Help needed, String count in the Console

Julie

Hey all,

For some time I've been getting these constant messages in my command console going for example something like "String Count: 466926 (dec) 0x71fee (hex)" or "String Count: 467203 (dec) 0x72103 (hex)". Does anyone have any idea what these might originate from and why they're continuously spamming my command console?

1iy24l.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I know this is an old thread but i'll just post the answer just in case someone else stumbles upon this issue.

This error comes from having the wrong version of Jcontainer or updating Jcontainers mid game.

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2018 at 4:15 PM, Risamei said:

I know this is an old thread but i'll just post the answer just in case someone else stumbles upon this issue.

This error comes from having the wrong version of Jcontainer or updating Jcontainers mid game.

Thank YOu! Thank You! Thank You!

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2018 at 5:15 PM, Risamei said:

Well that's good to know, ty! But... how do you make it stop? o.o

It makes sense that it's happening with my main playthrough cuz I def did change form RC3 to RC1 cuz there was a bug happening from RC3, but I even get this on new characters. So I guess that means something in my load order just doesn't like RC1... Is there a way to just disable it from outputting into the console?

• 3 months later...

Archived