NPCs "missing" marker and blocking place not occupied by them!?

nosdregamon

I created some furniture and have the problem, that NPCs often don't "find" their furniture marker.  It's often like they play their "sitting" animation, floating right next to the spot they are supposed to sit down on. This happens both with Sandboxing NPCs as with NPCs forced by AI package to use a furniture, but not with the player.

An extreme case, is the following extreme cooking supply in Dragonreach's kitchen (NSFW in spoiler):

post-1082376-0-50912900-1490232605_thumb.jpg

It took like four attempts (reloading of the game), until they all fit in (the dark elf  still missed the point and they still took their time finding their way). While I can understand that (it's a tight fit, after all), the next thing might be a lead, on why this happens in the first place: I couldn't move between them and the table. There was visibly enough place for me, but the game suggested for me to talk with one of the testees, like there was some invisible person (or was it just theit HAVOK-soul? lol) in the way.

Does anybody have a clue how this error appears and/or if they are related? It's perhaps related to the way I export animations? Some wrong Havok Settings?

Even keywords might help, I don't even know where to begin, googling for a hint...

Archived