That's some nice mod. People tend to do all sorts of crazy stuff when they're drunk. :lol:

I don't mind to see my female PC or some other woman get drunk, then looses control, strip her clothes off and shake her ass while performing "amateur naked table dance" at some sleazy tavern. Yeah, that's should be a sight to see... I remember I saw something like this in Sims 3 - Late Night addon, but surely it wasn't even close.

Sorry for the miss post I was confused. :)

Another suggestion, Elaine dance from Seinfeld.

No problem. No need to apologize, no biggie.

Haha drunk dancing will be in there at some point. Just have to put together the best animations. The vanilla dance one isn't great.

Just suggestion, but i think should add a chance to remove item of clothing when drunk.

Will be in the next version. Very easy to implement and makes perfect sense.

Ok i had a look for you about the whole tapping out thing and found this on the nexus maby it will be of help. Here the link i will also quote a solution to the problem 

Thank you for this. Will have a read and decide on the best way to handle the tapping out problem.

That's some nice mod. People tend to do all sorts of crazy stuff when they're drunk. :lol:

I don't mind to see my female PC or some other woman get drunk, then looses control, strip her clothes off and shake her ass while performing "amateur naked table dance" at some sleazy tavern. Yeah, that's should be a sight to see... I remember I saw something like this in Sims 3 - Late Night addon, but surely it wasn't even close.

They do indeed. Stripping and dancing will be added, the former will be in the next version

Drunken beggars:

Until now the beggars thank you for the supply with alcoholic beverages and other people do not complain about your support of alcoholism. It would be cool to see the negative consequences (f.e. disgorging beggars). If the people saw you giving them beverages, you should be made responsible for their behaviour as well.

Result:

• In villages: Explicit complaints by the townspeople and a good over-the-knee-spanking of your bum by the blacksmith
  • In towns: Explicit complaints by the townspeople and a serious admonition by a guard (first time) or the jarl (second and third time) followed by your exhibition in the marketplace and a chance to pelt you with rottten tomatoes (third time).
  • Depending on the beggars' disposition towards you: They either pity you or laugh about your gullibility while you are put on display for the townspeople.

Drunken beggars:

Until now the beggars thank you for the supply with alcoholic beverages and other people do not complain about your support of alcoholism. It would be cool to see the negative consequences (f.e. disgorging beggars). If the people saw you giving them beverages, you should be made responsible for their behaviour as well.

Result:

• In villages: Explicit complaints by the townspeople and a good over-the-knee-spanking of your bum by the blacksmith
  • In towns: Explicit complaints by the townspeople and a serious admonition by a guard (first time) or the jarl (second and third time) followed by your exhibition in the marketplace and a chance to pelt you with rottten tomatoes (third time).
  • Depending on the beggars' disposition towards you: They either pity you or laugh about your gullibility while you are put on display for the townspeople.

Thank you for this. great suggestions. 

Does anybody has a hint how to get out of the drunk state if sleeping is not working (console command)?

Try interacting with an object that requires animation (sitting down on chair/ throne, blacksmith, alchemy./ enchanting)

Try interacting with an object that requires animation (sitting down on chair/ throne, blacksmith, alchemy./ enchanting)

I tried sex, grindstone, cookingpot, sitting, lying and so on. No success. I can run around and fight in first persion without problems but as soon as I switch to 3rd person I have to w+space and the PC is playing the drunk idle (standing and walking).

I tried sex, grindstone, cookingpot, sitting, lying and so on. No success. I can run around and fight in first persion without problems but as soon as I switch to 3rd person I have to w+space and the PC is playing the drunk idle (standing and walking).

console > playidle IdleStop_Loose

Did not work either. Just out of desperation I had a few more drinks and sex with Brenuin. Then I went to the upper double bed and slept in first person without using the interaction of the 'Go to Bed' mod. After the sleeping time was over I switched to 3rd person and the normal idle for my pc was back. I tried to load a save before this to see if I can repeat it, but it did not work. Luckily I made a save after the idle was back to normal and I can go on playing. Thx for the help ;)

A really great Mod. Thanks!

Am stretched very much on the next updates.

What has still come to me to the sense whom the character gets drunk permanently, it would not be logical if they in the end alcoholic becomes and even for alcohol begs?

Sorry for bad english

Did not work either. Just out of desperation I had a few more drinks and sex with Brenuin. Then I went to the upper double bed and slept in first person without using the interaction of the 'Go to Bed' mod. After the sleeping time was over I switched to 3rd person and the normal idle for my pc was back. I tried to load a save before this to see if I can repeat it, but it did not work. Luckily I made a save after the idle was back to normal and I can go on playing. Thx for the help ;)

uhhh i think its actually: open your console and type "player.playidle idlestop_loose". any idle not in your game will obviosly not play.

uhhh i think its actually: open your console and type "player.playidle idlestop_loose". any idle not in your game will obviosly not play.

Nope. Tried it again. Even after deactivating the mod and cleaning the save. Maybe the drunk anims are vanilla anims?

Just more feedback and ideas, cuz I know you use them a lot.

I like it when NPC's initiate stuff. :3 It shouldn't always be the player being the one asking to have fun in the 'have a drink' speech portion... sometimes the NPCs should ask YOU, and maybe you can say yes, or maybe you can ONLY say yes if you're drunk enough~

Nope. Tried it again. Even after deactivating the mod and cleaning the save. Maybe the drunk anims are vanilla anims?

hmmm...do you by chance have zaz animations installed? type in the console "help zbfidle" and play one of those idles then hit the jump button. vinfamy is, i believe, fixing that through the scripts. in the meanwhile i recommend using a save that is before you installed the mod. but you did try using the alchemy table for example, right? chopping wood? any of those interations should help, otherwise only scripts can fix that.

A really great Mod. Thanks!

Am stretched very much on the next updates.

What has still come to me to the sense whom the character gets drunk permanently, it would not be logical if they in the end alcoholic becomes and even for alcohol begs?

Sorry for bad english

Your English is perfectly understandable - which is all that matters. No need to apologize. I'm not a native English speaker myself.

The next update will either be this weekend or the next. It will come after the next version of Kidnapped as it relies on a new feature of Kidnapped for the optional integration.

I'll try to figure out why the drunk state gets stuck for some users and resolve it.

I like this. I've got to not mess with it; when the booze took over, the game went almost completely dark, and Haelga made looping forcegreets, which crashed the game and made the save break. I'll keep my eyes open.

Hmm, thanks for reporting this. Will look at why might causing this and try to get it resolved in the next version. 

Will be more safety features to prevent looping force-greets.

Thanks for this and the other mods you have done.

Was wondering if you might work the 3 drunken revelers into this great mod?

Thank you. Great suggestion, they will be added (or at least I'll make use of their voiced dialogues) at some point, along with other group sex stuffs.

would be fun to have some light DD integration. before an npc tries to rape you he can threaten to rape you unless you put on a collar or some other devices. (or just rape you regardles and force them on you.

The next version will have optional integration with Kidnapped, which in turns has a DD addon.

Might add specific optional DD stuffs for Drunk at some point though once I get all major features out of the way and get the mod to run stably on most people's systems. 

I'll look into why the drunk animation might stuck in some system and try to get it resolved in the next version.

Just more feedback and ideas, cuz I know you use them a lot.

I like it when NPC's initiate stuff. :3 It shouldn't always be the player being the one asking to have fun in the 'have a drink' speech portion... sometimes the NPCs should ask YOU, and maybe you can say yes, or maybe you can ONLY say yes if you're drunk enough~

Thank you. Yes, feedbacks are my main way of improving the mods.

A lot of people have asked for NPCs picking you up, so it will be in the next version - probably the first thing to be added tbh :)

hmmm...do you by chance have zaz animations installed? type in the console "help zbfidle" and play one of those idles then hit the jump button. vinfamy is, i believe, fixing that through the scripts. in the meanwhile i recommend using a save that is before you installed the mod. but you did try using the alchemy table for example, right? chopping wood? any of those interations should help, otherwise only scripts can fix that.

Yeah, will try to get this resolved in the next version. Not sure why it gets stuck for some people and not others. Also kinda strange that even interacting with objects do not fix it.

I still think this mod would work well with a glory hole mod. But other than implementing a penis-color/shape dildo that comes out of a wall in some building and using a masturbation anim on it, I have no idea how to actually make that into a mod... though it could tie into cum-inflation mods or something. xD I have no idea.

More ideas for the mod:

Poor Haelga

• Get her drunk in the Bee and Barb. As her knight in shining armour walk her out and accompany her home. Then persuade her to let you stay (in her room) and show you her special talents.
  • Get her drunk in the Bee and Barb and encourage her to put on a show for the guests. As a consequence the guests learn more about sexual talent and Haelga learns how to wear a coat of shame the next morning as she is sentenced for indecency in public.
  • Don't give a damn about manners and offend common decency. Get Haelga drunk, get yourself drunk and have fun with her in the tavern in front of all other guests. As a consequence both of you are sentenced for public indecency and put on display in the marketplace. Of course Svana is mad at both of you, while Haelga either might be tempted to do you again or to send you to Oblivion for good.
  • If you are on good terms with her or get her drunk enough to be lecherous but not too drunk, she might tell you more secrets like her fascination for really big schlongs / dildos (might result in a quest to persuade Adrianne Avenicci to produce and sell sex toys).

Bunkhouse sweet bunkhouse

Since Haelga is adamant in sending you to the Bee and Barb, you have to find a way to convince her to let you stay in the Bunkhouse for the night.

vinfamy, you are reviving my interest in Skyrim. Thank you very much for another interesting mod. I've just tested 1.0 version. It works great for me.

There were so many wonderful suggestion about the mod. How about adding some reasons to get drunk. Something like NPC approaching you with: "Aren't you a beauty? Let me buy you a drink!" Maybe an innkeeper hire you to flirt with guests and make them buy you a drink ("Won't you buy a girl a drink?") or probably participationg in a drinking contest.

Great mod idea.

I tried it out and here is some feed back for changes:

You can drink with everyone. Even with children!!! Might wanna change that. (what role model would we be?)

Also in general some kind of mood factor if the npcs wants a drink would be of advantage which depends on the TPO and person.

Few examples: gender, married or not, guard on duty, tavern or dangerous zone (doesn't matter for outlaws.) and of course your speech skill.

The arousal level could also influence if the npc just reacts or initiates.

Low arousal: just accepts the drink

Medium arousal: Offers the pc a drink

High arousal: Forcefully encounters the pc and makes him drink alcohol without any options ( (s)he literally shoves a bottle of mead down the pcs throat).

Keep up the work.