Sexout: How to add new animations?

Hi there! I have few questions about adding own animations to Sexout.

I created my own .esp from skeleton file following this guide:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46051-tutorial-adding-new-animations-to-sexout-with-skeleton-plugin/

But still cannot make it work ingame. Animations are OK, I've tested them with usual playidle command.

Here's shots from GECK:

f6e98a8158.png

876f86a7d8.png

892537e9a5.png

And Script Window:

29c950f295.png

Animation never appears from random picker. Also I tried to call it manually via code:

NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
NX_SetEVFO "Sexout:Start::ActorA" 46056f89
NX_SetEVFO "Sexout:Start::ActorB" Player
NX_SetEVST "Sexout:Start::Plugin" "Sexout-AllnartaAnims.esp" 
NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 666001 
CIOS 2e0027A8 

But I get only usual random sex start. 

So where is my mistake? I will be very thankful for help. :)

Ah, thank for the info. But..

You also need to edit 2 scripts from sexout itself

What exactly scripts should I edit? Their names and place where I should add somrthing (anim index as I understood?) would be enough. x)

Thanks in advence!

P.S. I've notised that forgot to remove ;'s in script, but this didn't help anyway.

The way sexout organizes anims changed rather drastically since then. Have a look at fnSexoutAddInternalAnims, fnSexoutAmraAddAnimsA and some of the standard fnSexoutAddInternalAnims scripts for comparison. Better still, ask Odessa about this. I do remember that eg the "flags" and "pos" data contained for each anim combo is rather peculiar (as I had a hand in reorganizing some of that so that Spunk could consult it for a number of things).

In the script, you need to remove the semicolons from the lines that add your animation (the ones you highlighted in your screen shot) and then save the script. If it doesn't work, you need to start the GECK with NVSE support.

A line starting with a semicolon; is a 'comment', it does not get run.

When calling the animation via console, the anim number needs to match the idx defined in the script, in your case you have "idx"::6001, which corresponds to

NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 6001

---

If that still doesn't work, possibly the skeleton plugin is out of date- let me know and I will look into it.

I could also add them to the sexout beta if you upload the animation files, but obviously that means waiting on me to get around to it ;).

As I already said, I fixed mistakes in syntax but it still doesnt work. The only way to make new anims work is to edit any existing animation by adding new resource animation path.

Also fnSexoutAmraAddAnimsA is not compiling, here's error message:

ad81669af0.png

I am familiar with editing SO scripts (forced to do it for almost every mod because I play male PC) so I always run GECK with NVSE. fnSexoutAmraAddAnimsB and others are compiling succesfully.

Archived