Slash's WickedWhims Animations Thread New Lesbian Positions Added

Guest Redabyss

I tried some. The positioning is good, but I'd work on the following:

- No sounds. I think they're really important, and easy to implement. Visit TURBODRIVER's guide about adding events, and be sure to do an animation of about 130 frames so the sounds don't loop too early.

- No facial expressions. Again they're important, as they create life in animation. You can find some tips in the guide in my signature :)

- Some twitchy/random movements that need to be corrected. For example, in the RevCow the man's head twitches left and right in an unnatural way, keep it steady instead! :)

I think you can improve with time, and I already like your positioning, is pretty on spot. 

- No sounds. I think they're really important, and easy to implement. Visit TURBODRIVER's guide about adding events, and be sure to do an animation of about 130 frames so the sounds don't loop too early.

- No facial expressions. Again they're important, as they create life in animation. You can find some tips in the guide in my signature :)

- Some twitchy/random movements that need to be corrected. For example, in the RevCow the man's head twitches left and right in an unnatural way, keep it steady instead! :)

I think you can improve with time, and I already like your positioning, is pretty on spot. 

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback will for sure check them out.

Guest Redabyss

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback will for sure check them out.

No problem, anytime. For anything or any help feel free to pm :)

Good work Slash but I would advise no one to use the 'Against Window' animation if you live in one of the high apartments.

I tried it with my Vampire sim and lover and they started to perform on the wrong side of the glass?  When the act was over, both sims disappeared from view.

Luckily for me my sim could fly as a bat and I was able to get her back inside the apartment. Alas her lover, was never seen again.

Shortly after, the Reaper appeared and then disappeared to the netherworld where my sim lover was presumably trapped. I had no option to plead for her life.

So the morale of this story is: Don't fuck in high places unless you can fly :)

Love the animations.Keep up the excellent work.I have some suggestions.

3some kissing.

Slap across the face.

Ass Smother.

I hope some of my ideas will be implemented.

Peace  :cool:  :cool:

Actually just added an ass smothering animation tell me if ya like! great suggestions btw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...