Breast Physic's Aren't Working on Follower

Nyren

So, I overwrote a follower's custom body(UNPB) with the one I use(UUNP) in order to get rid of the skin shine she had and to add breast and butt physics to her for sex animations, said physics come from All in One HDT Animated Pussy. However, while the body and texture swap worked without any problems, for some reason the breast physics aren't working. The mesh isn't stretching into oblivion or anything like that, the breasts are just as static as they were before and I can't figure out how to get the physics to work. I've tried moving the follower above the physics mod so that it gets overwritten, but Mod Organizer is showing that the follower is not overwritten by anything and when in-game that's apparent because they're still static.

If you're using the COS body with all its requirements you need to use the havock object, put it in her inventory and voila!

Actually I'm using UUNP Special.

With the help of someone on Nexus I figured out that the follower had her own skeleton which wasn't using the physics that I was trying to get it to use. So I overwrote it with XPMSE and it worked. So now if I run into that problem again I have some idea of what to do. Kind of wish custom followers just meant faces, not bodies. Too many compatibility quirks. Giving them a vanilla body and letting mods overwrite that is so much simpler.

If you're using the COS body with all its requirements you need to use the havock object, put it in her inventory and voila!

Actually I'm using UUNP Special.

With the help of someone on Nexus I figured out that the follower had her own skeleton which wasn't using the physics that I was trying to get it to use. So I overwrote it with XPMSE and it worked. So now if I run into that problem again I have some idea of what to do. Kind of wish custom followers just meant faces, not bodies. Too many compatibility quirks. Giving them a vanilla body and letting mods overwrite that is so much simpler.

Yeah, I know what you mean xD

I'm always replacing all those pretty bad set up HDT files (.xml) and replacing the skeleton too from some followers mods :L

I'm glad you solved the problem ^^

EDIT: by the way, mark this thread as solved with your own answer 

Archived