Mods and their updates discussion.

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

This thread has the purpose to rapidly inform us when, whenever TS4 updates, the different mods for the game update as well (like Mc Command, Wicked Whims, etc.).

So, as per now, TS4 updated to version 1.28.25.1020, and it's safe for Wicked Whims, but not for Mc Command.

Does anyone know if it is safe for the Go to School mod?

I only have the Wickedwhims mod and some animations in my Mods folder(the one linked to at the wickedwhims dowload site) - but the game now breaks down in the loading screens. :s

And the guys doesn't get erections anymore. Sex is weird

Guest Redabyss

And the guys doesn't get erections anymore. Sex is weird

For some reasons, this made me laugh :D

Anyway, good use of the thread, thanks :) so hopefully the Neia mod will be updated.

Guest Redabyss

Hi Guys,

has anyone updated the Game ? with the Bowling patch ?

run WW after this Patch ?

:/

sry for my English :)

This is not the bowling patch, I think it'll be released on the 29 :)

Anyways, TURBO says that yesterday's patch is compatible with WW, but some users of this website are report errors...

Hi Guys,

has anyone updated the Game ? with the Bowling patch ?

run WW after this Patch ?

:/

sry for my English :)

This is not the bowling patch, I think it'll be released on the 29 :)

Anyways, TURBO says that yesterday's patch is compatible with WW, but some users of this website are report errors...

Hi Redabyss,

thanks for this Info :)

it runs !  :cool:

Teleporter mod is broken, and it doesn't look like the original creator will be updating it - as they haven't logged onto MTS since June 2016. Andrew is looking into it though (creator of pose player mod).

Which is a real bummer because it makes posing for screenshots/machinima SO much harder.

Guest Redabyss

Teleporter mod is broken, and it doesn't look like the original creator will be updating it - as they haven't logged onto MTS since June 2016. Andrew is looking into it though (creator of pose player mod).

Which is a real bummer because it makes posing for screenshots/machinima SO much harder.

Dunno if it's the same thing, but have you tried the Summon Sim mod? 

Dunno if it's the same thing, but have you tried the Summon Sim mod? 

Both mods share the function of bringing off-lot sims onto a lot, but Teleport Any Sim teleports any sim, on or off lot, to an exact location that the player can specify.

It's not so much about bringing a sim onto a lot in general, it's more about putting a sim in a specific place. Most pose packs require sims be in the exact same spot, which you can do with Teleport Any Sim, but not Summon Sim.

Guest Redabyss

Is somebody working on Zerbu's go to school mod ? Now that the creator left i'm so afraid of an update breaking it... I couldn't play the game today (busy and all) so is it still working with the new uptdate ?

Thanks !

Yuuup. I'm afraid of the same thing XD

Is somebody working on Zerbu's go to school mod ? Now that the creator left i'm so afraid of an update breaking it... I couldn't play the game today (busy and all) so is it still working with the new uptdate ?

Thanks !

Yes... As he left, Zerbu left us with his wonderfull mods and tools soon to be outdated and with nobody able to work on them... I wish someone would ask him to take over his work I would if I new coding and stuff, but let's just say I'll be able to speak chinese before learning coding ^^

Guest Redabyss

Thanks !

Yes... As he left, Zerbu left us with his wonderfull mods and tools soon to be outdated and with nobody able to work on them... I wish someone would ask him to take over his work I would if I new coding and stuff, but let's just say I'll be able to speak chinese before learning coding ^^

I have good news for you: I just updated the game, without deleting the mod, and it seems to work! :)

Although, I just checked if one of my Sims is still a teacher, if a lot is still considered an high school, and if travelling to said lot spawns teachers & students. So far so good.

Also I confirm that CheatExtension works.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived