope for the best.

Drunkards:

• Player character is sentenced to wear a scold's bridle. – Usually a barrel-like device had to be worn by drunkards as a coat or barrel of shame in former times. Klick and Klick
  • Player character causes a sex orgy in a tavern and is sentenced for gross indecency in public. As a consequence the character …

is put in a cage in the market place or

pilloried (columnar pillory) or

has to walk stark-naked without all belongings from the jarl's residence to the farthest town gate and leave the town in quetstion for [time] in this state.

P.S.: Why oh why have devious devices to be involved in such events again and again? There must be better options than "Oh look. I have "accidentially" an oversized and cumbersome device in my handbag."

How about passing out on the raped person and being woken by guards or interrupted by guards during the rape?

PC is arrested and sentenced to death by the jarl for rape of townspeople. He has a limited time to escape from prison.

Alternate solutions:

• Player character is sentenced to military service to be used as cannon- sword-fodder (either Imperials or Stormcloaks).
  • Player character is saved under the gallows by a vampire attack (or something else). He can flee or fight for the people and hope for the best.

Drunkards:

• Player character is sentenced to wear a scold's bridle. – Usually a barrel-like device had to be worn by drunkards as a coat or barrel of shame in former times. Klick and Klick
  • Player character causes a sex orgy in a tavern and is sentenced for gross indecency in public. As a consequence the character …

is put in a cage on the market place or

has to walk stark-naked without all belongings from the jarl's residence to the farest town gate and leave the town in quetstion for [time] in this state.

P.S.: Why oh why have devious devices to be involved in such events again and again? There must be better options than "Oh look. I have "accidentially" an oversized and cumbersome device in my handbag."

Some great ideas there that I could definitely see as part of this mod after a few updates.

How about a drunken brawl?

Hey, you just ran into me! (brawl)

or

That's my stool! (not that kind of stool:)) (brawl)

@thesteve812:

Thank you for your suggestion but please use this thread for now on for suggestions. Don't want to confuse people with two different SexLab Drunk threads.

I'll add a brawl event at some point for sure

Alternate solutions:

Drunkards:

is put in a cage on the market place or

has to walk stark-naked without all belongings from the jarl's residence to the farest town gate and leave the town in quetstion for [time] in this state.

Some great ideas there that I could definitely see as part of this mod after a few updates.

How about a drunken brawl?

Hey, you just ran into me! (brawl)

or

That's my stool! (not that kind of stool:)) (brawl)

@thesteve812:

Thank you for your suggestion but please use this thread for now on for suggestions. Don't want to confuse people with two different SexLab Drunk threads.

I'll add a brawl event at some point for sure

Sorry for the miss post I was confused. :)

Another suggestion, Elaine dance from Seinfeld.

Ok i had a look for you about the whole tapping out thing and found this on the nexus maby it will be of help. Here the link i will also quote a solution to the problem 

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/996788-prevent-player-from-skipping-quest-conversations/

"There is no built-in way to prevent this. Because the game world no longer pauses during conversation as in previous TES games, the ability to exit at any time was kept in case the player or speaker is interrupted by combat.

There is one method that forces the speaker to keep the conversation going if the player exits:

1) Create the dialogue branch that's intended to not be skipped.

2) Set the speaker to use a ForceGreet package. Create conditions so that the speaker keeps entering conversation with the player until the conversation is completed.

3) In the dialogue branch, create an empty topic (enter a single space as the dialogue line) with the following script in the Begin fragment block (using akSpeaker.evaluatePackage() doesn't process fast enough):

akSpeaker.disable()
akSpeaker.enable()

4) Connect all topics in the dialogue branch (except for the final dialogue topic in the conversation) to this empty topic. Set the empty topic as the "Walk Away" topic in the dropdown box and tick the "Walk Away Invisible in Menu" option in each.

It's best to use this method only if the area is guaranteed to be clear of enemies. If possible, create four collision planes and set them up as walls and keep them disabled until the conversation needs to start. Then move the player into the center of the collision plane room to prevent them from leaving. Once the conversation is finished, disable the planes."