Looking for a mod that makes npc tie down PC

As the title says, im looking for a mod that makes npc tie down PC.

I have used a mode before but i forgot wich one it was.

The mod made npc run after my character and throw'd something (not sure i remember if it really trow'd something) and my character fell to the floor and was tied and then npc came close to undress and rape.

Dont know what triggered it if it was devices like collar or gag or was only based on arousal.

I dont really remember anything else about the mod so if anyone can find the mod or something similar i would be grateful.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes english is not my main language.

Thank you.

Sounds like the rape feature from cursed loot, except for the throwing maybe. But you and followers will be bound, stripped and naked, you can configure the triggers (naked, night, bound, aroused, no weapons equipped,... ) and set a minimum how much of them has to be true at once before it triggers.

thank you for replying, i think this might be the one, i will check tomorrow when i get a new hard drive and reinstall steam and all that other stuff, my secondary hard drive with games just died on me today ...

EDIT: Just tested it and yes this was the one, thank you.

Archived