Boob question.

ther1pper

So we see a lot of superheroines with giant tits right, i'm curious, if you had super strength, would the weight of having huge tits not affect them as much. I recall women with big breasts talking about back pain from them, so i figured if you are physically strong it would affect you less, what do you guys think?

Mana storing devices.

Most "strong" female characters should'nt have big boobs because physicall activity reduces the body fat -breast included-. But a curvy body with big and round boobs is aesthetically pleasing and if a superheroine is strong enough (even if that doesn't make sense) people won't complain anyway.

Not every large breasted woman in real life suffers from debilitating back pain as it is regardless of whether they developed their endowments during puberty or willingly took it upon themselves to have a simulacrum of more massive mammaries installed surgically, so super strong back muscles should make them a non-issue.

If their super strength is a result of denser muscle fibers rather than an intense exercise regiment, then calorie consumption shouldn't necessarily remove all fat deposits whether the character looks like Big Barda or Big Bertha.

Just because one is fit doesn't make them immune to pain. If that were the case, I think everyone would be in shape. Okay, not really. It's easier to be lazy and not be active instead of getting up and working out. Something most people are accustom to. But back strains are a killer to anyone, Since you are talking about fictional characters, of course it doesn't make sense. It's not supposed to. Dynamically, fictional characters with thick bodies and big breasts cannot move like someone who's small and petite. Their weight and mass simply won't let them in real life. But a fictional superheroine can be created to do the impossible. Even fabricating a story of them having back pains after a long session of intense superhero action. But that's when you start to combine a bit of immersion in there.

Archived