[Search] CBBE HDT replacers?

Hi,

So I recently started picking up modding Skyrim again (oldrim since no script extend for sse yet) and I am having trouble finding replacers for CBBE HDT. I know there is one made by CT77 on nexus and I also believe I saw someone do a cbbe hdt conversion for killerkeos's replacer and possibly 2 more but other than that I am having some trouble finding replacers for cbbe hdt.

I'm wondering if there are additional ones out there that I am not aware of, perhaps from one of the chinese/japanese/foreign modding sites that isn't as well known. In terms of what I'm looking for, I prefer something on the skimpier side, much like CT77's remodeled armor replacer for cbbe hdt but even more skimpy if possible. I am open to any replacers for cbbe hdt even if they're completely ridiculous such as completely changing the vanilla outfits to ones that look/are completely different so long as they are indeed replacers.

Hoping to find some hidden gems. Thanks.

Archived