character wont stay busty

Kylar9119

So ive been trying to figure out this whole modding thing. every time i fix one problem another pops up.

Im trying to make a busty character, and decided to go with 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1567-lush-body-real-girl-skin-conversion-bodyslide-cbbe-hdt/

and i followed his simple step by step installment and making of character. My problem is the seconds after i exit the race menu, it all shrinks back to what i think is the vanilla model. Can someone help a clueless person out as im lost here >.<

This could happen if you change thebody weight, in case can affect. Are you using Enhanced Character along with Racemenu? They are somewhat incompatible and sometimes the preset is disabled by forcing the user to load it again through the racemenu.

Also check if through BodySlide you are doing the Build Morphs and Batch Build this can affect as well.

Archived