Looking for this armor

Hi guys,

I am looking for this [ Angel Armor ] by SkyrimGTX. I know he has disabled downloading on his website, if anyone could share it to me privately that would be much appreciated.

Can anyone be so kind to share it to me?

Thank you very much.

post-145480-0-60745500-1490405133_thumb.png

This is the armor I'm working on right now. In fact, it is from a Chinese community, apparently from Woodsnow, but it has already gone through some rework here in the forum. What I have with me is an monster update that I made this armor, in fact of all sets, because they are many options. If you wait an hour I'll be posting it here in the forum.

This is just for you to have a base:

Dancing Shadow Rose

* All BodySlide Updated.

* HDT Updated.

* Add Full Zap Support for all parts of the outfit.

* Several corrections on the meshes and bone structure.

* Edited the original esp file in SCK due to the need to make adjustments.

* Moved the gloves of the main armor for a separed slot aiming for the full bonus of the set.

* 4 Cuirass + 5 Alternative Colors

* 4 Gauntlets + 5 Alternative Colors

* 4 Boots + 5 Alternatives Colors

* Totalizing: 27 Parts.

* Craftable, Refineable & Enchanted.

* [Light Version] - [Daedric Rating]

* Book Restricion to save the forge.

* Fixed first person view for all set.

* Fixed possible mismatch of colors in the hands of gloves A when re-equipped.

* Fixed small clipping in gloves D.

This is the armor I'm working on right now. In fact, it is from a Chinese community, apparently from Woodsnow, but it has already gone through some rework here in the forum. What I have with me is an monster update that I made this armor, in fact of all sets, because they are many options. If you wait an hour I'll be posting it here in the forum.

Dancing Shadow Rose

* All BodySlide Updated.

* HDT Updated.

* Moved the gloves of the main armor for a separed slot aiming for the full bonus of the set.

Oh my god, you are a life-saver! I have been searching for it for ages, apparently I have lost sight of it in the chinese forums.

Appreciate the work you are doing!

Please do link me to the post when you have uploaded it! 

Many thanks!

P.S. If i recall correctly, isnt Bodyslide -> CBBE? if so, will I be able to utilise it with my char's UNPB body? O.O

Dancing Shadow Rose

* All BodySlide Updated.

* HDT Updated.

Oh my god, you are a life-saver! I have been searching for it for ages, apparently I have lost sight of it in the chinese forums.

Many thanks!

P.S. If i recall correctly, isnt Bodyslide -> CBBE? if so, will I be able to utilise it with my char's UNPB body? O.O

I'm just going to take some photos and review the files, it's been a while since I made this reform, it was at the request of a friend as well. I'll bring it soon and I'll send you the link, but either way you can search my profile later.

Dancing Shadow Rose

* All BodySlide Updated.

* HDT Updated.

Many thanks!

I'm just going to take some photos and review the files, it's been a while since I made this reform, it was at the request of a friend as well. I'll bring it soon and I'll send you the link, but either way you can search my profile later.

Sure thing~

Cant wait to check it out. 

Dancing Shadow Rose

* All BodySlide Updated.

* HDT Updated.

Many thanks!

Sure thing~

The author Mr. SkyrimGTX is no longer welcome on LL, any help from a member would be a violation of the forum rules and would have serious consequences!  ;)

MrSkyrimGtx mods help!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74857-mrskyrimgtx-mods-help/?p=1842195

Dancing Shadow Rose

* All BodySlide Updated.

* HDT Updated.

Many thanks!

Sure thing~

The author Mr. SkyrimGTX is no longer welcome on LL, any help from a member would be a violation of the forum rules and would have serious consequences! ;)

MrSkyrimGtx mods help!

I see, so if Alunder posts the armor he said he has been working on, would be there any consequences? As I believe it is obtained from the Chinese community.

O.o?

Dancing Shadow Rose

* All BodySlide Updated.

* HDT Updated.

Many thanks!

Sure thing~

The author Mr. SkyrimGTX is no longer welcome on LL, any help from a member would be a violation of the forum rules and would have serious consequences! ;)

MrSkyrimGtx mods help!

I see, so if Alunder posts the armor he said he has been working on, would be there any consequences? As I believe it is obtained from the Chinese community.

O.o?

If the origin this armor of Mr. SkyrimGTX is, then could @Alunder here on LL problems get!

If the armor not of Mr. SkyrimGTX is, then not.  :)

Dancing Shadow Rose

* All BodySlide Updated.

* HDT Updated.

Many thanks!

Sure thing~

MrSkyrimGtx mods help!

O.o?

Yeah, 3dm (that Chinese site) should be okay. Can't wait to check out the armor!

And Bodyslide is just the tool. "CBBE bodyslide" can be used with all CBBE compatible bodies. "UUNP bodyslide" can be used with all bodies belonging in the UNP family.

I see. I suppose I have to wait for Alunder to update us on that.

About the bodyslide, is there any way to convert CBBE to UNPB? Since I have been using UNPB for years. Unless there is someone who is willing to do the conversion? :o

There is an old version here in the forum in cbbe bbp. Until tomorrow I will share with you guys this updated version. The mod is from the chinese community, probably one of the sets of woodsnow. I believe there is no problem, because there are other conversions of him here in the forum.

• 5 weeks later...

then, looks like this "modder" just made a very good looking amalgam, then tried to sell it?

Can i replicate the result?

Dancing Shadow Rose - got it
Angelic Halo - got it

Those wings - where?

Those swords - where?

That aura ring - where?

then, looks like this "modder" just made a very good looking amalgam, then tried to sell it?

Can i replicate the result?

Dancing Shadow Rose - got it

Angelic Halo - got it

Those wings - where?

Those swords - where?

That aura ring - where?

i think the aura ring is from ponzu but edited.

Archived