It kept breaking the companions, when I wanted 1 or more to follow, after I had a drink, due to thirst issues (RND) the companion would not move, and want to offer me a drink. And if I left and came back, the companions would then still approach, when I got close, without the greeting. But had to dismiss them and remove the mod, so I could continue playing.

This is a Great Concept, It needs to be fixed up...

I was playing with the idea of reworking several scripts, adding a new approach option for entering an Inn, or friendly home, and even adding gender recognition, cause being female, i am attracted to guys, but 90% of the time, it was a female that approached, and I had to turn off the rape feature, because it was again, mostly with females. Is a shame my scripting knowledge is not that great when it comes to the CK. Gender Options are a must (Allow Female/Female and Allow Male/Male interactions). And cap Relationship Rank to 2, maybe 3 if marriageable when drinking with an NPC. - (I broke my game trying fix a few things in my game, LOL) - For some reason, I have never been able to get the NPC to force greet the player correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a really good mood, it's immersive that you can get drunk, the animation plays and you can offer others drink or be offered one. The problem is, the animation can get stuck and there's no cooldown for approaches,  this mod also conflicts with SL dialogues as others mentioned, it needs an update.

Have you considered an optional tie-in with Treasure Hunter Whore? It's seems more likely to me someone would be abducted while drunk in a tavern than the unscrupulous person happening across the player in the night in the wilderness.

I'd also love to see my character emerge from a stupor in an Immerslave location, but as that mod is for alternative start locations, it's probably impossible.

It's a great mod, vinfamy. Both immersive and fun. Thanks much.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I read the comments for a few pages, and wow, this mod looks better and better, but is it still being worked on? The last pages of comments scare me. I only want mods that I can just install with NMM and play. That's it. Nothing else. Well, beside the MCM menu. If there is anything else at all I have to do, noooooooooo. But props for the mod. Well done.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If this was mentioned before, I apologize for being redundant. I haven't read all of the posts.

There appears to be a conflict between SL Drunk and SL Dialogues. In the MCM, both mods show the MCM menu of only one of the two mods at a time. Depending on which I install first, either SL Dialogues will show up in both mods' MCM menus, or SL Drunk will show up in both. I'm guessing you both named your MCM menu the same thing, and the one installed later overwrites the first.

I mentioned this to DeepBlueFrog, creator of SL Dialogues, too.

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to see this updated!  The stumbling around part is my favorite.  Would be cool to have alternative consequences for drinking too much.  Such as belly inflation over time "Beer-belly".  Or also nausea when hitting maximum drunk.  In order to do nausea right, you could adapt a "vomit" animation, and have it increase hunger/thirst values afterward for RND, iNeed, MiniNeeds.  Maybe have blackout event occur after nausea event.

• 2 weeks later...

Problems...

1. It doesn't seem to work with Realistic Needs and Diseases... Aka no change to thirst or drunkenness stats. At least, not with my current mod list.

2. No magic effect in the debuffs, its anyone's guess as to who long you will remain drunk.

3. Equipping hands or weapons, cancels drunk effect. This drags you out of the drunk realism.

4. Drunk walking is a bit too extreme.

5. Character gets stuck whilst drunk, and you have to jump, or draw hands or weapons to walk again.

Good stuff...

1. Drunk wobbling is hands down fantastic, brilliant animation.

2. Getting raped whilst drunk.

3. Raping people, whilst you are drunk.

4. Basic MCM.

A few tweaks, and it could be an essential mod...

Things I'd like...

1. Dehydrated from drinking Alcohol, but high warmth for colder regions. Frostfall.

2. Realistic Needs and Diseases... Thirst and Drunk stats working. ( if its not my mod list to blame )

3. Magic Debuff in the debuffs/buffs section. To show you how long till you are not drunk.

4. Less stagger sliding when walking, during full drunk. Along with no being stuck in place, until you jump or draw hands or weapons.

5. Unable to fight when drunk option in MCM, so animations are always there. No drawing your weapon, or fists to stop drunk animations.

6. Unable to dress yourself when drunk option in MCM, if you end up naked. Then you stay naked, until you are no longer drunk.

7. Deviously Cursed Loot integration.

These are just some things that I found out whilst testing it, I know its an old mod. But its a great mod, that needs a few tweaks to be brilliant.

If you don't like my comment, or are not playing or modding Skyrim anymore. Then just ignore this post. :smile:

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2018 at 11:21 PM, Airianna said:

It kept breaking the companions, when I wanted 1 or more to follow, after I had a drink, due to thirst issues (RND) the companion would not move, and want to offer me a drink. And if I left and came back, the companions would then still approach, when I got close, without the greeting. But had to dismiss them and remove the mod, so I could continue playing.

This is a Great Concept, It needs to be fixed up...

I was playing with the idea of reworking several scripts, adding a new approach option for entering an Inn, or friendly home, and even adding gender recognition, cause being female, i am attracted to guys, but 90% of the time, it was a female that approached, and I had to turn off the rape feature, because it was again, mostly with females. Is a shame my scripting knowledge is not that great when it comes to the CK. Gender Options are a must (Allow Female/Female and Allow Male/Male interactions). And cap Relationship Rank to 2, maybe 3 if marriageable when drinking with an NPC. - (I broke my game trying fix a few things in my game, LOL) - For some reason, I have never been able to get the NPC to force greet the player correctly.

I would like to have the option for straights only, instead of having the same sex approach me. I even tried fixing it too so that female/female won't happen but female/male does. Didn't really work out and I had to uninstall this mod, plus the drunk animation was buggy so I had to turn it off each time I started a new game for testing. This mod would be great if it was worked on with those parts in mind, not just for the same sex but also having an option for straight characters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a problem... The npc follower I drink with never agrees to "have fun", no matter how much he drank the result is always the same. Is there something I can edit using CK or xEdit to make the "have fun" offer always be accepted? I understand that this may also affect other npcs, but it doesn't matter, since I don't drink with them, but only with a specific NPC