Help: One Of My Females Has A Penis

Hi

I'm having a problem with one of the females in the game. I play as a lesbian couple and when using wickedwhims and they get undressed, or use an animation, one of the girls has a penis. Either soft or hard. I have checked the wickedwhims setting but with no luck in finding any solution. It has nothing to do with the strap on settings.

/Dandroid

• 3 weeks later...

Impotency Penis Issues
Most of the penis issues will be related to incorrect mods, wrong mod settings or wrong sim gender settings.

Sims penis status - if they have a penis - is defined by using the CAS Screen. Open full CAS of any sim (you can use 'cas.fulleditmode' command to force it) and open sim gender settings. The last setting, originally called 'Can this Sim use the toilet standing?', defines if that sim has or has not a penis. Make sure that setting is set to the status you want for the selected sim.

Installing any additional penis mods can cause problems if they are not designed to work with WickedWhims. Any penis mod that is an override (default replacement) or requires manual usage via CAS is not supported by WickedWhims. Try removing these mods and check if everything works then. Even if you think a mod is supported, try removing it and see if that helps.

Any installed penis mods may not be applied on sims automatically. To change specific sim or all sims penis in the game you need to go to 'Penis Settings' located under 'Wicked' -> 'Settings' -> 'Penis Settings' after you click on any male sim with a penis in the game. Any installed supported penis mod will be available in this settings.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/15/2017 at 2:55 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Impotency Penis Issues
Most of the penis issues will be related to incorrect mods, wrong mod settings or wrong sim gender settings.

Sims penis status - if they have a penis - is defined by using the CAS Screen. Open full CAS of any sim (you can use 'cas.fulleditmode' command to force it) and open sim gender settings. The last setting, originally called 'Can this Sim use the toilet standing?', defines if that sim has or has not a penis. Make sure that setting is set to the status you want for the selected sim.

Installing any additional penis mods can cause problems if they are not designed to work with WickedWhims. Any penis mod that is an override (default replacement) or requires manual usage via CAS is not supported by WickedWhims. Try removing these mods and check if everything works then. Even if you think a mod is supported, try removing it and see if that helps.

Any installed penis mods may not be applied on sims automatically. To change specific sim or all sims penis in the game you need to go to 'Penis Settings' located under 'Wicked' -> 'Settings' -> 'Penis Settings' after you click on any male sim with a penis in the game. Any installed supported penis mod will be available in this settings.

My sim is all female, sits to pee, but still has a penis. I don't know what to do about this. 

Archived