Behind the Shadows (Batman)

ComSpiccy

15829026849273886523.jpg?v=Rgofld8GnwP_z

Game Title: "Behind the Shadows"

Player Character: Bruce Wayne/Batman

PC Morality Setting: Evil - Antagonist

Plot: In the alternate world of Earth 1, the world lives in almost perfect harmony. The Justice League watch-tower floats in orbit around the earth ensuring the planet's safety from otherworldly creatures and the humans themselves. However... this "perfect" world has had the opposite effect on you. The idea of a world protected by beings with near godlike abilities seems almost suffocating and so you retaliate in the best way you know how... 

Gameplay:

Daytime: During the day, you will live the life of the billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. It will be up to you to host parties, attend events, attend openings, meet celebrities and do all the work that the head of Wayne Enterprises would need to do. Some interactions may be necessary in order to lower your suspicion rate.

Night time: During the night, you may don the bat-suit and roam the streets of Gotham as the batman, finding and hunting individuals of all manner, be it innocent young women or dangerous bank robbers, build equipment and research your opponents. 

The game is currently in deep development but I would very much like to receive any ideas or suggestions.

Character Example - Powergirl:

Bat Computer:

Good luck with your Patreon game.

Just a small recommendation, this is your very first Patreon game (at least with this account), and the contents are close to zero right now.

Set your "Patreon levels" to be lower, just to encourage people to support you.

In case your game will become a good one, you can increase them later, without penalizing early supporters.

Good luck with your Patreon game.

Just a small recommendation, this is your very first Patreon game (at least with this account), and the contents are close to zero right now.

Set your "Patreon levels" to be lower, just to encourage people to support you.

In case your game will become a good one, you can increase them later, without penalizing early supporters.

Ah I see what you mean!

Cheers!

I love that drawing of Powergirl, but I want so many more details.

What fetishes and content are there going to be?  Is it going to be still animation?  Is it a turn-based dating simulator?  Are you the only person working on it?  Why is there so little teaser art?  

I love that drawing of Powergirl, but I want so many more details.

What fetishes and content are there going to be?  Is it going to be still animation?  Is it a turn-based dating simulator?  Are you the only person working on it?  Why is there so little teaser art?  

Thank you!

- There will be quite a bit of fetishes. Personally though, I don't like to focus on the fetishes that will be included as it makes it difficult to focus on the story, if that makes any sense. The patreon page has a list of the basic additions.

- Possibly both depending on which I find simpler to draw, though for the first couple of releases, I may just stick to still animation. 

- It is not a turn based dating simulator haha, It will be based in renpy but very focused around gameplay. 

- While yes, I am the only person working on it, I have a couple of friends who help me do art for the simpler things while I focus on the characters.

- Keep checking for updates!

I don't want to be that guy, but do you have permission from the Trademark holders to make an adult game using Batman, Bruce Wayne, the Justice League etc?  Since you are trying to generate money from the game using Patreon you are likely to encounter serious legal problems if you do not.  It also puts LoversLab at risk for allowing you to advertise here.

I don't want to be that guy, but do you have permission from the Trademark holders to make an adult game using Batman, Bruce Wayne, the Justice League etc?  Since you are trying to generate money from the game using Patreon you are likely to encounter serious legal problems if you do not.  It also puts LoversLab at risk for allowing you to advertise here.

Technically not legal but DC Comics probably won't be bothered to take action. 

Noxian Nights is based on League of Legends. Studio FOW has some Harley Quinn videos.

Archived