Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Hex editing(Body, and making thing invisible)

On 4/6/2017 at 6:10 PM, MausKlan said:

This is the no-bra mod for the FreeCos folder. I am not able to fully remove bra from Kunoichi outfit, Pit Girl, Sexy General and both Noraku's hoods because of their meshes' features again. I had a trouble to modify anything with Petite (little) Devil, Yuyaki's outfit, Yoma General and True Kagura's Skirt so they're not included.

post-1844634-0-06008700-1491472937_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-42096400-1491472955_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-92428200-1491472991_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-12826800-1491473011_thumb.png

And just for remind. Thers's no-bra mods for Uniforms and Ninja outfits.

P.S. Trying to wear the Renka's Bikini (color 5) can be a surprise ;)

Thanks for waiting.

Why I'm unable to access it

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is super dead, but I'm still having issues with bra removal.

The uniforms work perfectly, the outfits (ninja?) several of theam still have bandaids over the nipples, and the bikinis just never remove.

I've looked and looked and haven't found any mods to remove all bras for base game and all steam DLC.  I've tried messing with the hex editor, but it seems the people that know how to use it do not give any step by step instructions and I'm super confused, or just really stupid.  I found some random hex editor online but it doesn't seem to be the same one everyone is using.

All links are dead in this thread for bra removal, as well as the main SKEV mod thread.  If anyone could upload their edited files with bra removed on all models, I'd be hugely appreciative, thanks.

Edited by remochicken
1 hour ago, remochicken said:

I know this thread is super dead, but I'm still having issues with bra removal.

The uniforms work perfectly, the outfits (ninja?) several of theam still have bandaids over the nipples, and the bikinis just never remove.

I've looked and looked and haven't found any mods to remove all bras for base game and all steam DLC.  I've tried messing with the hex editor, but it seems the people that know how to use it do not give any step by step instructions and I'm super confused, or just really stupid.  I found some random hex editor online but it doesn't seem to be the same one everyone is using.

All links are dead in this thread for bra removal, as well as the main SKEV mod thread.  If anyone could upload their edited files with bra removed on all models, I'd be hugely appreciative, thanks.

i think the pack in this post might have what you're looking for? i cant test it right now since i dont have the game downloaded though. the media fire download seems to work for me though

On 12/25/2022 at 12:17 AM, hilbo75 said:

i think the pack in this post might have what you're looking for? i cant test it right now since i dont have the game downloaded though. the media fire download seems to work for me though

Which pack?  I've tried so many and only about half of the bras are deleted, maybe its the DLC contect?

11 minutes ago, remochicken said:

Which pack?  I've tried so many and only about half of the bras are deleted, maybe its the DLC contect?

sorry i forgot to link an actual post. it should be this one i think?

if that doesnt have it you can also download the no bra packs from the burst renewal thread, though it wont have anything for the characters who arent in estival vs like the festival girls and the dlc guest characters

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2017 at 6:10 PM, MausKlan said:

This is the no-bra mod for the FreeCos folder. I am not able to fully remove bra from Kunoichi outfit, Pit Girl, Sexy General and both Noraku's hoods because of their meshes' features again. I had a trouble to modify anything with Petite (little) Devil, Yuyaki's outfit, Yoma General and True Kagura's Skirt so they're not included.

post-1844634-0-06008700-1491472937_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-42096400-1491472955_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-92428200-1491472991_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-12826800-1491473011_thumb.png

And just for remind. Thers's no-bra mods for Uniforms and Ninja outfits.

P.S. Trying to wear the Renka's Bikini (color 5) can be a surprise ;)

Thanks for waiting.

All these links don't work anymore. Is there any other way to get the no bra mod?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2023 at 3:03 AM, whentheimj said:

Does anyone have a clue on how to edit the BustInfo.bin in order to change how jiggly the breasts are? I've read guides on how to hex edit but still couldn't navigate what to edit.

Did this myself by copying the changed bits in the PBS jiggle mod.

find: 9A 99 99 3D
replace all with: 00 00 00 3E

And: 0A D7 A3 3B
replace all with: 00 00 00 3E

Edited by LV04Leelee
Clarified that it's replace all and not just the first string.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Symbioth22 said:

Downloads appear but won't start at all, anyone got any alternate links?

it works fine for me, maybe disable your download manager?

• 3 weeks later...