[WIP] Doll House - slave brothel sim

Welcome to the Doll House!

You are the Doll Master and it is your duty to turn untrained slaves into valuable "Dolls"!
Making money at the Doll House is based on a slaves level so training them is the most important part of your job. (and fucking them all day long is a nice side effect of this job!)

Each slave has her own training routines that have to be trained at special locations all around the game world. 
You can boost their training with special items and make them earn more at the Doll House with improvements and buffs.

At the end of each day you collect the profit that your slaves make when working at the Doll House. And with this money you can then improve and expand your slave harem.

Status of the Project: v0.2
available slaves: 1 of 4

Slave 1:
training routines: 5
training locations: 10
max. slave level: 19

Themes:
  • domination
  • corruption
  • training
  • bondage
  • brothel simulation
  • pairing: MF, MMF, FF

Download:
(WinOS, MacOS, HTML5)

Previews:

(click on image for bigger uncensored preview)
9AnXeNml.png
lNIM7EHl.png

zvO6SAZl.png

I have a question I bought the cheap one and was wondering if you can buy the other one or not? Whenever I select the buy option for the other more expensive one later nothing happens even though I have enough money to buy her.

:lol: well since you cheated your money in, don't expect to buy anything else than potions at the pharmacy with it

the 2nd slave is not buyable yet because there is no way to earn money yet either  ;)

the 2nd slave will be available in the future once I expanded the content for the cheaper one  B)

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...