Make NPC Redress

resetinventory does nothing either. 

Disabling and enabling didnt work.

I can do showinventory and equip <ID> but that's too much of a hassle to do every time.

Thanks for the help though.

If you have Extensible Follower Framework you can use the "Force Recruit" option to make them a follower, then EFF also has a way to directly go into a (forced) follower's inventory and remove equip/unequip items.  Look at the sticky in the notes for the mod though, there is some FAQs/notes about force recruit and dismissal.  You could try that.

I can do showinventory and equip <ID> but that's too much of a hassle to do every time.

If you have Extensible Follower Framework you can use the "Force Recruit" option to make them a follower, then EFF also has a way to directly go into a (forced) follower's inventory and remove equip/unequip items.  Look at the sticky in the notes for the mod though, there is some FAQs/notes about force recruit and dismissal.  You could try that.

I do have it and I've been doing exactly that. But I distinctly remember there being a dialogue option to get NPCs to redress in a mod but cant remember right now. Either way, thank you so much for the reply.

I do have it and I've been doing exactly that. But I distinctly remember there being a dialogue option to get NPCs to redress in a mod but cant remember right now. Either way, thank you so much for the reply.

There was a way to do it exclusively through dialogue as well in I'll take the display model but I think if you were using that you would have to take control, then you would have to first tell them to undress, then tell them to re-dress.  Was that the one you were thinking of?

There was a way to do it exclusively through dialogue as well in I'll take the display model but I think if you were using that you would have to take control, then you would have to first tell them to undress, then tell them to re-dress.  Was that the one you were thinking of?

Nope, I haven't used that mod. ARRRRGH! Frustrating! I have no idea why resurrect stopped working!! Guess I'll have to start threatening the denizens of Skyrim to wear clothes or the frost might numb their delicates.

Nope, I haven't used that mod. ARRRRGH! Frustrating! I have no idea why resurrect stopped working!! Guess I'll have to start threatening the denizens of Skyrim to wear clothes or the frost might numb their delicates.

Maybe a mod is unequipping them.  What's your load list like?  Also since you have EFF, have you tried looking at their equipment/inventory to see if they are equipping something that's taking up their body slide that's just invisible?

Maybe a mod is unequipping them.  What's your load list like?  Also since you have EFF, have you tried looking at their equipment/inventory to see if they are equipping something that's taking up their body slide that's just invisible?

That's not it. I tried showinventory and they only have their own clothes and there is no requipping going on.

But it's fine for now, it's only like 1 or 2 npcs in random towns that it happens to, occasionally.

Archived